Ukrainian commandos planning attacks with explosives & weapons detained in Crimea – FSB

What the fuck, Ukraine? You want the entire country annexed?

Possible happening in Eastern Europe.

Ivans report in on local news broadcasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/366192-ukrainian-commandos-attacks-crimea/
youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Census_(2001)#National_structure_by_regions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rt.com/news/366192-ukrainian-commandos-attacks-crimea/

RT - Details to follow

youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw

>linking source in second post
Literally why?

I think they're hoping for an IRA/Taliban/Vietnam tier insurgency. In reality Ukraine is going to be levelled.

Ah Russia taking advantage of Trump's election to false flag and invade Ukraine. Smart move really.

No shill honest, but why is this happening right after trump elections. Could Putin be a bad guy with false flags?

folse flag for invasion

I realized people would probably ask for source and forgot to put it in the original post.

Also, I agree.

Ukraine is upset because America is the center of attention now, so they are going to try hard and disrupt it. Ignore them, some shills will die, that's about it.

MAGA!

>send large army into Donbass
>entire army gets encircled by miner militias

>send most elite commandos to blow up Crimea
>entire detachment gets captured by FSB

Why are Ukrops so incompetent?

>rt.com/news/366192-ukrainian-commandos-attacks-crimea/
should have just shot them dead on the spot

>Could Putin be a bad guy with false flags?
lol
>Official explanation of the Ryazan incident
>The position of Russian authorities on the Ryazan incident changed significantly over time. Initially, police, FSB and federal government officials treated the disarmed bomb as a real threat and praised citizen vigilance. After the people who planted the bomb were identified as FSB operatives, the official version changed to "security training", causing confusion and distrust especially among the Ryazan police and FSB officers involved in the initial phase of the investigation. Later, the official version settled on the "FSB training", although it continued to be questioned in Russia.

>shooting Ukrainian troops on territory that is still Ukrainian, according to the UN
That wouldn't go down well, even with Papa Trump in power.

>The infiltrators had high-power explosive devices, firearms, and ammunition, secure communications equipment, as well as maps of the targets, the security service added.

>Ukraine can kill people in Crimea
>Russia cannot kill people in Crimea

this shit drives me up the wall

>secure communications equipment
>still get caught
Either definite falseflag or slav competence at work.

Oh shit.

Shillary war contingency just kicked in?

Interesting if this becomes a full blown invasion, although I doubt even Putin would go that far. If it's a false-flag, it would probably just be an attempt to get some sympathy from the international community to lift some sanctions.

Yeah it is. Obama won't want to ruin his "legacy" or whatever the fuck he thinks he has by sending US Troops in to prop up Ukraine. And Putin knows Hillary isn't gonna be next so he has nothing to fear from her anymore. And he knows Trump is unlikely to care or do anything about Ukraine.

Perfect window of opportunity to finish off Ukraine and Syria.

It's not a falseflag. This exact scenario happened two months ago.

>The Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (HUR MOU) was preparing to target the Russian peninsula’s critical infrastructure, the FSB announced on Wednesday.

>The infiltrators also planned to blow up a highway in the region at the time motorcades with local officials and federal authorities would have been driving through it, Rossiyskaya Gazeta reported.

>A group of infiltrators was discovered near the town of Armyansk in northern Crimea near the Ukrainian border in a special FSB operation over the weekend, the agency said, adding that fire was exchanged as the terrorists were being apprehended.

This story keeps getting better and better. False flag or not, still an interesting read.

I unironically believe Trump will motion the UN to accept the annexation of Crimea as legitimate.

>I like Ukraine
>Ukraine should be free
>Russia bro is new friend
>tfw

>Ah Russia taking advantage of Trump's election to false flag and invade Ukraine.
This

Sounds like an interesting Arma mission.

>Could Putin be a bad guy with false flags?
yes

The fire is only just getting started

Russia forced the Novorussians into a ceasefire when they were making huge gains. They could have gone all the way to Lvov.

They have literally no interest in invading Ukraine, otherwise they wouldn't have been the prime movers at Minsk II.

>I unironically believe Trump will motion the UN to accept the annexation of Crimea as legitimate.

Like neville chamberlain?

Don't think so.

Just in time, a casus belli for annexation.

Kek, a false flag is precisely what was done to justify the invasion of chechnya.

Ukraine gona get liberated now..Gleiwitz radiostation all over again

>Russia forced the Novorussians into a ceasefire when they were making huge gains.

Had to or would have set a pretext for china annexing chunks of russia because 'muh chinese there'

Trump got to power on a promise to restore ties with Russia, all US funding to "rebels" in Syria will stop the second he gets in to power, Assad will recapture all of his territory and Iraq will be restored as a US puppet, Kurds will be gassed by Turks, Syrians and Iraqis.

