Enjoy your victory for now drumpshits but let's be real here for a moment

Enjoy your victory for now drumpshits but let's be real here for a moment.

Hillary won CA and NY by a landslide. Now let's say 8 years pass by, what makes you think the youth in this country won't tip the scale in favor of the dems again?

Face it the only raisin you won the election is because of the old aging white population, and pretty soon those old white people gonna go, then what u goin do? hahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Hillary won CA and NY by a landslide

you need more than 2 states cuck boy and thats only because of its demographic in the city areas

Old racist white people are being replaced by a new generation of young racist white people

And it's thanks to niggers behaving like niggers and BLM

raisins......i love raisins..........are you speaking english???

by then the young stupid kids will have gotten real jobs and gotten kicked around and spat on by real life and they'll start resembling something respectable

Old people die and new old people take their place.

You will never be free of wrinkly old grandmas.

>implying we didnt pick up a bunch of backstabbed berniebros
>implying we didnt just get a bunch of thirdparty voters after the democrats call them fucking morons for the 85th time today

Yes I admit every age 15-25 is a democrat, but that party just hemorrhages its own because it doesnt truly care about the people it claims to help. DNC fucks them up, calls them stupid, calls the racial slurs, rolls their eyes, is condescending, and those people become republicans.

Sorry your leftist wet dream of "all the old republicans will die out and well have leftism forever" is just not gonna happen. You keep giving us new voters every cycle.

tl;dr once red stay red until dead

Blah blah blah. All that matters is that the Donald sorts the supreme court out.

This is the president america elected. America is a racist, ignorant shit hole. The faster you accept this, the easier it'll be. Sucks for the poor though. Im outta here. Enjoy your decline into the dark ages. Fuck pol and fuck you too. Good night.

man she looks like a drug addict

Probably thicc though, rip

Did she get BLACKED?

nice

Good thing America will be a radioactive wasteland by then.
If white men are going down we're taking all you bastards to hell with us.

>Face it the only raisin

dumb nigger detected

Kids are always liberal and they become more conservative once they have real jobs and get married. Age makes no difference, only race. If we can get rid of those 11 million illegals and put a major dent in immigration from the third world, we need not worry.

>what makes you think the youth in this country won't tip the scale in favor of the dems again
Because when you grow up you become a conservative.

odd, considering he connected with latinos and asians more the romney did.

Your party elected obama on the guilt of whites, not minority turn out. Don't kid yourself.

>raisin

Nah, we've got kids learning our ways.
You faggots are done after Trump makes this place worth living in again.
Deportations and the wall are gonna help a ton too.

> Mfw I will grow up to be the racist old uncle I never had

Unfortunately California and NY don't matter one fucking iota in a presidential election. No one gives a flying fuck about you guys thanks to the electoral college.

Maybe all you chuckle fucks should be out protesting archaic electoral practices instead of some dude.

This.

Only reason young dumb idiots don't like Trump is because they don't have real jobs and have not experienced harsh realities of life. Once you go through it you see the truth.

>Hillary won CA and NY by a landslide. Now let's say 8 years pass by, what makes you think the youth in this country won't tip the scale in favor of the dems again?

How high are you right now?

LMFAO.

Oh, I love you, friend. Ahahaha

this.

It's like you don't get that people grow and change over time.
How does that quote go?
If you're not a liberal in your 20s you have no heart; if you're not a conservative in you're 30s you have no brain.

You fucking Idiot. It's not like the old people will be replaced by young people, fucking moron. THEY'RE REPLACED BY MORE OLD PEOPLE! And age and experience will almost always teach you the things you need to know to not be a democrat. FUCKING RETARD.

Yo that life dough!

>old white people gonna go

That's why Sup Forums will lose in the long run. Old white boomers will be replaced by old, less white gen x'ers, then those will be replaced by the slightly white millennials. When gen z hits retirement age white people will only exist in farthest rural nowhere and extremely small, rich, walled communities.

>what makes you think the youth in this country won't tip the scale in favor of the dems again
Postmillennials are showing a trend of leaning conservative

>According to Public Relations Society of America, the Great Recession has taught Generation Z to be independent, and has led to an entrepreneurial desire, after seeing their parents and older siblings struggle in the workforce.[43] Business Insider describes Generation Z as more conservative, more money-oriented, more entrepreneurial and pragmatic about money compared to Millennials

The pendulum always swings back

When you force your culture onto someone, when you start pissing on tradition, when you threaten authority with racism, when you disrupt people's lives in protest of problems they have nothing to do with, when you shame someone because of their race or sex

You create racists/sexists.

The left got Trump elected.

But Trump's economic and foreign policy platform was almost entirely left-wing.

>im outta here

no you're not. that's the funniest part. after you rage and you moan and you whimper, after you shake back and forth and hold you breath and threaten to secede or emigrate to canada,

after you go through the entire 5 stages of grief you're going to bend over and take what the don gives you. On inauguration day you aren't going to do a damn thing. You'll complain when he removes 'dem programs and lowers your taxes, you'll complain when US unemployment goes down because the mexicans should be doing those jobs why can't we just let them. you'll complain when ISIS goes down in flames because Trump will give a formal goodbye to "radical Islam" when he creates a day of remembrance for all the innocents lost to terror.

