#TrumpProtest #NotMyPresident

>WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHHHHHH
>DAAAAAAWWWAWAWWWWWAWWA
>we can't accept the result of fully legit and democratic election!!!!
>we must chimp out!!!!

wew, Americans, do they know what is rule?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4ByVvhdTzE
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/796474021625860098
abc7.com/live/!!!
twitter.com/erictucker/status/796543689237692416
youtube.com/watch?v=bivvRjzgDhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fully legit and democratic
except it was rigged by Russia

>fully legit and democratic election

Nice meme. 62% of Californians voted for Hillary whilst only 32% voted for Drumpf.

Guy's complete trash and has no business being president.

Except the Podesta leaks show that to be a lie.
You shills are all the same.

Why don't we trend #NotMyProtest?

>california
Sorry literally who cares?

think they are being paid?

>all canadians
hmm

>states voted independently for their electors
>Californians electors will vote for Hillary as the state wanted
>most of the states disagree with California

I fail to see the problem

nobody, thats why shithole leaf is mad.

Are you actually fucking retarded? America isn't a democratic country even in the slightest. 200,000 more people voted for HRC than Trump. You're delusional.

Same thing happened with Obama and Romney... guess who was president?

Uh, actually Obama got 5 million more votes. You're thinking of Gore vs Bush.

Fuck no. We're pissed!

#NotMyFuckingPresident
#AmeriKKKa

These niggers spend more time protesting than working

Don't believe the NeoCTR shills Sup Forums

Honestly, you should disregard a FUCKING LEAF poster.

I want to believe you are real

so what is the expected outcome of this protesting good xir?

rly maeks you think

|>
|x

I wonder which Soros could be behind this.

Someone should post the new years eve photo with the anti trump protest headline.

>california has unilateral power over who gets to lead the country
>the whole state isnt so fucking gerrymandered that vast numbers of republican voters dont feel marginalized and stay home instead of voting

in a fire, leaf. in a fire.

Communists.

What do you mean? They're paid to protest.

Here is what my "friend" from a while back sent to me after I defended Trump on the topic of immigrants (I am one myself)

>Is this really Valentin talking? No it's really hard to believe. You don't strike me as a stupid person. So if this is really Valentin, take a moment and just think about what you said. I suggest you talk to someone who has more political expertise than yourself. Have you even glanced at Trumps policies? Are you telling me you support someone who has no political experience, who fills every speech with lies and hatred? This goes far beyond voting for the "good conservative". This was a white lash of AmeriKKKa that you are claiming to be apart of

>nigger
>job
pick one, they are mad they their gibs might disappear

There just doing what the republicans said they would do if Trump lost. but because the republicans won it so wrong they usual double slandered bullshit of republicans.

Please, kek, bless my country with a grand uncuckening next.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4ByVvhdTzE

hello

please update american bear meme for this

>gerrymandered
>in a presidential election

Stop posting.

Real talk: how long until one of these protests turns bloody?

great post

DEMOCRACY WHEN IT SUITS THEM
>RIOTS WHEN IT DOESN'T

How wonderful would it be to have these all gunned down as Trumps opening move

>Implying

>DEMOCRACY

100% of California could have voted for Hillary and it wouldn't have mattered because Oklahoma voted for Jesus.

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/796474021625860098

ITS HAPPENING HERE IN LA
abc7.com/live/!!!
L M A O LIKE TRAFFIC WASN'T BAD ENOUGH
i really fucking hate all of these people.
they dont deserve trump's america

Yes, that's the point of riots and protests, duh.

Why would you do a riot or protest when it doesn't suit you?

you do know those are counties Right? Regions within states, it inst congressional districts, counties cant be gerymandered

hello ??

is this supposed to be english? What the fuck?

How can I prove the markets crashed a bit yesterday because they though *Hilary* was going to get in and not Trump?

hey look everybody his flag has a fucking leaf on it

Witnessed

KEK WILLS THEIR BLOOD

>We don't agree with results.
>We'll protest and try to break down the democracy by blocking traffic and other tantrum tier bullshit, because we didn't get our way.
>Even if our tantrum doesn't work, we'll still go back to our comfy life and use all privilege of American life and protection (i.e. Canada, 90%+ of 'us' live withing 100miles of the fucking US/CAN border).

