Which country will Trump nuke first?

Which country will Trump nuke first?

None of them. 8 years of unprecedented peace and prosperity.

California

Trump is a President of Peace.

the nation itself

He's gonna nuke you poos first.

Checked and confirmed.
OP is a retarded shill.

CALIFORNIA OBLIVIOS

>8 years

we'll see. I'd vote for him again if I was american after the first 4 years.

>Trump enters negotiations with our largest rivals.
>Trump actually succeeds in convincing Russia and China into some mutual nuclear deescalation.

I cannot wait to see the liberal's faces.

We don't even think about you, swamp rat.

mecca

He's going to massively improve our diplomacy with other nations

USA is going to be beloved by the entire world by the time he's done

>an eccentric egomaniac in control of the US military
>peace

pick only one

California

Mexicans

>in control of the US military
>president
Pick one.

CTR pls go.

The president is the commander in chief.

no?

Israel or Worst Korea

Yes, but it's not like he can do whatever the fuck he wants with the military, nor would he.

>what is commander and chief?

you wanted a fascist, so you got a fascist. Don't expect peace at all...

Poland. Cheap fucks.

IRAN
kek wills it

The Islamic State

>still believing the MSM
>after all of this
Literal idiot.
Liberal idiot.
Or both.

A guy with 30 years in the public eye with no history of violence and with the temperament to build a billion dollar enterprise. Twice.

Canada

Let me guess, you voted for the woman that wanted to set up a no fly zone in Syria when Russia already has a no fly zone in Syria?

I had a group discussion a few hours ago about the potential cool down of US relations with China and Russia regarding territorial and economic disputes in the event that Trump goes the diplomatic route. The consensus is that Trump is tired of the US having policed and protected the world since the end of WW2 yet receives nothing but negative attention and constant rebukes by the very countries that it provides military or supplementary aid to. So in summary the man wants to give most of the world under US protection the finger and just pull the safety blanket out from under them. Best part is, most of them probably won't see the ramifications before its too late.

Isreal

Poland

New Zealand of course.

California and New Mexico

>The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States

>the President is an unchecked dictator

The Netherlands

Or China and Russia will just install military bases there instead.

Trust nothing.

Do none of you children know what fallout is? One nuke anywhere, even in magical christmasland where nobody fires back and radiation will spread and cover almost everything. Cancer rates will skyrocket.

Your tears are delicious, shill! :)

C A L I F R N I A
A
L
I
F
O
R
N
I
A

C A L I F O R N I A
A
L
I
F
O
R
N
I
A

C A L I F O R N I A !
A
L
I
F
O
R
N
I
A
!

>one nuke
>fallout
>nobody fires back
>radiation spreads over everything

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. If that were true then why didn't little boy or fat man destroy civilization with their radioactive fallout?

What about the Fukashima disaster? Why didn't the radiation from that destroy all of Japan?

What about the millions of nukes that have been tested in isolated areas all around the world? Why didn't the fallout from those spread all over the world to destroy everything?

It's like you're not even trying.

>t. Walloon scared of losing his Flemish sugardaddy.

IT'S A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA
IT'S TOUGH KID BUT IT'S LIFE
IT'S A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA
DON'T FORGET TO PACK A WIFE

Please, please, please

This isn't the fucking 50's grandpa. Fallout from modern nuclear devices fucking negligible at regular air burst. It only becomes an issue at low air burst or ground burst which are fucking unthinkable in the present.

The President cannot deploy the Army or declare war. Why you people assume Trump is going to be some King or Hillary some Queen who can do what they want is beyond me.

Congress holds the real power in this nation.

That's more or less the situation. We set ourselves up as the protectors of those liberated countries for two reasons.

One, so we could use them as a bulwark against the existential threat posed to all of us jointly by the communist superpowers.

Two, so we could control them to keep them from fighting against each other in regional conflicts that would spiral into massive regional or world wars.

Basically we put a strategic network in place to ensure that another world war wouldn't happen, with ourselves as the sole legitimate peacekeeping force on the planet.

The countries we ruled thrived due to their access to western markets without any obligation to defend themselves in otherwise volatile regions of the world.

Since the end of the Cold War, Americans view the continuing mission to surround the eastern powers as less relevant, and people are less conscious about regional wars breaking out into world wars. Meanwhile, the access to western markets and freedom from defense spending is more relevant than ever. Military equipment becomes more expensive with every generation, and every generation without a war makes the expense less justifiable to the public. As a result, there is a growing sentiment in the US that the countries they defend should participate in their own defense, at least financially. This isn't a popular position among the political class in the United States (because they are spending other people's money to do it), but it is extremely popular among the working and business class of the United States, which is the class that Trump is from.