Tfw regret not supporting Clinton after hearing her concession speech

>tfw regret not supporting Clinton after hearing her concession speech

She really wanted to win this and worked so hard for it. Trump looks like he couldn't care less. I feel so bad ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same. This feels a lot like Brexit. I regret supporting both. I feel sick.

Cuckolds.

>non-americans "support"
Go fuck yourselves. They couldn't give a shit about your "SUPPORT" because it means literally nothing. Only the vote does.

elections over CTR, you can stop now

You'll regret it too when you see the destruction Trump brings to America.

We're not CTR. I only supported Trump as an ironic joke. I never thought he would actually win.

Because of you, This little girl's dreams are crushed. She will never become president

Paul is a libertarian. He wouldn't support Trump's economic plan in the slightest.

My daughter won't stop crying.

No I won't, I'm looking forward to the repeal of the """Affordable""" Healthcare act.

You're an idiot.

This Aussie knows whats up. The rest of you can go fuck yourselves, your feelings are irrelevant

I just watched that thing. Wow was she trying to recruit more little girls to be sexually abused in satanic rituals like she had been or what?

>eyes still pointing in different directions
>Parkinson's throat clearing

Also it was brilliant when she got to the end and had to put grating hillary voice back on in order to fake her way through referencing God and America? This can only get better.

She wanted to further her corporatocratic agenda and send soldiers to die in Russia.

Much disappointment.

>listen to Clinton's concession speech
>start to get a little bit of a chub
>slowly stroke bulge through pants
>finally give in and begin jerking off as she's crying
>panting and stroking like I've never jacked off before
>she walks off the stage and I'm close to bursting
>scroll down page and see Trump
>He's confident, he knew he was going to win
>cum while staring into his strong eyes
>have been laying around in that cum all day
Take my energy, Trump

t. Big Pharma shill

Are you also looking forward to the expansion of private prisons under President Trump, you corporate bootlicker?

She'll suck a dozen black cocks to drain the pain.

That's like literally therapy you fucking creepy white nigga. #Liberalism4lyfe

>kill me.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0

>Trump looks like he couldn't care less.
And you get that impression from the 3 rallies he held per day? Kys.

Hillary won the popular vote. In any other country, she would be the president-elect.

the spine on these cucks...

Tell her the entire internet knows that she's crying and that it's your fault she had the impression a Trump victory would be a bad thing in the first place.

>Inb4 single

God Bless the Electoral College

Anyone else getting an erection when they see faggots bitching about our new prez?

In any other country she would have lost because ID would be required to vote.

You're sick. Deplorable.

I'll never have to worry about prisons because I'm a law abiding citizen.

Yeah. Trump wins so much, he didnt even give a shit. Hillary was heartbroken apparently. I hope she runs again. She really deserves it. I feel so bad vointg for Drumpf.

ID is not required to vote here.

Come support her in #Calexit
We meme California into north/south and elect Hillary for the governor of liberal land.

No wonder the mayor of your capital is a muslim nigger.

Nor in Australia.

lol she's a fucking lying cunt and you bought into her final shill

I hope she does too. Hillary would have been an AMAZING president.

What has she lied about?

Meanwhile Trump has lied about the Iraq War, taxes, abortion, healthcare, gun control, the list goes on.

>but muh fee fees

i thought you were supposed to be tough, dingodile

Unlike Trump, we're not sociopaths devoid of empathy.

So you can't answer my question?

Yeah. Not true. Look at past Australian elections. Keep trying, though.

Welcome back CTR

Did we listen to different speeches, m8?

She worked hard, but she and her own party cucked so many. It's honest work that she did. Furthermore, her speech dripped with exclusionary language to the effect that clearly she wants this divide in america to fester.

Trump never suggested anything like that and spoke about coming together. He did that when dnc cucked the bernie people too.

She deserves humiliation.

Which election?

>At this point, what difference does it make?

Get buttblasted you absolute cucks

This is the greatest victory for the white man in a long, long time

>Trump never suggested anything like that and spoke about coming together.

What? They were chanting "lock her up" at Trump's election night party. But Hillary is the one who is dividing the country? Get real.

Johnny and beazly

Apples and oranges. Australia is not a presidential system like the US.

Are you serious!? You cannot be a serious person. Or you're retarded. Which, would make sense.

Benghazi? Federal investigations of her server? Whitewater? Bosnia? Look into her dismissal from committees in her early law career for misconduct and lying.

No. He said any other country. And that's not true. "Apples and oranges" is the default people go to when their shitty assertions are shown to be empty.

Meaning you're a fucking idiot. She had +30 years to do something about what she's preaching. She's a politician. a professional liar. You're a sucker.

And guess what ? Trump will probably not much better but maybe..Just maybe we'll at least avoid a direct conflict with the Russians and at least he'll make us laugh with his trolling for 4 years. And it's going to be amazing to see the monumental butthurt of the liberal media.
No matter what Trump is really worth as a President...The important thing is that he'll continue to change minds...to destroy political correctness.

she's run multiple times and lost

really makes you think doesn't it

The system is rigged against her, yes.

she'll be president after trump

I'm still with her and always will be.

>This is what the Alt-right thinks
Even IF she was trafficking children, that doesn't mean she's a Satanist, the logic doesn't follow that child trafficker = Satanist just because Satanist might = Child trafficker

I say Alt-right because just because you believe she's a Satanist doesn't mean you're a conservative Christian. That's how logic works

You all do realize the Obamacare is *REALLY* Clintoncare, right? It is almost the same damned law she tried to get passed while Blly Boy was in office, but it got shut down back then. She got in buddy-buddy with King Bootlip and finally got it passed. Now she is making A KILLING off of it.

But the entire Clinton era was nothing but scandal after scandal anyhow.