North Korea and will cease their nuclear threats and you'll complain about transphobia, Trump will stand up to the EU's voter-less mandates and you'll cry for the democracy lost as nations exit one by one and USA helps their cultures recover.

and even after that you'll STILL post apologies to europoors for not being accepting enough

you assume people don't become conservative when they get older, have a job and a family

trump will MAGA and be elected for a third term

>what makes you think the youth in this country won't tip the scale in favor of the dems again?
Because liberals don't have children.
It may be less whites in US in the future, but the drop will be on the left side primarily. Besides, there is amish population which is small yet, but they experience african levels of growth and in future they will play the role similar to one of ultra orthodox jews in israel.

i always hated these "black people love fried chicken" meme

like who DOESN'T like fried chicken?

What you imbeciles don't realize is that your black superiority agenda does nothing to alleviate racism. What it achieves, in fact, is dividing the country and creating racism where there was none ever before.

However, your kind is too narrow minded and simply deluded to understand this. Just like your pet nigger and muslims, you libs can only comprehend one thing: violence.

And you'll have it served not by us, but from your very own "marginalized" human trash you're so eager to protect and nurture.

I'm 20 years old and became a citizen only a year ago and I voted for Trump.

Quads wills it.

iktf

Because the coming up generation is LARGELY conservative.

>the only raisin

The only thing they need to do is change the school system

/thread

come back in 4 years my man :^)

its crazy how dead on most of you are tonight! congratz senpai teach the children about losing and growing up.

Whites ages 18-26 voted for Trump. Sorry, your loss. Senate lost. House lost. White house lost.

gg no re

Nailed it on the head.

you got one thing right.. in 8 years, after a glorious 2 term presidential run. long live the god emperor.

Illegals will not be able to vote next election. I am already forwarding to his advisors all information on all illegal fraudulent voting in this cycle as well as the last four.

With that being said, many young men now have a role model, young women will follow them as well. Globalism has lost on this day and my team and myself will fight every day, every hour to make sure barbies are removed from our country's hull.

You thought there would be second chances for this? Never.

Good day.

dayum son...

>Now let's say 8 years pass by, what makes you think the youth in this country won't tip the scale in favor of the dems again?
Because their parents will be dead like yours will be and they finally have to learn to work for a living?

Hahahahahaha you're still here hahahahahah

Some life goals right there

The social justice wave has nearly ran its course this time around. See you in 40-60 years.

lol...once my siblings have kids it'll be me too

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Little shits have caught on to liberal lies.

Ok so i see a lot of people bsing about popular vote this, popular vote that.

But i cant find anywhere where the official popular vote count can be found. The only numbers i could found were tracked back to a poll... and we all found out how accurate polls have been this year.

>The social justice wave has nearly ran its course this time around.
Sadly it hasn't. It has years and potentially even more than a decade left before its demise this time around, and it'll come back stronger than ever afterwards, as it's currently being honed to a science and 99% of people fail to grasp how it really works as a cult.

vegetarians

Grammar please.

Fucking inbreds.

>Mfw I will grow up to be the dad I never had

Haha, welcome to the US, you're just in time for the show!

It wasn't about stoping democrats it was about stoping hillary and she will likely be dead in 8 years.

This is the last US President. Get ready, kids...there ain't no pause button

I'm not even that much of a trump supporter and years ago I'd disagree with this, but yeah it's true. I'm 28 and the democratic party is so off-putting, especially when you've had jobs and paid bills (ya know, life shit). Kids in college have no idea how the real world works and once they've been out of school long enough, they'll see that lying bitch they weeped over was just that, a lying bitch.

>Hurr durr, the places full of illegals with no voter ID laws voted for gibsmedat!!

Not after the Trump-led ICE taskforce deports all of those illegals back across the border, Jamal al-Achmed Lopez.

Sure it will be, where a warmonger is in office... oh wait! Fuck off faggot, you're a piece of shit and you know it.

It's the continual cycle of people having children, those children grow up being programmed with certain ideas; philosophy, religion, politics, etc.

The general concept is that when you're young, you don't want to work, and you're just discovering sex, so young people tend to be left-wing. They want their handouts. They want their free abortions.

Then when people grow up a little more, they realize they're leeching off of society, and it's unsustainable to just continually give people free things. They start to worry about things like the national debt, inflation, unemployment rates, etc. So they become more conservative.

Each new generation will have to go through this process. I say this because OP speaks as if there is such a thing as pushing the pendulum permanently in one direction. As if that is the goal. Even if that is one's goal, it's not like they don't know they'll have opposition along the lines, or that they may eventually fail.

Vegans.

Actually, even chickens like the fried meat of their fellow chicken. Google it.

allowing women and men of colour do what they please

while punishing white men

yes, that is sexism and racism

This shit comes and goes in ~3-5 year waves with 50 odd years in between. It's almost over, thank fuck.

What an ugly whore.
Pay the toll.

Killary and Sanders will be dead by then.

>Hillary won CA and NY by a landslide.
bait -- you've been listening to TDS

hopefully in 8 years they will be old enough to know better

>tfw you already are that old racist uncle

fuck niggers, sandniggers and whites.. sooo enjoying the new orangeman president!!