It looks like fake blood to me. Can we be CSI Sup Forums? I want to know what's going on here

twitter.com/TehBhav/status/796434898764476416 It looks like fake blood to me. Can we be CSI Sup Forums? I want to know what's going on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-youtube-star-guilty-20161108-story.html
metronews.ca/news/calgary/2016/11/09/calgarian-in-santa-monica-assaulted-on-us-election-night.html
twitter.com/ebolajulius2/status/796582743144615937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chocolate Syrup is my guess. Also look at his face, he is fucking smiling.

>Chocolate Syrup

The extent you conspiracy theorists will go to in your ridiculous paranoid delusions never ceases to amaze me.
That's clearly strawberry syrup.

I get it that you're deriding this and I know that if you break it down critically, it's in Canada and what an asshole does to someone has nothing to do with what they say about the president. And the president had nothing to do with some shit that could've occurred anyway.

...Oh, I think I defeated the point of my OP. Welp, then.

What DOES Sup Forums think of it though?

For example, is it seriously not blood and why? Or if it is, is it even capable of being that dark?

The biggest thing that makes that look fake is that's a fuck ton of blood for even a head wound. He also somehow got none of it in his eyes, or on his jeans and watch. There's also no blood on the ground.

He's a filmmaker? Yeah, that doesn't look like stge blood.

Bait him into trying to prove its real, he'll trip up somehow. That's your only chance.

This got debunked earlier. Some dude named Bawl or some shit who makes Youtube videos and I believe he made one where he was fake beat up. So then later, while he's still covered in all that corn syrup blood, dude gets this picture taken. Picture taker posts to social media in an effort to win GBP from the SJWs and everyone involved was a faggot. The End.

Were we 100% sure?

its this all over again

what a coincidence it happened on election night

Nice clean watch when you have "blood" nearly underneath it, fag. Such shit.

OBJECTION! Why the fuck is the watch on his wrist so clean if his hands are coated in blood?

Reasonably sure from what I saw. There was a screencap of the video the dude made where he was covered in fake blood just like in that picture, except it was daylight in the screencap. As this election has proven, Sup Forums is always right. Haven't you noticed dozens of threads of manufactured racism on Sup Forums today? A guy gets elected and yeah, we're HIGH ENERGY AS FUCK, but we're not going out and beating up faggots. It's funny how there's all these reports and in a day and age where virtually every citizen has a video camera in their pocket, not one person has captured any of this "racism" or "violence" on camera. Really makes ya think, doesn't it?

Looks like syrup with red food coloring in it, definitely isn't blood though.

So much this.

Sounds about right, if you had a head injury and lost that amount of blood you wouldn't be standing up at all.

Fake, there is no swelling. This is how someone that got beat up should look like.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the gay isn't even gay.

I need concrete proof. Fucking fags on kikebook think its real. Aren't buying the watch evidence even tho its obvious.

>gang bashed
>only one bleeding wound
>face isn't swollen to shit
>eyes appear unharmed
>knuckles aren't fucked from trying to defend himself

Faker than the the holocaust

As a man who has seen plenty of blood, 100% that isn't blood.

I've cleaned 4 hogs in a day wearing a white tshirt and got plenty of blood on me. Its a deep red, not purple, and drying blood separates into different colors.

in the comments, seems like a legit doctor office, but not an ER

Fake, blood should be brown, not red.

if there isnt a police statement and video its fake. basic rules you idiots.

How did the people who assaulted him know he was gay?

Yeah but normies are easily decieved

kek'd but also poor bloke if real

and a brief post of the story

Have to give it to the leaf. They're experts when it comes to syrup.

Another important thing is that this ain't the movies. Beer bottles to the face fuck a person up pretty seriously. People who actually get bottles broken on them don't sit around smiling.

People on facebook will think with feelings.

You won't be able to convince them otherwise even if you have the guy himself admitting he lied. They will just say "yea but such things really happen!!!"

this, although there's a lot here

Op looks fake as shit

It doesn't discolor, smear, settle or flow like blood, the flow on his face is very inconsistent. Look closely at his right cheek. Whatever this is all over his face, it came out of a squeeze bottle or something.

/r/ a shop
pic related

I like how the collar and lapel have avoided any blood, the smirk on his face and the fact there's no swelling.

