Starting watching this, I was hooked from almost the start and already 11 episodes in. Are season 2 and 3 as good?

Starting watching this, I was hooked from almost the start and already 11 episodes in. Are season 2 and 3 as good?

Season 2's the best season while Season 3's the most controversial because shipping.

I understand theres jackie lynn but star and marco have a lot of good genuine chemistry from what I've watched (again just part of S1) but I've never been into shipping in general

Shipping drama pretty much takes over the show in season 3.

Damn Well I've still got a ways to go at least

To be fair, that's because S3 hasn't introduced a main antagonist yet

The closes thing we got is Mina Loveberry (who is against the monster/mewman union) and Heinous/Meteora, but we don't know where the season will go after the hiatus.

That and we don't even know if Eclipsa is evil.

Season 2 is the best, watch out for Ludo's development in it, he becomes one of the best characters.

Agreed, the drama can actually get a bit annoying, and Eclipsa who was built up all this time hasn't really done anything yet. It really felt like a lot of set up with no payoff

We still have half a season left, plenty of time for Eclipsa’s evil plan to reveal itself.

This. She's obviously been working on the long con.

True, but so far most of the episodes feel like teen drama at the cost of much of the fun. It really says something when one of the most heart warming and comedic episodes is centered around a spider and a floating eye

Soon

Marco chooses Star over Jackie
Toffee is just a red herring and Ludo is the real villain
Ponyhead is also a villain
The monsters are just irredeemably evil, and the Mewmans literally did nothing wrong
Tom gets cucked
It's revealed that Marco is related to Star but doesn't learn about it
Glossaryck creeps on Star
Marco masturbates on Star, in a hospital while she's recovering from a severe injury

>Ponyhead is also a villain
I'd call ponyhead the jar jar binks of the show, but even jar jar wans't as insufferable as she is

River will totally deliver soon
also this will be posted in the next 24 hours

The suffering makes the good stuff so much sweeter. Hope it’s worth it though.

What do you guys think season 3b will be like? my prediction is that Star tries to capture or protect Meteora, whom Star notices has similar powers to Tom. Star's attempts to recreate Marco through Tom hits a stop as she realizes Tom has a different personality than Marco. Star continues being a wellspring of autism, and manages to create bad blood between her and Tom, also making it so she mistrusts him. BBBC:2 happens ans Star is distraught seeing Marco and Kelly together; In an impulsive rash, she performs a demonicism on Tom in order to make Tom's personality more like Marco, justifying it to herself through thinking Tom doesn't want those demons, she might need practice to do a demonicism on Meteora, and that Tom is rash & a "bad boyfriend" with those demons in him. She does this without Tom's full permission though, and with his mind clear, he realizes that Stars does it because she wants to make him Marco, offending Tom and forcing him to dump her. Tom is now the perfect prince and a sociopath,
who wants nothing to do with star, and Marco is happy with Kelly, and his fear of Star's wanton usage of magic without regard for others pushes him from Star, and leads him to consider
becoming a magic student of Eclipsa

I want 3b to ruin me.

>The suffering makes the good stuff so much sweeter. Hope it’s worth it though.
Yeah, it's pretty crazy how many characters are cucking each other. Friendships ruined and reformed in the span of an episode (fucking tom and marco). We'll never get of Nefcy's wild ride.

>It's revealed that Marco is related to Star but doesn't learn about it
More like it's revealed, but they don't care and get married anyway. Probably would be considered a bonus from a political standpoint, since LOL royalty.

I really want Marco to get corrupted even worse than Moon. Maybe make it so Starco happens beforehand

Maybe they'll throw us for a real loop and actually let best girl win the marco bowl

That is the problem of the show right now, as the two of them have yet to hook up and are with different people currently