How CAN you stop superman if he ever goes bad?

How CAN you stop superman if he ever goes bad?

Turn the sun red and just wait.

a green rock

How do I do that?

Bloodcursed elven arrows

Add food coloring.

tell it that it's a very pretty lady

The Joker is literally nothing but trouble. Killing him is actually the right thing to do.

The thing is that batman was supposed to do it a while ago. Superman isn't supposed to kill anyone.except for super bad guys only he can kill

Yeah, but stuff like that can't apply logically in comics cause I doubt a lynchmob wouldn't track him down and behead him or something. Joker is just a man.

By shrouding him in shadow for extended timestretch.

Kryptonite

No, Joker would've been tried and executed if the laws are like the ones in real life. Joker can't make an insanity plea if he knows the consequences of his actions, even if he is insane.

retarded pills
just as with any way to defeat superman's retarded concept

take just about anything and make it as retarded

use the cosmic treadmill and go back in time to talk to superman before he goes bad.

I feel a lot of you guys are over thinking this, the answer is simply the same way he is usually stopped when he is good, green rock. Superman is still just Superman powerful but just one alien. Injustice required a lot of plot holes and ex machina's to even make his evil empire believable.

Who is Superman to decide that?
Killing the joker is something that the supreme Court should have decided years ago and Batman should have gotten a team of lawyers to make the case for it
Superman killing anyone is him no longer taking the role of the one who apprehends criminals to judge, jury, police and executioner

Of the heroes who are canonically more powerful than Supes, who’s the least of a jobber?

Get any of the leaguers who can beat him and hope they don't job

leave Superman to me

Batman

get a Superman form a universe where he didn't go bad

Zack Snyder.

daww..

Superman was also fucked over more than he should in that comic just to get some drama. He could easily just laser the Kryptonite if he saw it before it killed him too hard.
I'd try red kryptonite since he won't expect that.

Call him a doo doo head.

underated post

>joker decides to rob some oil sheik in the middle east.
>gets caught
>gets his hand cut off
>doesn't learn
>going to get beheaded
>bats comes in at zero hour to save him

Call Brainiac or Darkseid.

Leave Superman to us

Depends on what he does first. If he goes rogue with the intent to destroy, he can't be stopped quick enough to prevent major world-breaking damage.

Ask him why he doesn't just put the whole world in a bottle.

Give him super cancer

Kryptonite tipped bullets. He doesn't dodge gunfire.

isn't that how Jonah Hex killed him?

Ah, the old "sweeping it under the rug" play.

Leave Superman to me

F

Would Zodperman raised by Mexican parents be able to beat supes?

Sivana pls

you could have achieved the same outcome by just raping him

Batman getting away every time was equally retarded.

>look at all these evil super dictatorship i cant even get 3 cubes of sugar in this hell hole

>Batman getting away every time was equally retarded.
LEAD FILLED SMOKE BOMBS

aww, cute

Luthor simply interposed a big disc of tinted glass.
Of course, that was during the Silver Age.

Call in the Marvel Family. He can take Billy sometimes, but I doubt he can handle him plus two others of equal power and also magic powered.

>faggotery KILLS superman

Any Batman will do, Deathstroke, Frankenstein, Grundy, Aqualame, Mera, killer Frost and other faggots from suicide squad, to many to count, he has really been a bitch since rebirth.

Did you even play Injustice?

>hur hur it's wrong to kill villains, let's just let them kill and torture people.

Exiles did it with Hyperion, only they brought 2. Better safe than sorry

Get all the red and green kryptonite i can, and see if Doctor Fate or Constantine have a day off.

I call Kryptofuck.

That's not what I said at all you fucking retard, it's wrong for a glorified police officer to get to decide he had enough and he should get to shoot a criminal
If Superman wants to kill people he can study and become a judge in a state with death penalty, we already have judges and a system to appeal them for a reason, this isn't anarchy

In Injustice, Black Adam & Cpt Atom straight-up fuck his shit up mano-en-mano.
Hell, even Constantine came real close.

Be a good friend in his time of need?

Theres literally no reason for there to be any posts after this

Color Kid OP.

oh good I can finally say that adventure time has anal vore

tfw no sun gf

Pray that's he still willing to be reasoned with.

Simple, by having all the powerhouses stop him, instead of allying with him or saying "not my problem".

Injustice writers had to put almost every superpowered hero on Supes side, or come up with convoluted bullshit to get them out of the picture. Batman literally had to scrap street level shitters and villains just to have a team that couldn't simply storm the Justice Hall and force some reason into everyone's heads at the first sign of things going south.

'Sup.

Now that Bendis works for DC? An anti-Kryptonian arrow, obviously.

>Why don't you just put the whole WORLD in a bottle, Superman?

Well for starters I get my man Super Sayian God Super Sayian Ultra Instinct Shaggy to fuck him up.

DYNAMITE

Laser weapons.

No, really. The fact that we can see Superman at all means that his skin absorbs and reflects the light spectrum in much the same way as our own - meaning a high-powered pulse of energy [perhaps from a red sun] would boil and rupture his flesh on impact.

So we use light to kill god. Father would be proud.

You know, you're right, this is one of the reasons I wish cape comics leaned more towards science fiction than nonsensical power fantasy.
The fact comics are almost 100% divorced from reality and basic logic has always made vs debaters seem entirely retarded to me.