Cast the FF for the MCU

Cast the FF for the MCU

you want Ioan Gruffudd to be Mister Fantastic again but change everyone else, why?

who's your sue? I need her for reasons

Can’t have Evans, Chiklis is too old, and Alba wasn’t good.

Ben Affleck

Alice Eve. Too bad they’re wasting her in Iron Fist season 2.

alice eve?
she was in the 2nd StarTrek

Warwick Davis should be Mole Man.

>4 white actors
not gonna happen

I think Grufstuff was a good pick and now with 10 more years he would be better.

With the cancerous casting of the latest reboot, i hope Disney will play this safe. 5.2 billions were spent for this, they better not fuck it up with identity politics.

all so old

I just wanted to say, I found early hickman reed to beefcakey, for my tastes. I want stretchy to be more of a scrawny nerd.

Reed - Will Ferrell
Johnny - Will Arnett
Susan - Amy Poehler
Thing - Michale Cera

Werner Herzog as the voice of Doom.

couldn't give a fuck about the rest

Goran Višnjić for Doom.

okay, give the thing to a black actor

thats Eaglesham and Epting at work.
pretty buff heroes are their forte

I’m terrified of this. You’d think they’d know it wouldn’t work after Trank’s Fant4stic.

To be fair they've reused actors before. but not to such a degree.

>Reed
Jon Hamm

>Sue
Alice Eve (fuck that IF casting, maybe now that the news broke out she could cancel)

>Grimm
Jeffrey Dean Morgam

>Johnny
Dacre Montogomery or Scott Eastwood

>DOOM
Too many to list, but my Top 3 would be Toby Stephens, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau & Javier Bardem.

Thing is Jewish with a New York accent. Making him black fucks that up.

Sue.

I want to see Captain America and Johnny Storm played by the same actor like James Franco in the deuce

Bardem as Doom would work. He can pass for half Gypsy and can fill the non-white quota.

Reed.

Personally I think the X-men will be race bended not the ff. The avengers had no race bend.

Gruffudd was the perfect Reed and he’s only in his 40s. I could see that.

Who’s that guy you chose for Ben?

I think Doom face should never be shown. He just should be in his mask all the time or in the shadow. Just take someone who is able to pull those grandiose Doom speetch.

Why do ya'll want chads like Hamm and airhead models like Robbie for Sue?

Do you fuckers even read comics?

I hope they they bring the Fox cast over so they don’t get to racebebd the X-Men.

Avengers was 6 white people

Nick Fury doesn't count as part of the team

Reed was always a Chad user, and Sue is canonically supposed to be the most beautiful woman in Marvel. Maybe it's you who should read some books instead of going by the 60s cartoon.

I could deal with a light skinned half Hispanic like Sofia Carson for Rogue, but that’s as far as I’ll go.

Stan Lee based reed on superman partly looks wise. Most artists draw reed and sue as attractive people.

I'm not fan of hiring manlets like Robert Downey as Ironman.

they probably only ever read the Ultimate F4 comics and not the original.

Black Panther is almost all black. I hope that can be enough to satisfy the diversity gods.

The diversity Gods are never satisfied, they were never going to be, they want full saturation.

Maybe if they want minorities so bad for FF, cast a black guy as the voice of HERBIE? Or bring in Wyatt Wingfiot as a supporting character? Or hire a Hispanic guy for Wizard? Or Aziz Ansari for Inpossible Man?

has feige racebended anyone?
heimdall was probably an ike decision

Max Martini

The casting depends on what they'll do
>young folks, about to become ff
>young folks who got lost in space and returned as ff, but older
>young folks, who got lost in space and returned as ff, same age as they left
>old folks, about to become ff
young 25-32
old 33-45
Character ages, not actor ages

if they go the second route, they can de-age actors pretty easily for a couple scenes these days

MCU racebends:
Baron Mordo
Heimdall
Ancient One
Ned Leeds
Liz Allan
Ben Urich
Jasper Sitwell
Herman Schultz
Flash Thompson

Sort of racebends:
Valkyrie (not Brunhilde)
Nick Fury (already existed in Ultimate comics because they wanted him for future movies)

So all C-listers or so.
This is the crux of it - Studios is not Comics. They play it as safe as they can, because China doesn't care about minorities.

Ben and Reed should be 40s. Sue should be 30s. Johnny should be early 20s.

all I'm seeing is racebends in dr strange that were totally feige, spider-man could be sony's influence and tv stuff is not feige

blacks can't be jews?
or from new york?

Invisible Woman: Evan Rachel Wood
Human Torch: David Anders
Dr. Doom: Burn Gorman
Mole Man: Stephen Root

Can’t think of a good Reed or Ben, get back to me.

>Sammy Davis Jr as The Thing

F4 are so fucking tough

Reed's powers do not look good in live action. They just plain don't. It looks like Looney Tunes or it's disgusting every time. Plus he needs to be the smartest guy in the world and a complete self absorbed asshole but still likeable without being quippy.

Sue is a legit 10 but she also has to be believably intelligent (not Alba in glasses) and motherly and the fun police without being a bitch.

Johnny is a one dimensional fratty douchebag. I have no idea what to do. The most likeable human being in the world Chris Evans couldn't even pull it off.

Ben is the easiest as long as you get the special effects right which Hollywood has shown they can pull of with characters like Golum.

DOOM would need his own trilogy to pull off acceptably. Plus the guy is a monarch and a gypsy and a scientist and a wizard and Reed's college roomate, etc. etc. There's so much the audience needs to buy and they won't unless the movie is a crazy Kirby tone.

Final point: This should be a cartoon.

>Or blue-eyed

To bad Marvel are going to ruin this casting

perfect to capeshit but nobody hires her.
same for daddario and biel
they want to deconstruct the characters by putting ugly actors

>early
late 20s.

What about franklin?

Daniel Day-Lewis
Reese Witherspoon
Vin Diesel
Ryan Gosling
and Ralph Fiennes as Victor von Doom

Directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu

You never said my choices had to be realistic.