He's photoshopped into that ER picture

> When he later left the bar, alone, he was walking through an alley when he was jumped by a group of men – one of which smashed a bottle over his head.
> He fell back, his head smashing against the concrete, where he blacked out.
“When I came to, I remember waking up and wiping the blood from my eyes. I called some friends, they picked me up and I went right to the hospital,” he recalled.

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2016/11/09/calgarian-in-santa-monica-assaulted-on-us-election-night.html

So he was hit with a bottle, and in the time that it took for him to fall BACKWARDS onto the ground, where he passes out, he gushes literally a gallon of blood all down the front of his face and chest?

k.

yeah its in the LA times

Its fake.

This.

Its not even the blood.
The man looks intact, no selling, no buises, no bloodshot/red/teary eyes.

Get lyncged in a face you'll get red eyes.

This is a happy man in cherry syrup

Damn, we should push to get this shit debunked in the mainstream. Be a good example of internet lies.

100% fake
100% fake
100% fake

Anyone who has ever been hit will know having blood running down your face, blurring your vision and not being able to see the extent of the wound is fucking scary.

This cunt is relaxed.
His hand isn't holding his head wound.
No one has taken their sweater or shirt to apply a compress to the wound and that is not an insignificant amount of blood!
He isn't sitting down (standard OP for head wounds is sit down)

Fake and gay.

blood is way too unbelievably thick, especially in places where runoff should be done

smearing and smudging is off
>hurr he wiped it away
there is no evidence on the left cheek that shows him wiping it away, most trails are straight down and there's no downward smudges.

no blood in eyes at all, real blood would definitely get into the eye to some degree, especially if there was that much

right side too clean, he obviously wanted to keep an eye open

blood on chest is expanding in an absurd fashion the wound is to the head, there should be more on his collar and his shirt's collar should have a ring
neck too clean also

his fucking watch is dry as their evidence

no blood between fingers despite what looks like a silly effort at making smudge marks using thumbs

blood's color is just fucking wrong

very little if any on his jeans

none on his shoes

none on the floor
>hey man i know we've been running for like 5 minutes but lets stop and take a pic dude!

and the most glaringly obvious sign of a hoax to me:

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DRY HAIR, no sign at all that he placed his hand over the wound despite that being what most people do to open wounds immediately, from sheer instinct. ZERO sign of pressing the wound in anyway, no fucking expansion of blood in the scalp (although it cant be seen well). ZERO discoloration. ZERO hairs that even appear wet.

FAKE AS FUCK

>But McSwiggan’s allegations prompted a swift response from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, which took the rare step of issuing a public statement and releasing his booking photo to counter his claims.

>The Sheriff’s Department confirmed that deputies responded to a reported assault but that investigators “were unable to substantiate the assault,” according to a statement.

>McSwiggan was arrested on suspicion of vandalizing the men’s vehicle, authorities said.

>Before being placed in his jail cell, McSwiggan took a booking photo, which appears to show no obvious injuries.

>Sheriff’s officials said McSwiggan was then seen “injuring himself” with a payphone inside his jail cell. He was later taken to a hospital for treatment.

>After being released from custody, he recounted, in a Facebook post, being punched and kicked, but also acknowledged damaging a car.

So faggots from the other side of the pond are just as insufferable huh?

Ahaha they're deleting my tweets calling that shit fake

Fake and gay.
t. Expert.

nm, I'm dumb. I see. It's not the same guy, but it has happened before.

So we do have work to do if we are going to disprove it, which I don't think is possible. I would love some concrete proof.

It is fake, simple on the fact that he is still standing. If he had a wound deep enough in his head or chest to produce that amount of blood and he isn't dead let alone still standing he has to be super human. Also blood that dark is generally arterial blood which means he would have bled out in seconds to minutes.

he didn't get beat up you fajita nigger

he got hit with a glass bottle

It's real anons, head wounds bleed a lot

fake

1.blood is too dark
2. it's too much

This is like 9/11 conspiretard shit.

If the building got hit with a plane why bother blowing it up with thermite?

If the guy got hit in the face why try to prove it's chocolate syrup when maybe he got hit in the face for doing some other shit that didn't involve being a faggot?

>supposedly get beat in the head
>perfectly fine, oh btw here's my phone dude snap a picture of me and send it to my buddy while I pose real quick

So when he was lying on his back, how did the blood flow onto his stomach.

