How to deal with the California issue

Weed and cocaine junkies not welcome in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/california-president-clinton-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If USA want to survive you guys need to

Remove jews
Remove liberal universities and college
and think about what you are going to do with California and the degeneracy of marijuana legalization and Hollywood/Los Angeles

If things continue the way they are you are not going to survive by 2050

FIX THE USA

Well looks like my home town of Bakersfield is getting crushed by the wall.

Though this is a sacrifice I am willing to make.

Why do all these Liberals talk about moving to Canada?! Are they racist?!! Tell them to move to Mexico!!! What Mexico is too harsh for their sheltered Liberal faggorty?!!! TOO BAD!!!

Giving California to mexico would be a good thing for two reasons

1) Liberals will die there
2) Mexico will have to take care of the illegals they sent and junkies

Why is Nevada City in California and not in Nevada?

I'm cool with this, I'm trying to get the fuck out of the bay.

This is more a definitive solution

hey yea give california back kek

Mexico is not going to get an inch of American land. Your points are the best reason to punish Mexico for sending their trash to America. Get fucked wetbacks!!!

The closes thing Mexico is going to get now is several hundred bombing raids the second you tried to take American land. Get reckted beaner!!!

At this point California is not an american land

It's a dying corpse that is parasitizing the Union

anyone in or around the goleta/isla vista/santa barbara area? lived there for a little while like 13yrs ago. loved that place, how much of a shithole sjw infected place is it now?

That's fine. We are now ready to sweep the corpses of the dead Liberal wasteland into the pacific ocean.

California is worse than Haiti and more violent than Tijuana and El Savador. It's a nobody's land.

Hey let California decide that lel, they are free they can do what they want, can somebody pass me that drawing of a Mexican that is draw like the Jew merchant guy? thanks for the (You)

The us national guard can change that very quickly. ICE is about to help fix this problem. Get ready to go back to the shadows from whence you came.

It will fix the problem like Reagan and Bush fixed the USA border right?

Listen up beaner. Your country is about to regain a couple million of your people back real soon.

Why are all of the states names centered neatly on each state except Mississippi?

Reagan and Bush were not backed by us. They were backed by weak neo-con establishments. We do not have the weakness you message was able to take advantage of. Get ready to get fucked!!!

ok m8 :)

Modesto is white. My parents are Californio criollos not sudaca rats.

>How to deal with the California issue

earthquake sinks the coast into the ocean

So you'll like
>Millions of Chicanos, Blacks, and Muslims?
joining Mexico? lol No manches guey

California is a Liberal Paradise

Our economy is still booming and the namesake of the counterculture is culminating in a marijuana renaissance potentially leading the way into psychedelic research and legalization.

R.A.W. was a hippie and would wish you weren't dedicated to hatred.

WHOO INYO COUNTY REPRESENT!

>Our economy is still booming

it's not, unless you're a homeowner in which case you're rolling in cash due to prop 13

NO NO NO NO----SACRAMENTO GOES WITH THE NORTHERN PART----DO NOT FUCKING STUCK US WITH THAT SAN FRANCISCO AND BAY AREA SJW BREEDING PIT!!!!!

this is a good start, but then you need to start a cleansing fire in the walled off areas

It honestly is not, but compared to everywhere else, it's a hyuuuuuge economy, one of the best. And soon minimum wage is going to fiix everything and not cause any problems.

If they begin rioting in Mexico, they are probably going to get killed by cartel, I don’t really see a problem fags and other liberal thoughts don’t last for too long in here. :)

i hate this fucking state. i hope they secede so i have a fair reason to fucking leave. i hate working in the film industry bc i love creating so much but i can't be around these fucktards anymore. conservative film industry in north dakota when

You guys claim to be from california, but you are fucking retards where the true conservatives are and where the libcucks are.

See the foothills and sierra's.
nytimes.com/elections/results/california-president-clinton-trump

Thats safe.

Everything thats blue is infested with nigs, beaners and white libs.

nuke it.

>How to deal with the California issue

build a bunch of affordable housing for millennials

Well that solves both of our problems... great we agree. Now you will pay for the wall so this never happens again.

hows ur peso doing?

you get housing for millennials currently agitated from living with their parents because the cost of living is too high in california, and they will come around.. also legalize prostitution

Go full Escape from L.A. on their asses. Build a wall around the entire state, except for the southern border. They wanna harbor illegals, let them harbor all the fucking illegals that can make their way there.

the same

No we don't. Fuck the illegals. Even the legal spics don't want them. It's just illegal spics pretending to be Americans and screaming "down with borders!" I fucking them. Fuck those illegals with rusty rakes.

I'm hoping one of the first things the Trump admin does is crack down on those fucking sanctuary cities. They're violating federal law and getting away with it because the Dems want those illegals to remain.

I'm against this idea

This would give them the right to build walls dividing California into multiple smaller chunks making it easier to control the population

I'm cool with Trumps wall, but not all these barriers

California is a huge agriculture state that exploits the use if illegal immigrants to take care of crops. If only those silicon valley fucks can make a robot to replace them.

we need to use what arable land their is for hemp instead. everything else can be grown hydroponically in skyscrapers. water is re-used, naturally filtered within a self sealed system designed into the skyscrapers

replace corn as the livestock feed with hemp too, hemp biofuels, raw material for building insulation, clothing, plastic, etc

if they get a cheapper way to care for the crops ,This mean no jobs for american citizens too

Fuck off Belgium, not one handful of clay.

food crop cultivation is automated in skyscrapers as well, which brings affordable healthy fruits and vegetables availability to all americans

Help. They took Orange County. I truly feel surrounded. My enclave in this sea of blue piss is gone. Mexicans and Democrats everywhere.

>Belgium
Hahaha fuck off

Are you from South County too?

You don't know me, but you don't like me.

/stockton/ bro here

get rid of us please

"Lets divide America Again" - Donald Trump

You say you care less how I feel

not giving back clay. I say the whole state becomes a liberal paradise. Move all those parasites there and lets all enjoy the show when it collapses

millennials hate living in their small towns and cities and want to be in the major cities which is why the chinese need to get fucked by buying up all of the homes in the inner cities causing the real estate to become astronomically overpriced

#LiberalsMoveToMexico

If any Liberals resist moving or say they will move to Canada call them racist!!!

FRESNO NEEDS TO BE IN THE WALL, FUCK FRESNO. fucking car thieves everywhere.

You seem like a nice spic. Trade you a UC for you

Get ready to lose

Facebook

Google

Apple

Oracle

Cisco

Youtube

Instagram

Whatsapp

Snapchat

Ebay

HP

Paypal

Uber

Airbnb

Nvidia

Intel

Tesla

Cali is IRREPLACEABLE

they would not stay, they aren't stupid.

hey im on the map!

el centro bros ww@

As a person who has lived in California for 23 years---

It's the same everywhere, fuck you all.

Isolate the state entirely and bombard it with white phosphorus. Guarantee without their shitty votes we would see an improvement in the country.

1. Build wall
2. Deport all illegals
3. Nuke the bay area from low orbit

Fixed. California is great again.

Thanks Hollywood!!

But how many of you that sit and judge me