Teen Titans Issue #15 preview (Sons of Tomorrow part 3)

Teen Titans Issue #15 preview (Sons of Tomorrow part 3)

Those are some sexy unconscious teens.

I don't think Conner and co have bought Tim's plan of killing Jon to save the future, they just want to take him back to where he belongs, this was the impression I got from the last pages of Super Sons #11. But Tim firmly believes he can change the future if he kill Superboy, so he doesn't want his friends to find and stop him before completing the mission and "saving" future Metropolis.

Gay.

Damn. I was hoping for a longer sequence of Damian diving in after him.

AND Tomorrow Tim is just THAT douche.

Why is it so difficult to give Tim a good costume (and code name) these days? He's the Robin who got rid of the ridiculous fish scale panties.

>I can't wait for this arc to put a nail in the coffin of Future Tim as the eventual Batman. Everyone knows only current Robin gets that honor. And Savior is a better moniker for Tim than Red Robin...

Batman 666 vs emo Timbats.

This isn't Tim.

it is,

Wonder if present Tim will take on the Savior name when future Tim gets put down.

Would this be longer?
I like this costume.

Wait a sec, when Clark did the solar flare he wound up naked repeatedly, so why not Jon?

Hybrids have similar but different powersets, we work on Gohan rules now

No I just wanted Damian to cradle a naked Jon in his arms, heck even half naked would have been fine.

Fuck off, pedo.

It's not as bad as I thought it would look like, I actually kind of like it. The coat looks stupid though and the bat symbol should be more visible

Maybe the future Titans are still the good guys and they are trying to stop Tim from falling even farther into darkness that he already has

The action scenes are insane. Damian doesn’t just take down villains; he rips, tears and cleaves his way through them. These are the kind of action scenes that get me excited. Flashy, over the top and hyper-kinetic fight scenes don’t do to much for me. But, street based, brutal, swift and bloody fight scenes like in this issue definitely work for me. I love this bloody version of Batman who shows no remorse for the damage that he causes.

And what is up with Damian’s powers? He is able to shrug off a whole bunch of bullets at the end of this issue.

Rereading the issue I am begining to think that the anti-christ/evil Batman may have been Tim Drake. I don’t think it could have been Jason Todd because Jason and Batman don’t have the type of father son relationship that the evil Batman alluded to. The banter he had with Damien when he states the same father kind of got me thinking about it. Any thoughts?

>Damian survived Batman Incorporated #5

Good.

In that future, He made a deal with Hurt for Diet New God powers like the ones he has.

I don't think that this is the same future we see in Batman 666. I mean, we know that in Batman 666 Dick was still batman and was killed by a joker fish, but, from what we have seen in Detective Comics 966, in this timeline Dick just retires.

For a second there I thought he was becoming Red X

He looks like Midnighter.

Fuck yeah.

So he's Timnighter

Does that mean he's from an alternate timeline where he finally got together with Kon?

Gay Batman ?

I like it except for the head. Bald always look silly.

DC really loves Evil Future Tims.

Theylove evil Damian more since in every future scenario he end up being a bad guy.

He came up with that name pretty quick

thansk OP

Why have all the rebirth crossovers been bad?

lol i want midnighter to beat him up and take the costume back

Saviour eh.

I am hoping against hope that Future!Tim is brutally murdered for all of the crimes he's committed against pretty much EVERYONEthanks to his utterly insane plans. Hell, the future he wanted to avert so badly almost became a terrifying reality due to his stupidity.

Well that sounds like a plan with all upsides and no possible downsides.