I like her. I hope she comes back

I like her. I hope she comes back

I personally liked her a lot, voice and all. She shares a lot of Bojack's traits but she's ultimately a decent person with a better-developed sense of right and wrong.

On the one hand, it reinforces the fact that a loving environment can make a real difference in how someone turns out as an adult. On the other hand, the latter half of the season centers around the simple fact that a broken and abusive childhood/marriage is no excuse for Bojack's mother being a terrible person. I took it as a contrast in personal responsibility between the two.

Hollyhock wants to understand her family history but understands the importance of having a stable home that she can return to. Beatrice just gave up. The season had its share of problems but I thought Hollyhock's arc was pretty consistent.

When is Bojack going to just kill himself?

Aside from being a furry, what are your reasons for liking her?

Bojack has some of the best female characters in recent animation honestly. PB is probably one of my favorite animated characters in general and Hollyhock and Henrietta are great.

Only shitty girl character is Diane and even then it's more on the fact that she's meant to be the shows Peggy Hill and that charter will always naturally be annoying.
Young and optimistic emotional center for Bojack. Basically Todd but not shit.

She is a blob

Lewd when?

I hope she and Bojack fuck but like in a romantic way

Sorry user, but I completely disagree. However your description fits Todd perfectly.
>Basically Todd but not shit.
This user hit right on the nose. Todd was decent in seasons 1 and 2. When pic related happened, he immediately become useless.

Fuck, I meant Bojack's mom. Henrietta was more of a plot element then a fully developed character.

She says her god damn name so much I got the two mixed.

Because good person doesn't equate to a good character? Characters don't have to be "good" for them to be engaging, hell in fiction the antagonist is generally considered to be the most entertaining character since they are the ones that create the tension.

She's a good character, not a good person.

I got the completely opposite reaction out of those two characters.

The Homo Harem felt like a joke about liberal progressivism taken to comical extremes. They're not developed enough to be considered "real" characters and the joke is that you need an entire scene that just breezes through their individual gimmicks. They're inherently a punchline.

Beatrice was also supposed to stop being sympathetic the moment she abandoned her arranged marriage. It's basically the point of no return for her since she'd rather have a reckless life of no responsibility instead of a possibly loving and stable life with the weird but kind-hearted guy she was supposed to marry. It was also a pretty decent subversion of how an arranged marriage can sometimes lead to a better relationship than a "follow your heart" fantasy.

She's the Clay Puppington of that season. There are some scenes that show what a rough life she had, but they ultimately reinforce how much of a shit stain she is instead of making her sympathetic.

The "favor" she does for Henrietta by separating her from her own daughter, if you even agree with it morally, wasn't necessarily because she suddenly grew a conscience. It felt more like an additional act of spite against Henrietta by forcing her to lose contact with her child, even if you agree that it's the right thing to do.

Tina is best girl

i hpe bojack fucks her

The point of that was to show that Bojack, despite all of his faults, can be a better person then he himself thinks he is if he tried. Bojack's mom does probably deserve all that shit but the point is that Bojack ultimately chose not to sink to her level. Season 4 as a whole was basically the closest the show had to a "feel good" season because it was the one that was all about how Bojack doesn't have to be a huge fuck up.

It was too late to get back at her from the start of the season. He could have spent every minute of every day treating her like shit but her brain is just too far gone to remember any of it.

The lie he tells her at the end to make her "feel better" was extremely hollow if you look at it from Beatrice's point of view. She won't remember it and there are even small hints that she can still tell that Bojack is lying. It was mostly Bojack's final attempt to convince himself that he did his best, even though he's leaving his mother to rot in the worst conditions that he can legally afford.

She really did get the "fuck you" she deserved. You have to remember that Beatrice will never get the chance to tell Bojack about her childhood and everything that led up to his life. Any potential sob story happened in pure flashbacks and all of that will stay in Beatrice's rotting head. It won't be remembered by anyone.

Why the posts being deleted?

I honestly felt like that one brief moment was probably the closest those two had ever been in their entire lives. He could have just shat all over her, made her miserable on the way out the door, but he didn't. He actually tried to tell her a comforting lie. He could have pointed out he failed, berated him yet again for disappointing her, but she didn't. She held her tongue. They each shared a small act of kindness, which from what the show has shown us isn't something they've done for each other before.

If only she kept taking that "morning coffee" for a bit longer.

I'm pretty sure she's mentally retarded given she can't speak and mutes don't exist in bojack's world.

For someone who's mentally retarded, she seems to do a genuinely good job at taking care of others.

GSA is real user. One minute you're on the couch roasting a cartoon the next minute you're making out and trying to keep things from going further.