Why are coalburners such disgusting people and always liberal

She's also a single mom with a half niglet, go figure.

>THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED COMING SOON TO A FACEBOOK WALL NEAR YOU

>57 likes

Pic of single mom coalburner and niglet

Good

He cries because he doesn't have a father figure to show him how to channel his emotions you dumb broad.

your son is a pussy

>you should get your sons testosterone checked

>he sounds like a pussy

All acceptable things to say

grandma saw this coming 10 miles away

>our bloodline driven straight into the mud
>where did i go wrong?

brain damage
ignore

Hehe, sooner he understands - the better ;)

> wicklund
The eternal swede strikes again

"I spent all year scaring my child with bullshit fear-mongering just thought I'd let you know how it's going."

Hahaha

>Openly hates blacks

What? These people aren't that stupid are they?

One of her coalburning friends who also commented.

could have avoided this problem by reading even one piece of political policy of trump's and not filling in the blanks with your liberal pea brain and passing it onto your son

this

the fucking kid would only know whatever his mom told him

God dammit how many times will I have to see this thread until people get it in there thick fucking heads.

WHITE LIBERAL WOMEN are the one's who instigate this whole cucked SJW psychotic multifacetedtransfluidgender agenda to the whole world.

A good number of white males didn't fall for it and called shenanigans. Fuck that shit nigga.

What a damn shame. Hope he turns out alright.

this. these political positions he holds are actually just your political positions being passed onto him because hes your fucking child and thats all he knows. also
>talking about politics with 10 year olds
wew lad. clearly political geniouses right here. we should listen to their holy scripture daily.

And why do these facebook wino mom's always use their children as props for online attention?
Guess what everyone! My sons a little cry baby pussy who stands naked dripping wet wishing for respect for minorities when mommies candidate loses!

fucking gold star post

no shit 12year old could fucking care less. this is like the fucking dykes who claim their 8 year old boy knows he's actually a girl or some stupid shit

OH NO
WE CAN'T BULLY WHITE PEOPLE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY WITHOUT ANY FORM OF BACKLASH ANYMORE
I'M GONNA GO SOB NOW

>niglet
>single mother
>turning out alright
Little Tyrone will soon just grow into a full blown nigger.

>"what? a race mixing whore said something stupid?"

Really makes you think

She did a good job, brainwashing here going to be transgender son. Damn.

this

People wouldn't lie on the internet right?

>know that my son thinks you hate him
I do hate him.

>who hates muslims
To be fair muslims also hate other muslims

Tell her to post a pic of the police report

Why do all these Liberals talk about moving to Canada?! Are they racist?!! Tell them to move to Mexico!!! What Mexico is too harsh for their sheltered Liberal faggorty?!!! TOO BAD!!!

jesus christ how sheltered are these people?

t. someone who used to catch the train home from work at 10PM over the summer

shocking I know

this is the most disgusting shit ever

>forgetting about rapecest

He's only said nice things about blacks compared to mexicans. But logic doesn't exist in this dojo.

Here, have another...

>Why are coalburners such disgusting people and always liberal
They are just mentally damaged nigger factories.

What messed up incest stuff is this?

this kid and others like him will grow up to be conservative

others like him who aren't black will at least

this
Self-conscious white men will hate niggers as long as niggers will be forcefully pushed onto them.

Nothing personal. This is just a matter of life and death for us.

What's her relationship status?

Jesus. Chicks fuck black guys for fun. You don't actually have kids with them unless you are A.) dumb enough to think they will support them B.) in it for the gibs C.) dont care what happens to your kids /think they will be fine with no father figure or a revolving dad door.

>>where did i go wrong?
You did this, you fucking boomer.

My "Things that totally happened" folder is growing too large.

My nigger, Trump won against all odds. I'll admit i didn't think it would happen. Literally nothing any of these idiots say will trigger me or feel any emotion other than laughter. It will be even funnier if someone assassinates Trump during his inauguration and Mike "slam the hatchet on any faggot" Pence becomes president.

I have never met any of the people in the pic, but they are absolutely correct in that I hate each one of them.

>shitty parent traumatizes their kid with fear mongering

Can we stop having these threads?

>Why are coalburners such disgusting people

Fucking obvious isn't it? you tard

parents like this are so irresponsible, scaring and indoctrinating their kids

I think you guys are being trolled the same way people made up stories like "Bill Cosbey cut in front of me at the supermarket lane, and when I called him out on it he said "Nobody will ever believe you"" way back when.