>recieve blow strong enough to open wound of that magnitude
>nothing on wound to stop bleeding and barely any blood on hands

that looks fake as shit

Attacked by God Emperor supporters in Santa Monica i fucking doubt it

Blood doesn't congeal that fast.

Fake and gay

Yes, I just did let the blood drain over me instead of covering the wound

Full of shit gaylord

He'd be passed out on the street from blood loss if it were real.

If he'd fallen over the blood wouldn't be running down his front.

>All in (((blood)))
> hair still in perfect state
>clothes not damaged at all

look guise all dem DRUMPF supporters be beatin me I just want my wife to fuck a black male because I'm a cuck :^(

Internal blood, or dried blood is pretty dark, but he doesn't look particulary stabbed or shot, and the blood in his face would most likely come from a battered eyebrow, which I cannot see either.

I have old friend who went to theatre school who says it's clearly theatrical blood, terribly applied at that

If you had a head wound, you'd put your palms on your head to stop the bleeding.

Now, assuming you aren't retarded, you'd want to cover your entire wound.

Now look at his hands. Lower half is clean. Upper half is covered in blood. You should expect the opposite with a wound like this

spread this

Things that don't fit the Sup Forums circlejerk are fake.

Nah I've bled more than that from a headwound. But it was a hell of a headwound.

I was still on my feet, and I was laughing and making jokes due to adrenaline but any nearby friend would not stand calmly by to take his picture, they'd be freaking the fuck out

Yeah pretty much this. Also he'd have more blood in the hairline judging from wound placement

It's not blood.

The guy has no signs of contusions, swelling or deformities. If you got the shit beaten out of you, that would be far more apparent than any bleeding and lacerations. Also, the way the """blood""" is pooling on his shirt isn't consistent with what his apparent injury is. It looks like he got shot somewhere on his torso, and the """blood""" is radiating outward from there, which clearly isn't the case.

That blood color isn't consistent with the type of injury either. Blood is only that dark if its coming out of a vein. If you've ever watched MMA or pro-wrestling, you should know that blood from getting your head busted open doesn't look like that at all.

>smash beer bottle in face
>face looks completely untouched
>huge amount of blood smeared all over shirt
>from a "face wound"

yeah looks legit

The wound on his forehead can only be caused by a hit with a stump object. This hit would have led to him being unconscious ar at least in the state of a shock. The fact he is standing there, posing for the image and having normal eyes already tells that this is a fake.

But it get's further. For the amount of blood on his shirt someone would have needed to hit him with a knive in a cuting way, but there isn't one cut visible on his clothes (or extremities, usually you defend yourself), so that is impossible. The only way left for him bleeding on the torso would mean that he has been stabbed - due the height and the amount of the blood this wound couldn't be deep (which would be lethal in this area), such a non deep stabbing wound is pretty uncommon - imagine yourself stabbing someone with a >10cm knive and stopping the blade after 0.5cm-1cm. That's impossible if you want to penetrate the skin, even with a scalpel this is bareley possible - and who the fuck would walk around with a scalpel to attack people?

His white watch shouldn't be soo pristine and blood free.

Showed my dad, an ER doctor, he said that if it were real the reason the blood would be on his shirt is if he got hit in the head, then sat down against a wall having the blood pour down on his shirt as the only explanation.

I think it's fake because if he were knocked unconscious from the beer bottle, he would be in a position where most of the blood wouldn't be going down his face (unless if he slumped against a wall, unconscious, explaining most of the blood being on the right side of his shirt)

>smack fag unconscious with beer bottle
>leave his Apple Watch

Where are the actual injuries here? Is it just the head? There's got to be some kind of chest wound, if he was wiping away blood dripping down his neck there would be way more smearing and his hands would be fucking caked in blood.

>le tons of da blood
>hair is ok
meh

So this is the power... of frontal lobe damage... woah

I'm a Doctor and I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is a homosexual.

>"yo like my head is like bleeding like a motherfucker"
>nah I won't go to hospital or cover the wound to stop the bleeding
>better pose for a photo and put it on twitter

Blood gets darker when it dries up, but this color definitely rings some red flags. Also look at his clothes. They are perfectly fine. Such a injury to his head must have involved falling to the ground.

- pixel detection department germany