What HAPPENED to sinfest?

I mean, there's obviously some amount of self-awareness in that particular strip.

Feminism. One hell of a drug.

>100 years ago
>"Women can't wear what they want because men are animals and can't control themselves"
>t. Anti-Feminists
>Now
>"Women can't wear what they want because men are animals and can't control themselves"
>t. Feminists
Funny how things change.

Middle-life crisis turned into guilt.

In retrospect his obsession with Obama displayed he was already easy to influence by trendy politics.

I think you might be right.

Sometimes tragedy and mental illness can inspire some interesting shit you know? Sometimes it is just absolutely horrifying.

He dips in and out of self-awareness. Sometimes it seems like he's making fun of feminists but then does something to make it abundantly clear that he's way off the deep end.

Get ready for your 30 day ban OP, mods will defend sinfest at all costs

Also yeah, you're late to the party

How did that kid on the trike know Chuck was spying on the Little Red-Haired Girl? I think another restraining order might be in... order.

I saw the one with Calvin & Hobbes, plus the edit, and now this?
>date of comic
...has he really been doing this for over five fucking years?

OP was the moment it started.

It's been 6 years, 2 months, and 19 days. And he has never once deviated from this shit.

Now with the rapid increase of followers of Islam into Western Europe, we get to hear both at once and they are both defended by the left.

I must be half asleep because I honestly can't tell what the message of this is.

Men are bad.

From what I hear (mostly here or on other forums) is that Tat either got a sex change or a girlfriend who took control of his comic.

Either way, the comic is reaching the point of being garbage longer than it was good, so probably worth just ignoring it at this point.

Yepp. Like turning on a switch.

Man, such a shame too. Sinfest use to be a great way to start my day in college.

>Read this awhile ago before he started going full flagellation mode with feminism
>Mfw I came back to it not knowing what happened

Sad to see it go like this years later.

tatsu a trap

Yea with the only faint echo of what it used to be being the rare Foosh and Crim bits.

He got blacklisted from the comic industry for tracing. Now he cannot get a job and lives off of his girlfriend's salary. He never tried to get another job because he only wants to draw comics. So he lives the Neet Life.

oh I bet the last American election was fun for him.

>He got blacklisted from the comic industry for tracing
Greg Land

Well Greg Land is also quick.

Is it true? It is so hilarious and morbid in the same time.

Why do all these heterosexual male sjw feminists objectify lesbians instead of drawing male gays

The extreme feminists are actually calming down a bit, mainly because sane women are realising how full of shit some of these people are.

His obsession with Obama was when I dropped the comic. By 2008 I was done with politics and I didn't need any of that shit in my escapist fantasy.

I think the exact moment was when he depicted Barrack Obama as an actual, literal rockstar and John McCain on an accordion that I knew it was time to get my lulz elsewhere. Not even defending McCain, but the outright worship of any political figure was just repulsive to me.

Something broke the man in some way or another. Perphaps it was something he saw or something he did, whatever it was, Ishida became a lesser person because of it and he filled this void with a extremely toxic ideology that gave him something that is similar to purpose or that somewhat removes a bit of his bad feelings.

That or someone is whispering evil words into his mind.

I know we all wonder what happened, but can't you guys post strips from the good times instead for once?

Fuck no. It doesn't deserve good treatment.

>I've been a bad cartoonist, please punish me mommy

Can or can't a feminist be sexy?