>Kek, a false flag is precisely what was done to justify the invasion of chechnya.

and putins first election

moscow appartment bombings

Seeing as how China can't even take Taiwan I think it's unlikely to assert that they'd be capable of taking the bits of Russian frozen wasteland that Chinese live in.

>Trump got to power on a promise to restore ties with Russia

That does not imply being an idiot and russias puppet

Do tho hohols know what Trump will do to terrorists?

>Seeing as how China can't even take Taiwan I think it's unlikely to assert that they'd be capable of taking the bits of Russian frozen wasteland that Chinese live in.

manpower Vs seapower

China could and will.

>hillary and her warmonger establishment fail
>still fund a war in ukraine so trump falls in a conflict between russia, can't fulfill his promises

Just nuke them Ivan.

they've already tried this before, I guess they fail again

China actually doesnt have to take anything militarily, they are literally colonizing the far eastern parts of russia right now.

>literally colonizing the far eastern parts of russia right now

formal annexation later using ukraine as pretext

putin btfo

You have to consider that USA and Russia are allies now. That simply wouldn't be possible.

Again?
I think I've read the same news headlines one month ago.

No way, why would i nuke my clay? People who need to be dealt with are just a small group of crazy khokhols in the government.

Exterminate the (((ukrainian))) population then.

I know you guys call everything a false flagging n claim that these plots are always soros shills but there really is True Ukrainian Nationalists that have genuine hate for Russians.

>Another incident involving Ukrainian sabotage activities took place earlier in August when a group of about 20 infiltrators was spotted loading explosives and weapons from their hideout near the town of Armyansk in northern Crimea, on the Ukrainian border.

>Once the suspects noticed an FSB task group approaching, they immediately opened fire. One FSB officer was killed in the shootout, while at least one infiltrator was shot dead and several others injured when the officers returned fire.

>Twenty home-made explosive devices equivalent to more than 40kg of TNT, as well as ammunition, shells, and other weapons used by the Ukrainian Army Special Forces were confiscated at the scene.

Ukraine officially BTFO.

Just gib Crimea to Russia

As corrupt and pozzed as ukraine's govt is, the ukrainian people are not to blame for the actions of some jewish oligarchs (and it's not like you don't have any of them in russia). Ukraine is not your clay.

It's hardly puppetry, Crimea is majority Russian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Census_(2001)#National_structure_by_regions
Russians - 1,180.4 (58.3%)
Ukrainians - 492.2 (24.3%)
Crimean Tatars - 243.4 (12.0%)
Belarusians - 29.2 (1.4%)
Tatars - 11.0 (0.5%)
Armenians - (0.4%)

>the ukrainian people

>ukrainian people

BUT WHERE ARE THE PROOFS

I understand that this is 4/pol/ and you want to meme and not have a serious convo, but what is wrong with people who speak a common language and share ethnic/cultural (i'm willing to exclude the very east of ukraine and crimea) traits having self-rule? Are you not opposing nationalism and supporting russian imperialism in this case? If Ukraine's govt was replaced by actual nationalists, would you support ukraine then?

Ukrainians are simply a subgroup of Russians, they're a meme nationality made recently.
See also: Austrian.

t. somebody who does not even speak russian
Или я oчeнь нaивный и ты cидиш в oльгинo

False flag?

>Ukrainian commandos

Wow, someone who actually know history on the matter

>I understand that this is 4/pol/ and you want to meme and not have a serious convo, but what is wrong with people who speak a common language and share ethnic/cultural (i'm willing to exclude the very east of ukraine and crimea) traits having self-rule? Are you not opposing nationalism and supporting russian imperialism in this case? If Ukraine's govt was replaced by actual nationalists, would you support ukraine then?

Same argument could be used for UK annexing Ireland.

Stupid logic.

Imperialism kills the host country.

Russia is invested in a path of self destruction.

What you have to understand is that the Ukrainian language (lol) and Ukrainian ethnic identity were literally made up by Germans and Soviet jews.

Are you sure you read my post

>(((Ukraine)))
Awfully coincidental that NATO just put 300,000 troops on high alert in eastern Europe, ain't it?
The commandos are likely there on Obama's orders in order to provoke a military response from Russia so that Obama can intervene militarily on Ukraine's behalf.
It's threatening WW3 to dodge Trump, again.

What the fuck.
>what are ruthenians
>what was the ukrainian-soviet uprising
Are you just posting ridf memes at this point.

