South park

southpark latest episode

what did it mean to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/11/donald-trump-south-park-hillary-clinton-election-episode-oh-jeez-video-1201852134/
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-20/Episode-7?id=72285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit episode

Why are you faggots so obsessed with this shitty tv show

It was trash fuck you Trey and Matt nobody here cares

>why even bother watching

My face hurts already to much at smiling, and I wouldn't be laughing in the way they intended; I don't think.

Hasn't been consistently good in a decade.

they said she was piiiiiiissed and that if we don't shape up we'll all be locked up in a dark chamber and harvested for our seamen because bitches were going to have an uprising. and hilldawg is piiiiiiiissed. is hillary going to pull some shit and cock block trump?

It was an absolute piece of shit. Matt Stone and trey parker should be ashamed.

Butthurt in visual format.

I gotta say i really think they showed their hand recently. Making heavy fun of Donald Trump is an obvious given, but they just kind of kept going in the same track, it wasn't really funny when repeated and they almost didn't rip Hillary. It felt like watching a campaign. I watched the Obama election ones and they are quite funny.

>end of southpark
>camera zooms out from mr garrisons bald head
>he looks up at the camera as the room starts to come into focus
>its the oval office
>he lets his head fall into his hands and lets out " oooooooooooh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzze"
>roll credits

i stop watching southpark if the next episode doesnt end that way

>they almost didn't rip Hillary
I think it's worse than of they had ripped her. She was treated as a formality, Donald Trump being the real center of attention.

They weren't prepared.

That's why they only edited Bill Clintons lines to say "almost" first gentlemen as an afterthought

>Blames Bill, shills and says everyone is sexist.

That'll make me regret ny decision. Bunch of butt hurt fairies

Kinda like real life.

They, like most of the media, made the wrong bet on the results.

In turn, they had to hastily rewrite shit to still get the episode out in time.

I think they may be on break next week.
Give themselves time to think over the story and find a way to end it with the new results.

They tripped up here, but I think they can still salvage the story.

I lost my spaghetti when Hillary Rick rolled all the trolls

Meh Teir episode otherwise

I thought the first couple of episodes were kind of funny, but then it went off the rails. I don't even know who this is supposed to be funny too anymore. Middle of the line just isn't funny.

'memba when memba berries were funny and not totally cringe worthy

they're more afraid of making fun of clinton than muslims

let that sink in

Reminder that Matt and Trey are Hillcucks who had to rework their entire shitty episode on-the-fly since all they fucking do now is mirror whatever is happening irl.

deadline.com/2016/11/donald-trump-south-park-hillary-clinton-election-episode-oh-jeez-video-1201852134/

>afraid of making fun of ...muslims
Absolute bullshit; CC would not allow them to.
They've done it several times and are heavily censored. One episode had a fucking 3 minute long "beep" over Kyle's entire speech at the end.

>since all they fucking do now is mirror whatever is happening irl.

Is that supposed to be bad? It keeps the show fresh.

It was weak shit. Best part was Bill and Bill's rapist club.

got somewhere to stream it or a download link?

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-20/Episode-7?id=72285

can someone link to watch this online?
Our episodes are behind

point was that they did make fun of Muslims but barely mock Clinton, let alone point out her evil crimes and hatred

thanks

my nigga put-put

Yeah, season 10 was the last consistently solid season, been slipping ever since.

jews are mad and i am glad

>>Southpark makes fun of liberals
Hehe its funny caused it offended those lib-tards
>>southpark makes fun of conservatives
THATS nOt FUnnY! Your SHow is DUMB NOT EVEN FUNNY!! MOM MKAE THEME STOP!

someone give me a tl;dw on the season so far

That plot was the only good part
Funnily enough it was probably the only part that remained intact from before trump won

It's not fresh because now it's predictable. Had a debate last week? Guess they'll do a debate episode. Trump won the election? They'll have their Trump stand-in win their in-show election.

The writing has also degraded considerably and now it feels like 2-3 good jokes spread across 20 minutes.

It's dumb that they are pushing that 80's nostalgia joke like Clinton herself didn't represent 90s nostalgia at all.

Well they made it today so don't expect much.

This season's had some highs and lows but this whole episode was all low. Kind of makes me think they had something else planned for when Hillary won and then had to mish mash whatever they had all together to make an episode out of the pieces in a scenario that trump won.

anyone have another link?

Cartmans trying to get laid and making fun of nostalgia with a few jabs at the elections.

The usual shit.

I've been catching up all night, I'm excited

Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby... two famous rapists

That Matt and Trey are unfunny, butt hurt cucks.

>2-3 good jokes spread across 20 minutes.

Fucking this. Because they're filling the show up with too much unfunny continuity bullshit so it's just like their japanese animes now

>kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-20/Episode-7?id=72285
champion, thanks guy

South Park is shit now.

Nah the the part where Kyle's dad when to Denmark was shown last week in the preview.

Bill Clinton's Gentleman's Club featuring Bill Cosby made me cry laughing. That's the old South Park I grew up with.

Member?

and it is created by the jews anyway

This season is very episodic.
Garrison is running for president on a "fuck people to death" policy and is winning despite realizing he doesn't know what he is doing and his attempts to back out.

Kyle's father has been trolling the city and the world which lead to all the girls breaking up with the boys, butters losing his shit and starting a mens right movement, and cartman being cut off from social media and ending up with the other female social media outcast

went*

some liberals actually are fine with criticizing muslims in the charlie-hebdo or whatever you want to call it way.

There's been one set of A-B-C plot for the entire season and they're still using the same jokes from episode one

Bill being a pedo was an interesting touch.

Jew dad's trolling subplot has been entertaining this season, the rest of it hasn't really delivered.

seriously looks like one of those fine brother dudes.

pol triggered by south park, pathetic

south park is shit compared to last season

Did you honestly find the newest episode funny? It was really boring.

It was disgustingly obvious they didn't plan for this. They decided to salvage as much of the Hillary win episode as possible and run with it.

Doesn't help they seemed to completely believe in a Hillary victory until last night.

Episode was hasty damage control

Shit man, I voted for Trump and I thought we were fucked. I didn't tune into the news till nearly midnight because I was expecting bad news.

true. They shouldn't all inned on the election. Also, the member berries got old after one episode.

what kind of pozzed kike faggot watches tv shit?