W-woah mama

W-woah mama...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xd3CGRQXlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lewd reaction thread or bravo thread?

PUT HIS GLASSES BACK ON!

Lewd reaction thread

What are you doing? He can't be seen without his glasses!

Just two dots and this makes me uncofortable.

I'm not worthy

DELET THIS MAMA!

DO NOT MAKE JOHNNY BRAVO MOE

delet this

more

>toxic masculinity: the character

Proceed.

AS A WEE LASS I HAD A CRUSH ON JOHNNY BRAVO
A CRUSH ON JOHNNY BRAVO
JOHNNY BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man he's pretty.

understandable, did you also want to see him kiss other dudes, you know as a joke
haha

A Dandy image deserves a Dandy Bravo.

man I miss the JohnnyxJack yaoi threads

THERE WERE JOHNNYXJACK YAOI THREADS?

Who do you think is trying to shill her shit blog with this thread? I mean, even spam threads have a subject most of the time, so the reblogs must be low this month.

>Suggesting there is a regular artist who draws Johnny/Jack yaoi art

Then why can I only find like, a dozen good images total on the entire internet with those two. Unless they draw stick figures.

the gay SJ threads were the only good thing about S5

>MY GLASSES! I CAN'T BE SEEN WITHOUT MY GLASSES!

>Shill blog
>No blog link in the whole thread

Do people on this fucking site know what shilling even means?

So handsome...

now we know why.

women would flock to him like hungry hens.

>all he needed to do was remove his sun glasses
poor johnny.

>Johnny conceals his eyes because he enjoys the challenge
BASED

I'd be willing to say no, just like a few other terms thrown around here.

kek

The most chad virgin there ever was.

MUH

WELCOME NEW PEOPLE

Top tier dandypost.

>(8)

Of 41.

>Of 41
...Go on...

Is it time?

It's funny how one 30 bumper spawned so much yaoi fan art.

And even if that bumper hadnt made that conclusion rise to such an amount of Fan art, there's probably a good chance that the fan art would still have come about over the two being a two man team of Bros

You know it's strange, normally I hate fujoshit but for some reason I'm totally okay with Jack and Johnny.

when will best boy return?

fuck this site for making me need things I didn't know I needed. these guys were pure to me and now it's all ruined. ffs I never asked for this I just wanted to shitpost not think about my childhood favorites ping-ponging their ding-dongs
tl;dr- yes

good

well, like a lot of fujo stuff, it has no indication of actually existing, but unlike a lot of fujo stuff, it never feels forced

Fuck man, I ain't even gay and I ship it.

It really is strange though, we know Jack liked Ashi and that one flash back girl, plus he got embarrassed by the southern bells flirtations, meanwhile Johnny is a horn dog when it comes to women, neither have shown any indication of liking men, and yet, here we are. People were mad about ice man being gay, but this? I have to ask, if this was made "official" in any capacity, like if they brought back the cartoon over world and Jack and Johnny were together, would Sup Forums get as angry as they did with ice man?

>like if they brought back the cartoon over world and Jack and Johnny were together, would Sup Forums get as angry as they did with ice man?
It'd be largely unnecessary but as long as they had kick-ass adventures together majority probably wouldn't mind.

The reason this works is because of their personalities. Jack is formal, professional, respectful and likes his personal space and can find himself in some socially awkward moments. Meanwhile Johnny is loud, abrasive, has no personal space and very outspoken of his thoughts. They have contrasting personalities that greatly compliment each other. They were practically designed to be together be it Buddy Cop Duo or a couple.

Okay, no for the real question
Who tops and who bottoms?

Verse.

>Tumblr: The user

Why are they so perfect, Sup Forums?

johnny's masculinity isn't toxic, just incredibly cringey

:

>but as long as they had kick-ass adventures together
>Both characters as buddy cop duo

Jeez, I guess I was never autistic enough to know how much I wanted this sooner.

>Both characters as buddy cop duo
Jack as the straight, by the books cop assigned to the out of control Johnny who gets results goddamnit. Or maybe reverse the roles and have Johnny be the voice of reason to a fiery Jack...and at some point it gets as gay as top gun

>there will never be a johnny x jack gym bros

>ywn get a series about J and J patrolling the mean streets of CN City
What cruel god would deny us this?

Johnny is the fumbling idiot of the department who gets foisted off on Jack as punishment for going loose cannon, but they end up being an amazing team and making big busts. Chief assumes it's all Jack and offers him a promotion, but he turns it down so they can stay partners.

>a series about J and J patrolling the mean streets of CN City
I'd seriously watch this, but a few questions, what's the title, what type of cop show (CSI, top gun, brooklyn nine-nine, jump street), what kind of crime are they busting (illegal jaw breaker scams, driving a giant robot car without insurance) and who's the rest of the police force? (Grim as the angry police chief or something). Cause considering Harvey birdman attorney at law was a thing there is a precedent for having entire eras of cartoons in one series.

Well guess ill get the ball rolling

Although buddy cops in CN city is great, Samurai duo also works, if anything it's like that one episode of Jack where he meets the SAM-U-RAI and teaches him the true path of the sword, except this time it's Johnny and he goes along for the ride, hitting on chicks and flexing his muscles while an exasperated Jack acts the straight man. Or you could go full bleed man and make Johnny a fucking angel again.
Although gangster Jack is a GOAT design he's far too pure for that sort of thing, at least not without being tricked, similar for Johnny.

jack teaches johnny the way of the samurai and johnny instructs jack in the art of making outdated fashions work for you

And of course the classic

>johnny instructs jack in the art of making outdated fashions work for you
Considering Jack looks good in some weird cat in the hat hipster out fit AND in heels I don't think he needs help on that front.
One of my favorites

A fedual lord is just a Yakuza boss with government sanction

Is it because Johnny actively pursues women that they feel the need to make him gay so that he's less threatening?

Jesus and Cyborg Bruce Willis make a cute couple.

No, more like theyre hot, within the same network and had a 10 second bumper together once

This settles it, one of the 48 anons in this thread has to somehow make it into the animation industry and get this green lit.

>3dpd
No.

Sup Forums IS the gay agenda, but we would still fucking hate it

>Hand holding
Censor that smut user, this is a blue board

youtube.com/watch?v=1xd3CGRQXlo

Autism giveth and autism taketh away

Make my own thread

What a quality thread.

Thats not the right cartoon

>not shilling
>proceeds to image dump with images directly from the blog
'k

It's because pairing two Alpha chads together makes for the ultimate Bromance.
Also-Laundry day

t-too lewd!