Canada is America's 'safe space' for liberals.

1st Amendment. It's their right, just like owning guns. This is not Nippon.

The point is that major red counties Hillary wins while many states that Trump barely win or barely losing it only have some small blue dots.

America getting a little taste of what we have been facing here. The chimpout never ends.

Why are these anti-Trump protests so much bigger than Hillary's support rallies?

Where the fuck were all these people hiding?

based

That post was probably made by a brain addled stoner.

Because lazy niggers can riot, but not vote.

Thank you, based KEK.

>cant decipher between shilling and shitposting
you guys have literally memed canada into becoming insufferable intentionally

Threadly reminder that this is another funded chimpout by guess (((who))).

twitter.com/erictucker/status/796543689237692416

Praise Kek

>he honestly believes republicans would riot
Lel

Hillary was an incredibly unlikable candidate. Turnout for her in rallies was abysmal and voter turnout for her was low. People weren't enthusiastic enough about her to go in and protest vote for her to avoid Trump presidency, especially since MSM assured everybody the election was in the bag for her. Now that Trump presidency is real people are all panicking.

Makes me sick what I see on tv
Americans always yell about their rights
And now it seems like people who don't have a college degree are somehow inferior
Funny because I'm sure allot of educated young people, especially minorities have uneducated parents
So I'm curios do these people want their parents voting rights revoked, their grandparents which took a chance to bring them to america?

I think it not just Hillary supporters. Most of her support are not hard core support. They just hate trump. It anyone who hate Trump at this point. And if they are her supporter, I bet they were lazy to go to her rally but once Trump hit the WH, they all got fire up.

>implying we wouldn't have chimped out if Trump lost.

HOLY SHIT IT NEVER ENDS

If Trump lost, I dont a lot of people would chimp out but they would moan on social media for a week or two.

People without a college degree are inferior.

>Literally 30 mins from LA
>Voted Trump
How do I get back at the traitors Sup Forums?
Light off smoke grenades? Fly a drone with a MAGA sign?
Im up for ideas and $100 in an electronics gift card. No bombs :c

>Guy's complete trash and has no business being president.

Okay, Treudette

To get back at them, support #CALEXIT, they dont have the resources to maintain a cohesive govt with what they have atm. No real libtard wants to work, and once they have to, they will give up.

same shit was with brexit, remain voters started to protest

I slowly can't stand watching it, when leftist got their policy voted, or their representative elected, conservatives do not want to cancel this, they may give their disapproval, but never protest on a mass scale, demanding to fuck the democratic process. We accept the outcome, and plan to change it. Leftist are always so smug about it, "it's democracy silly one", but when something is not going their way, they go crazy about it, just like fucking kids, like 5yo in kindergarten when You take him his toy, they cry, they yell, they protest... They are fucking funny...

off topic, but can someone please post the video of that that black haired bitch crying that trump won?

Don't these people have work tomorrow

>implying we don't want Putin running the US

The election was rigged. You Trumpshills admitted that.

They can use it as an excuse. And if the employer gets mad, they claim racism.

Such a great movie. Opens with a flying ship shaped like karl marx's head. You know that shit is about to be redpill as fuck.

Someone needs to news this. #RiotExpress

I wasn't aware California is the only state a candidate has to win. Please educate me on my own election system.

leaf

L E A F
E
A
F

Drombpf? White people btfo

Dude has some periscope feeds streaming on youtube here - youtube.com/watch?v=bivvRjzgDhU

Well I mean they were probably dead or not eligible to vote so...

how do we fix liberals?

Of course with the Birther issue they called out Trump for saying Obama isn't the real President.

Are you pretending that this isn't a thing? Because it's basically an open secret in the country.

>111
They're so dead...

it was corrupt election system.
clinton got 59,680.000,drumpf got 59,246,000

And you think the riots aren't a way to force Trump out of office through intimidation? This isn't over by a long shot Chink colony.

why are the police blocking the road?

This. Cancel these elections. Keep protesting my brothers, the devil won't become the president!

those poor people trapped in their cars

lmao @ all non US citizens even existing in this thread with an opinion

You can have a degree in gender studies and still be more inferior than someone who doesn't.

I'm pretending that you don't know shit about your own country.