The pendulum is always in motion, there is a cosmic balance always

The pendulum is always in motion, there is a cosmic balance always.

Thts deep brother

only if irrational numbers don't exist

Operation Lindworm is better than Operation Ouroboros.

We didn't even have to meme it, it happened on it's own.

Yeah, China will become more liberal.

lol

yup, soon you will all know what a kike trump really was and youll feel disgusted

i know because it has already started happening to me

Its been said it will be the new breadbasket of Christianity.
Regardless checked

because becoming more liberal is a natural progression of... ?
I don't think you understand what Samsara really means

How would that work? How far could you push the snake's tail into its body?

Not far, it's one of the meanings, it's an endless cycle.

It eat's itself until it vanishes.

Fun fact, in ancient viking legend, the oceans were held in place by a giant snake that was biting it's own tail.

as the protests will die out, it is important to make these people feel as futile as possible without mocking them. That is the way to drain their motivation for the coming years :^)

One is the Serpent which has its poison according to two compositions, and One is All and through it is All, and by it is All, and if you have not All, All is Nothing.

>The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord

No longer.

Let there be light.

>in japanese rock-paper-scissors snake > frog
>snakes have been a symbol of renewal (skin change), intoxication (venom) and trascendental gnosis for millenia
>the snake gave the original redpill to man
A MEME TO SURPASS PEPE THE FROG

Guys, the pendulum is swinging pretty hard in our favor, but that means it has to swing back.

I'm fucking scared. What's next? Lena Dunham as president? Left wing death squads?

Best we can do sometimes against the counter weight we can all help please remember trying best I can too

GO TO BED, STYX!

The pendulum was the true genius of America's design

Swing baby, swing

snakes gave the black pill not the red pill :-(

I finally see it now, the true redpill. We have been worshipping Kek all along, when we really should have been worshipping Snek.

Algorithms, shills and AI. Did silicon Valley support trump? Are we their existential threat? 98%

Nope. Our ancestors developped the ability to see red to detect ripe fruit, which in turn lead them to developping better intelligence and moving out of the jungle. This is what the Adam and Eve story is all about, leaving the safe garden, being thrown into the great unknown after becoming conscious of your shortcomings.

is the snek eating itself or speaking itself into existence ?

Both. The most important part about it what it's doing is that in doing it it isn't aware that what's in its mouth is itself.

You have 10 seconds to explain how cosmic balance isn't fundamentally evil

Here's another interesting cross-mythological fact. Aztec and Nordic mythology have eerily similar genesis myths. In both of them you have a group of divine brothers killing a giant in order to make the world with its corpse. The most central deities in each mythology Quetzalcoatl (the feathered serpent) and Odinn are in the party.

And here's another interesting thing. There's a myth in which Odinn, like Jesus, must hang from a tree. He does this to obtain the knowledge of the runes, that is to say: language. Language has always been linked to magic and divinity in religion (see the Word, Logos).

What's the connection in all this? The death of the primordial being happens due to language, consciousness or gnosis. What this does is separate the world, say this is the sky and this is the earth and so on. In the process however, the being as it was "dies" as a separate entity.

The purpose of hanging from the tree or eating its fruit happens is to create language, or spaces of communication. It creates parameters that let people define the world. It creates... memes.

Balance is by definition neutral.

>Balance is by definition neutral.
Not really, it isn't.

I won't tell you why though, maybe you can figure it out on your own.