youtube.com/watch?v=tlIJSiIYGjI
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=cZhjp3hDIJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RcNhB7Ca2OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek'd

have a bump

Genk Yogurt BTFO

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she had other reasons too, but if all you care about is the gender of your politicians you deserve it.

Link?

Link to video?

I waited my whole life for a fat orange business man president and didn't even know it.

#ImWithHurt

Watched the initial interview on interview. That lady is essentially a flesh colored raisain and said the reason she's voting for Hillary was...............you ready yet?

Because cunt. I have cunt she haz cunt. I vote cunt.

anyone got the archived video of this stream?

Oh come on, who gives a shit...

She has maybe a year left to live. She wanted to see a woman be president and then die. I honestly feel akin to this bridge burning asshole of a woman putting her own selfish wants over everything else and then kicking the bucket.

poor nate, now I'm starting to feel sorry for him

meanwhile I am sitting here in Saudi laughing my ass off about the whole thing.

Really?He wasn't going to be sorry for the other team he got his way

hard to tell if she's sad or just old. Well at least she probably doesn't have dementia like Hillary.

A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR

to be honest, Trump wining is good for his bussiness

I am just glad he won, fuck Hillary.

>tfw you relaize water filter man was right all this time

no no no, wrong one
this one is the Libyan flag rip off

nate was the only person to give trump a chance in his estimations and the only one to even forsee how Pen/Min/Wis would flip to trump. we was indeed incorrect of alot of stuff but the point is that he was a whooole lot closer than everyone else. Go read how huffpo was trashing him for giving trump a chance. fuckin hilarious

Hang yourself you bomb builder

The humble water filter salesman enjoys a triple filtered glass of flouride free freedom water.

please someone make an edit of the best parts

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo

Is there a TYT montage of their meltdown?

I wanna see that chick go off the rails again like she did. She was literally like YOU ALL THINK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IS THE REASON YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB, NO, ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL FUCKING LOSERS

The humble water filter salesman enjoys a triple filtered glass of flouride free freedom water.

Is there a video of them celebrating?

I'll give you one (You). Split it up amongst your posts.

You just posted it.

>I waited my whole life for a fat orange business man president and didn't even know it.
underrated.

while i feel sorry for her, if she would have informed herself a bit better she probably wouldnt have supported clinton herself. except if she has a fetish for satanic childrapists and murderers.

TYT breakdown is my new favorite thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlIJSiIYGjI

just for you

>he was indeed incorrect of alot of stuff but the point is that he was a whooole lot closer than everyone else
>he was a little less of a tone deaf, out of touch, echo chamber retard than the rest of media circle of tone deaf, out of touch, echo chamber retards

there were people who predicted trump would win, but they weren't on tv patting each other on the back so i guess they don't count

It takes a lot of gall for a woman who works for a show on fucking Youtube which only survives of off libtard donations to call anyone else a loser. She's lucky she's not sucking dicks in a back alley for weed.

Found it

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

8 hours in is when Trump chances started to rise rapidly, they start getting hopeful "there are a lot of uncounted votes in NC" etc etc.

My pants are off!

This is very good.

sometimes i forget that this is such a universal meme

god bless indians and the laughter they provide me

Did they really delete it????

Pls someone i need a link i neeedd this

It's Cuck Yogurt now

Thanks Hans

How about you read the thread you illiterate fuck.

gj

I hope to see these scenes from your homeland one day kraut. Good shit.

i want to fuck ana so hard

Thank you my white friend

your a rude guy for a swede

>old people dying
>it's so sad bawwwwwww
Fuck off James Cameron you can't make me cry at the end of Titanic again I swear

about 8:35 the NYT projection flips to 50-50 on win projection and they start fucking falling apart. It's great.

What's that bitch's name at 1:07? I think she works with some MTV related channel but I always forget who she is. I was looking forward to her tears the most.

We need to make sure these cunts don't come to Australia. I mean here in WA we'll be right but I feel for you cunts over east.

Tf is neogaf? Kek'd heartily either way.

laugh at white people that they are going to die out and they are biggest evil while in fact we are only one who tolerate subhumans in their countries and is helping with bilions of dolars to africa and other third world subhuman countries and they still expect that whites will just tolerate their entitled shit forever. i mean you can be subhuman but show some gratitude, but i guess definition of subhuman is their behaviour. ungratefull fucks, entitled cunts.

gg
gib more tears hahaha

A videogame forum full of cucks

other than TYT are any of these people significant or famous?

in all respect though, Young turks man did call the win beforehand
youtube.com/watch?v=cZhjp3hDIJQ

You're shit at English for someone who speaks it as his native tongue.

Anyone got any good before/after pics?

I like how the libtards changed their views from "Trumplets better accept the result!" to "Not our president!"

>I feel for you cunts over east
Thanks man
If things get bad over here I'm moving to WA or some red state in America
These people will vandalise everything and make life impossible over here if they migrate

you realize trumps not likely to back the saudis and send our troops to protect ISIS from Russia, right?

this is nice and all but not enough real tears

i was expected more of a time lapse of early smugness transition into doubt and then anger

This excellent

I have a dumb friend who doesn't vote that said if he were a woman he wouldn't understand how other woman could vote for that sexist man who said those things

I am dumbfounded. so women, even theoretical ones, can't use logic reasoning now?

This bitch ass prince isnt

Did you make this? It's beautiful.

I love it.

They are bending the knee one by one.

this was about the meltdown of that particular day. I might do a video at some point about the progression of "Trump will never be the republican candidate" to "Trump is president" when we have more reactions from people like CURRENT YEAR-man and Bill Maher and the likes.

Can nobody see the sarcasm here? He isn't gracefully bending the knee, he's plotting revenge.

Link please.

Obama got BTFO!

What the fuck his he going to do now?

Before he was just against Trump himself, now he would be against the most powerful country on Earth.

Is anyone compiling a meltdown archive? Please let me in, I need this

If her most important criterion to vote for a president is the gender, then she should not have the right to vote in the first place. This exemplifies the retardedness of Hillary voters.

id also like to see positive videos like infowars seeing their progression along the day and into celebration

kek the next four (eight) years are going to be great.

You mean like Bill Mitchell? That's because he's a tard. A broken clock is right twice a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcNhB7Ca2OE

My favourite moment of election night. Corey you fucking mad man.

>SAY IT AGAIN.
>Y-you w-won! :'''((.

Was during the live coverage. Part 8, 9 or 10, or somewhere around there in the videos on his YouTube page.

>"Sorry to keep you waiting, complicated business"

so. fucking. based.

Genks reaction was so funny.
He really showed himself up as a classless and talent-less soros shill.

Fellow holywood shill miley cyrus was crying on youtube but apparently hasn't moved to Canada to avoid the "mean white male"

The mass mental illness continues.

>She deserved it!!! Just give it to her guys I just don't want her to feel sad!

Yeah. Thank you.

this I would also love to see the point in the 52 hour stream where they begin to realise that Trump is going to win.

Anyone?

>yfw you realize there's still over two months until Trump is sworn in and the establishment hasn't given up trying to take him out.

fucked this up a little oh well

You know the guy in Ocean 13 that had terrible things happen to him. That's Nate Silver this election.

>8:34
>jesus
>its fucking panic time

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Should make another, have it ramp up from realization & crying to extremist violence

hahhhhahahahaha

kek

It's only been a day. We'll probably get much more footage over the course of the next 2 months.

to the people who gamble

do your bets get paid out immediately or when he is inaugurated?

if it's the latter then i hope you don't give yourself ulcers from the stress.