That's his coalburning mother

no they fuck them because they literally cant do better, blacks suck shit in bed and last on avg 7 minutes lmfao. compared to a white chad who pounds their pussy for 50 and cums in them rawdog 3 times they are nothing.

Well I do hate you and your son, musshark

>Openly hates blacks, hispanics

THAT IS NOT FUCKING TRUE YOU BRAINDEAD WHORE, SHOW ME WHERE TRUMP SAID ANYTHING OF THE LIKE

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEE

Nah this isn't trolling, it's virtue signalling.

>Why are coalburners such disgusting people and always liberal

Because people who get laid are usually liberal.

People who can't get laid get a victim complex and turn conservative so they have someone to blame for their failures in life.

I had to create a new sub-folder for my Sup Forums folder. "Fakers and whiners"

I told my 9 year old son Trump won and he said " dad, I'm 9. I dont know who Trump is and if I did know who he was I still wouldnt give a fuck, can I play minecraft?"

I couldnt believe it.

> grandma's face
JUST FUCK MY BLOODLINE UP

This.

We need to start using this to our advantage. Liberals have already got the ball rolling with their "lie until people believe it" tactics.
We need to meme Trump into actually being an openly racist white nationalist so the US can become 90% white again.

Billy Murray, faggot.

Don't say you were pretending to be retarded.

>We need to start using this to our advantage.

Or, you could just get a job and contribute to society.

I think youre on to something.

Schlonged would have been a better term.

i am right and i fuck your wife

You're just trying to turn it into a good thing. Fucking a nigger and condemning a child to a life without a father is actually disgusting behavior, and the reason they're liberal is because the liberals lie and tell them these things are really great and admirable.

John Noble really let himself go.

>No! IM the only epik troll in the world! Nobody ever gets me I always no everything!

>i fuck your wife

I'm not married to a fleshlight.

Yeah. The kid probably just fell while jerking off.

More like neurotic fucked up mother coddles child so much he's incapable of forming his own thoughts and is such a mothers boy low test cuck in training that anything that mummy doesn't like is the most terrible thing in the world, thus tears.

Not to mention women see the world through fucked up glasses, the kid probably shrugged, went and showered, got out, realised their welfare was gonna take a hit and then began sobbing about the prospect of getting shot stealing the next CoD game instead of getting it for Christmas

Is there any reason to not just filter Germany cucks after Trumps victory? All you got is projecting at this point while your woman and children are getting raped by invaders or voluntarily bending over for them. Have fun.

>victim complex
>conservative
>germany
:^)

I am ;_;

kek

NO!
NO!
She didnt. She fucking did not. She didnt hear that, your mom didnt go to the school because of it and no one but you has been crying all day over your lies.

What....honestly...what type of mind do these people have that think these lies are ok? How do they justify it?

I have a friend who is a pathalogical liar, found a car in his loft for example, but these people are worse. Hes just a bullshit artist but these cunts are fucking twisted.

>Have fun.

You too.

They're both at fault to be honest.

Why would you feed your kids head with this hate bullshit? Is this the fault of the Lugenpresse?

When she cries, I laugh,

How's ahmeds cock treating you?

shitlord bulls unite!

I disagree. Sometimes the hottest dead eyed staceys would get with tyrones. (Im not a mgtow or /r9k/, just borrowing their terminology for the moment, irrational as it is) athletic or popular Tyrones USED to have social capital and of course, rappers still do. And if the girl cannot do better she should look harder , or there might not be any good white men to be had, or she might have been brainwashed against white males, which is the toppest lel.

Now listen. You are wrong that all blacks are inferior in bed, and BWC is a silly meme although plenty of WC are B.. Logically, the skill at sex varies based on an individual's sexual experience, attitudes, and upbringing.

Hello there, white American!

I thought it said 35000 white women are raped by blacks anally. Yummy.

KEKS KEK KEKER KEKEE KUK LOOK OUT

35k is a major minority of all rape in the US.

Holy shit that is racist, shut it down!

>I thought it said 35000 white women are raped by blacks anally.

A man can dream.

t. cuck

i'll bump it

So i told my 5 month toddler that Trump won and he literally started crying.

Also they certainly do fuck them for fun. While cheating on their beta boyfriends many times. But mostly if they wanna fuck niggers they just date them anyway or get passed around the football team.

Use them for your personal dildo ladies , just fire a neuron and wrap it up because Tyrones will do everything they can to deposit a load raw.

>Jesus I sound like a Dick obsessed faggot. Got a filthy vocabulary I guess

no blacks are bad in bed because they have no impulse control and cant stop themselves from cuming, the thought doesnt even cross their mind

they are usually one and done too

God, I wish I could post that on her timeline.