Starter Packs

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/lee-goldson-barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why a 3ds?
What's the show in the top right?

I'm entirely sure most people don't know about Doctor Strange's origins even here on Sup Forums

not Sup Forums related

those people make up over half the userbase of Sup Forums

>What's the show in the top right?

Really dude?

Barneyfags all need to die. Just saying.

i still dont understand what you mean by this

You forgot "villains who aren't Wilson Fisk are shit"

what the fuck does a 3ds do with cartoons?
was op doing the list based on himself or something?

Needs more Maury Povich.

you forgot about "*goes into an autistic rage over someone calling an anime a cartoon*" part

how is overwatch anti-SJW?

>how is overwatch anti-SJW?
Not her but I guess it's because the white cismale Swedish character is married to a white cis Swedish female and they have lots of biological children
Also the white cisfemale French character was happily married to a whiteFrench cismale.

It isn't, simply a delusion by Sup Forums after hearing that Tracer was lesbian.

>Fr*nch
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's a stupid reason.

overwatch is probably one of the more PC-friendly games out there.

i think it's because there were a lot of furious fanboys when tracer was outed as gay

Barneyfag was basically a self moderator who attempted to “Cleanse” all of Sup Forums from what he saw as an attack by the brony community.

He would do this by spamming a thread until it was dead. Even if the thread had nothing to do with the horse show, he would still nuke the entire thing.

Here’s a thread talking about him, it’s a riot: kiwifarms.net/threads/lee-goldson-barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/

>t. mutt

I wish

i was kinda suprised that tracer was gay.

i had her pegged for someone into bestiality since they always partner her & winston together and i always thought reaper was gonna be the gay one.

more or less Sup Forums