Why is disney inserting obvious feminazis in their products?

Why is disney inserting obvious feminazis in their products?

To make you angry of course. Its on purpose. They are out to get you user.

This thread sure is Comics & Cartoons, yes indeed.

they were both wrong, which was kinda the point.

Obvious movie shitposting and bait threads belong there. Report and hide.

dunno, why are you inserting obvious Sup Forums shitposting in this board?

Just go to Sup Forums already. And don't give me "Sup Forums is shit", you're saying the same shit they are.
Or at least go bother people in the dedicated general.

Because you're so into hating on them that you see them everywhere. Grow a pair you clown.

I don't follow anything Star Wars related, I don't like Star Wars, I only went to go see it cause my friend wanted to. Then I found out afterwards people annoyed cause ooga booga SJW in Last Jedi. Someone explain? Because all I saw was Poe being a fucking retard while Rose and Finn steal up 50% of screentime doing jack shit, Leia having a stupid flying scene, and me wondering why this movie wasn't just all about Rey and Kylo.

To piss you off. Why else would they?

Holy Shit, this movie was terrible.

Kys faggot lmao

>while Rose and Finn steal up 50% of screentime doing jack shit
Thats one of the biggest complaints. No one likes the shit new characters and there still shoving them down our throats

She wasn't really a feminazi, but a ballbuster character like the one from Moonbeam city.

Her character is kind of shoe horned in though.

Why do you make these threads all day?

That's some straw grasps for SJW boogeyman then. I thought there was some message about how men suck or something that I totally missed, not just people annoyed that an Asian and a Black got screentime. Their plot would've sucked if they were both white.

>let's tank a beloved franchise just tto spite some internet neckbeards

Well there has to be some explainationnwhy it was trying to piss of the fans and be overall terrible

I sorta figured she was there to lead the Resistance after they let Leia die (due to obvious reasons). Boy, was I ever surprised.

Have to say, so far Disney's killing-off-OT-characters-to-get-ahead-of-their-actors-dying-IRL record is stellar.

The fact that the alliance was all ruled by women and how poe was being in the wrong for being “le mansplanning man”

because they think they can get away with it.
make a stink about it, boycott their movies, don't spend money on them, and the mouse will sing a different tune

not "some" internet neckbeards
Just one.
Just OP.

She's hot af

Then explain why so many people hate it you fucking fanboy?

admiral ackbar isn't a woman. and pretty sure poe leads the resistance now

Roastie detected

Yeah, and they killed him off ceremonialessly

collateral damage
the only intended target was OP. Everyone else was incidental.

This. See the dumbass nerds get mad at shitty poorly written characters aimed at tumblr feminists to flasefag them. Look how many media sites are discrediting the shitty faults of TLJ because they have a bunch of angry neckbeards whining about Female characters. Dumb fools don't see that they are playing into Disney's hands.

>The fact that the alliance was all ruled by women
Leia and purple haired girl? Was there anyone else?

>le mansplanning man
Is this like that time ten people total got upset at Wreck It Ralph because Ralph called King Candy a nelly wafer and said it was homophobic? I honestly couldn't get past the characters acting like retards to notice anything feminazi about the movie.

Why didn't the purple haired new commander just light speed into them if she was going to sacrifice herself anyway? Why didn't she just tell the team her plan? Why did Rose save Finn rather than letting him sacrifice himself to save everyone else, even though she herself almost died in the process? I honestly thought that was her death scene until Finn pulled her in calling for a medic.

So am i the only one who saw the obvious sexual tension between her and Poe? Had she not an heroed they'd be having rough hate sex in the fucking brig or some shit.

>purple hair so sjw

>Posting retarded blobs

I know your being ironic, but i can still see your butthurt disney cuck
Every officer in the alliance ship was a woman. Watch it again to see what i mean, but pirate it because disney deserves none of your money

>Leia and purple haired girl? Was there anyone else?
Mon Mothma?

This upsets me. I love characters with unusual colored hair or skin, like Doug or anime hair. So to see anyone call a character with purple hair, "omg Tumblr" is so severely limiting in design choices. Unless they also have a side cut, several piercings, and are wearing a tank top and glasses, just having rainbow colored hair isn't "Tumblr".

The fact that there are 2 women in charge, (and one of them is Leia), is a problem for you?

It isn't forced unless you take it as forced.
And since you do, they are totally justified in doing it because of morons like you.

I would /ss/ with that nazi if get mein drift

Again, if you watched the movie in the control room every close up of an officer or a random alliance communications officer was a woman. It was so forced it was fucking disgusting.

and it's fucking Star Wars, like purple hair is not that wild

The narrative sure doesn't think so. She's frame as being completely in the right and Poe as a drooling moron that needs to learn to blindly follow authority.

You having enough time to pay attention to every background no-dialogue character out of the 1000+ that were in the movie is more telling of how boring movie was than how SJW it was.

He was a nobody

>comics and cartoons
Fuck off

It was very boring as well. I fucking hated it and i hope the backlash will force disney to fire rian johnson from making the next trilogy.

Thanks for mansplaining that for us user. Next time could you not do that sweetie?

Hey guys, look! Sup Forums came to visit again! Isn't that nice? Hi, Sup Forums!

Fuck you casual, ive loved ackbar since i was a kid
Disney is primarily an animaion company and their doing this in their other works too

Mon Mothma and Leia made sense in part because they were there from the start and their background was as members of the Senate that disagreed with the Empire and sought to be a force for change first from within and then joining the Alliance after the Senate was disbanded.

Mon Mothma was always there as was Leia.

We didn't have some moment of either of them just showing up and tagging in over others. They had their positions in the Alliance same with Ackbar and none of them jockeyed for position over the other.

The failure of this new lady was in her introduction as a character. Which in the end didn't really matter since she wasn't really a character more just a story element.

In the end she was pointless and we should just move on.

Feminism® and Diversity© are fashionable right now. Not to mention that they grant you immunity to criticism.

>that needs to learn to blindly follow authority.
When you're part of an army, is that really a bad message?

If every person on the team had the same mentality as Poe where if you don't like what your higher-ups are doing, it's fine to mutiny, there'd be like ten mutinies every fifteen seconds in an army-like environment where people are suppose to work together, even if that means putting your trust in your superiors and following orders.

He's not a civilian trusting Big Brother, he's a rebel soldier trusting his officer.

Bitch stole Ackbars job. Doesn't communicate her plans to subordinates... Greatest let down yet in the new movies.

>When you're part of an army, is that really a bad message?
Wasnt the whole point of the rebelion about being against that sort of thing, since that was a halmark of the empire?

Is it the same guy making and responding to all these Star Wars threads because the writing style is very similar

Because Ackbar’s voice actor died, dumbass.
Before they started filming, unlike Carrie.

>wanting to blame all criticism on one singular entity to avoid the reality that a bunch of people hate your shit movie

oh wait really? i didn't know that

she didn't communicate it to poe. she had her circle of higher ups.

What a useless pointless bitch.

But he still spoke in the film, if they had no qualms about replacing him then they shouldve kept that replacement instead of killing him off.