Completely non-ironically and realistically, how do we get him to start a Minecraft lets play channel?

Completely non-ironically and realistically, how do we get him to start a Minecraft lets play channel?

>tfw when donald has the keys to the nuke
>tfw barron has the keys to the minecraft server admin
it's comfy

memes, what else?

Ask him?

i'd meme this.. also can we get him to pardon assange and start a media watch dog

send him some Retinal

>10 years old
>almost as tall as his father

He's trying not to yawn, it's 3am

RUN NIGGER RUN
PADDY ROLLER GET YA
RUN NIGGER RUN
WELL YA BETTER GET AWAY

God he will make a beautiful first female president.

watching this autismo makes me laugh so hard

LEAVE BARRON ALONE
you filthy degenerates don't need to be watching this poor kid any closer than you already are

Trying not to yawn on camera.

> proceed to almost yawn

Oufff nailed it

> smiles, im a big kid now.

i dont care if he is the son of a man that I hate right now, poor kid has probably been up for damn near an entire day,

Adorable. Our next Fuhrer.

>yfw he's taller than the manlets on this board

Stop this trans degeneracy, boys need to be boys, not a hormonally disturbed monster, don't mutilate his cute white peepee.

Somewhere out there there has to be an uncucked Pinterest or clickbait site or something posting "10 ADORABLE PICS SHOW BARRON TRUMP IS THE CUTEST THING THIS ELECTION"

Cute

This election..

Is Barron really who Trump meant when he talked about his "friend" who almost aborted their great son, but then decided not to which changed Trump's stance on the issue?

I actually prefer traps to trans anyway ;)

Very few *genuine* trans people these days, and just a lot of attention starved, mentally ill, coddled, retards surrounded by 'do gooder' retards that are defective. And many of the genuine trans people that get SRS, probably shouldn't as it isn't the best course to treat their dysphoria.

Makes me sad in a way. Going to be a lot of suicides when these kids realise it was just a phase and they cut their dick off because mummy always wanted a daughter.

But yeah, Barron has the potential to be a cutie. Bone structure more likely to lend itself to handsomeness though.

>when you're so rich and powerful that a family member being elected President is boring because it's not even in the top 10 list of things you've experienced

Potentially desu.

Look at their ages when he was conceived.

High risk factor.

How can manlets even compete?

Kek

>This nigga is John Titor have some respect. I'm not joking or shitposting around. Barron J Trump is John Titor.
>Trust me this will be relevant down the line. Don't forget John Titor. Keep watching.

i hope he starts a twitch channel

Why did Trump choose Barron to be by his side with his VP before anyone else anyway?

>You're a perceptive nigga. Like I said he's John Titor. Trump knows the importance of Barron's role in this theater that is life.

Duck that kid must have been tired at 3AM.

You can really see him struggling.

Not even surprised, i'd be fidgeting too just to keep myself awake.

He's good at the cyber.

what's minecraft?

Get #MineBarron trending

He's setting him up to take over after him

He's a big guy

Cute, I want to pat his head

To think Trump would let the future Galaxy Emperor play videogames.... cmon

Kek

i think Trump put him there on purpose. he is making a veiled acknowledgement to his autistic internet meme army.

is this what CTR is reduced to?

pathetic

Seems like you fags all have a crush on Barron.

>not having a crush on Barron
are you some kind of faggot?

that little cunt has absolutely no stagepresence...the way he willied from left to right...the way his facial expression annoyed me...i hope he becomes drugaddicted and lifes up to be a shameful loser

ach ahmed

I'm not CTR, I actually voted for Trump unlike you. I just think it would be pretty hilarious and also very interesting if Barron Trump had some sort of internet presence, the whole minecraft thing just has to do with the fact that he's a 10 year old boy.

>implying his hands are that small

That's because he's sick of dads shit, he just wants to play minecraft.

>when your billionaire dad is elected president of the most powerful country in the world, but you would much rather be at home right now playing videogames or watching spongebob

it was 3am

how can i help you? need some tips on how to please a german girl?
>he's sick of dads shit
he better watches his dad and learns a thing or two. trump is 70 years old, we will need a successor real soon and he is one option.

This, he was probably awake since 6 in the morning following his dad around and having to be constantly ready to appear on stage and concede the election, and then at 10 or whenever Trump started the landslide he had to do the opposite and be ready for a victory speech ASAP, give him a little respect

anyone else think he is full 14/88?

I've been getting all broody recently, theres nothing I want more in the world rn than a tall handsome son like Barron

he's cute user

>it was 3am
no excuse. he is not a toddler for fucks sake. give him some of mommies finest coke and he could have rocked the stage just like his dad.

baron is cool leave him alone guys

He's the first son in the white house since Kennedy and he looks 10x better than Obama's pet she-boons

look at him trying not to yawn, God bless him.

He's our Bran Stark now.

I want to swallow his small white penis

>United States Head of Cyber
Bless him.

He is adorable. Please protect him from bad humans.

pwn the scrub

Left the country already Mr Podesta?

And it's animals not people that are legal in Canada FYI.

Although they do have a large influx of ''''refugees''''.

he's just young and clueless and people said he was just exhausted so whatever, guys.

you think it's autism but it's just a kid whose brain is still developing so take it easy, will you?

Has anyone heard Barron actually speak before?

He knows that his father will stop travelling the country now and he won't be able to play with his lonely slav mother anymore.

Sheep fuckers shouldn't judge.

Is Barron actually homeschooled?

I WANT WHAT THIS KID IS ON

>tumblr
Hope you're being ironic user.

>tfw when you see all possible timelines and are struggling to stay in the right one

>he fucking makes a deal with the players to pay him taxes and owns half of their stuff
The good deal blood is in his veins

I want to him to impregnate my sister