If it is legit and not a false flag, then the Ukrainians are trying to bait the Russians into attacking, thereby dragging the EU and/or the US into a conflict with Russia while Obama is still in charge.

If Ukraine can be a fucking country than so be it. It is just the fucking jews and NATO that are fucking them over, making Russia very cautious and pointing guns and nukes at them to listen to its older brother don't do it.

>what are ruthenians
Meme, just like your country

>Russian language (lol) and ussian ethnic identity and alphabet were literally made up by Roman Catholics

Fuck Ukraine. I hope Russia annexes all of their land.

So, what would Sup Forums's ideal map of Eastern Europe be like?

I'd imagine a lot of countries established after the World Wars would be returned to their former empires.

>tfw German controlled Poland

This argument is even weaker than the one against ukraine. I just want to live in peace among my peoples, who are very different from russians. Why is that so hard for you imperialists to understand?

Ruthenians still exist today. Ukrainians are Ruthenian people who adopted the fake "Ukrainian" ethnonym.

Not an argument

It's true, laddo. They Ukrainian "language" was a dialect before the Soviets memed it into existence with Korenizatsiya.

Respect to the Russian people, my Slavic friend. I truly hope Trump restores ties between you nd the west.

>FSB sucessfully false flaged by preventing false flag to happen

You do it wrong, faggot. If it was about false flag the attack will never be prevented. It was Ukrainian operatives actually.

Oh FFS! Not this shit again! Do we look so fucking suicidal to you?!
Yeah, Ukrainian army is not a complete disaster right now (compared to what it was 2 years ago), but we're talking about a fucking Russia! They got damn nukes.
There's no fucking sane reason to do some shit like that in Crimea. It's like trying to destroy the beehive with your bare ass!

Sometime between this separation of the three branches of Slavs and the present day, the Eastern Slavic or Old Russian language divided into three additional major dialect groups, known today as Ukrainian, Byelorussian, and Russian. Kiparsky states that, although several differing hypotheses exist as to the chronology of these changes, he believes that evidence based on written records points to the emergence of Ukrainian as being sometime after 950 AD . Due to various political complications, however, it was not until 1906 that Ukrainian was officially recognized as a separate language

I'll never understand why you gave up the Soviet nukes.
>muh obligations
Who can stop you when you have nukes? What are they going to do, invade to get them back?

I see your concern, you think that the Baltics will be next to annex.
You are right.

This was one of my first thoughts tbqh, seems odd for holos to be that deep inside enemy territory

>If it was about false flag the attack will never be prevented.

moscow apartment bombings?

Why is that so hard for you butthurtbeltistans to understand that no one wants to do anything with you?

While it's a cool map by that logic portuguese and the spanish are the same because they have the same color on the map.

Honestly, I'd like to see Ukraine, Moldova and Belarus annexed into Russia. Kaliningrad Oblast (Konigsberg) annexed into Poland. Baltics remain the same. Maybe give Finland the parts of Karelia and Lappland that it lost.

>Who can stop you when you have nukes?

Vietnamese managed against the US.

Afghans managed against the USSR

hopefully Putin ignores the bait until Obama is out of office.

If only that was the case but

Didn't they almost do that in the 20's?

>Honestly, I'd like to see Ukraine, Moldova and Belarus annexed into Russia. Kaliningrad Oblast (Konigsberg) annexed into Poland. Baltics remain the same. Maybe give Finland the parts of Karelia and Lappland that it lost.

So like a mega EU?

USA was never at war with Afghanistan or Vietnam. Invasion of Crimea by Ukraine would lead to a full-fledged declared war.

Portuguese had their own empire
Spanish people had their own empire
Hohols had our dick in their mouth for the whole time of their existence

Are we talking about the past now?
But yes, that was the false flag back there.

>Invasion of Crimea by Ukraine would lead to a full-fledged declared war.

When Russia invaded it it did not.

Obama is baiting Russia before he leaves office you fools

Put more trust into russian memesters talking about invading eurocucks and i'm sure it'll get you somewhere in life

No, they did the opposite. That was the time period that USSR aggressively promoted the fake Ukrainian and Byelorussian countries and suppressed Russians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya

Holodomor is a meme. Hunger famines struck Russia and Kazakhstan too.

Ukrainian army was busy killing civilians in Donbass and Crimeans voted to join Russia by referendum. no shots were fired.

Nah, basically the USSR borders pre-WWII+Moldova and that little bit north of Petrograd for Russia. Poland, Finland and Baltics are sovereign states. Poland gets Konigsberg because Germany doesn't want it. Finns get Lapland and Karelia back (in terms of pre WWII borders) because they deserve it.