Future Tim

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gay As Christmas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So they're trying to establish him into some kind of recurring character?

That and future batman is already Damian.

>not as a bat out of hell...
>... but as a Red Hood Wannabe

Sincerely, if they make timo a rouge of characters of dc (like Vandal Savage) it would be interesting, and I do not mean the future only.
The mature character and the reader knows him well, his change of bad would have more shock than Jason's.
That and that he has nothing to do today because it is difficult to conner, bart, him and cassie have nothing to do

>not Red X

ONE FUCKING JOB!

And here I thought Dick was the one that will take over Midnighter's gimp gimmick

That's Midnighter, silly user.

I don't get it anymore
I haven't been reading Batman because fuck you King, what the fuck happened to Tim?
I have no fucking idea what they did with him during half of The New 52 or if he's even alive during Rebirth.
I get that this is a Future Tim from a Possible Future, so what happened to the Tim Drake from the present time? Did he get killed? Is he lost in time or something?
Did he get Manhattan'd out of existing?

>dat ass shot
this seriously looks retarded

Um he is back on Earth. And they restored his old solo career in canon.

Red X?

read detective comics rebirth

But that's still Future Tim, isn't it?

There's our Tim and Titans tomorrow Tim up above. Futures end Tim is dropped.

This.

So his name is Savior now? Why not just Red Robin, it looks more like the costume and certainly fits this look more than his 90’s Robin costume he wears as Red Robin now.

Damn Rapmund makes Daniel's style look pretty awesome
Also that Aquass

Cartoonfags should all die

Fuck this arc
>le possible future cliché

I'm sorry, but I thought Jason was the gun guy? Christ, Tim, get it together and do something original for once

Future Tim always had a gun.

I like the design. The same one without the coat would be good for present Tim too since his current costume sucks.
Is Savior a reference to something like Red Hood and Nightwing?

They made the main color grey, they should have called him Grey Ghost

I agree, I would also obviously drop the guns for current Tim though

Yeah Tim main weapon of choice should be the stick

>should have called him Grey Ghost
Every thread with this guy. No, that's a dumb idea. It's better to make Grey Ghost a way to immortalize Adam West

Looks about as gay as I figured Tim would be.

How about a compromise?

Nice timing

I think i saw a movie about this

looks gay as christmas

Jesus Christ DC -- just kill him permanently if you're going to do this.

Cardinal. It's so damn SIMPLE.

But nooo DC wants to force Tim into someone else's mold.
Mark my words -- we are 5 years from Tim Drake as the new Azrael.

I like that he has Superboy's chest-shield outlined on his chest. :)

God no, that would've been awful.

Christmas is gay now?

Have gay old time, son.

what happened to future tim that used the batman beyond suit.

and how does it relate to current batman beyond?
i'm so confused..

what the fuck is the point tho?
I get tim is a shittier fighter than most and he is the "tech wiz" and "the best detective" but when you have a far more interesting gun batman with Jason, what the FUCK is the point
I've never really cared for tim but now learning this has put him far into the B-tier list for me, how they ever thought he would be a good batman replacement is beyond me
Fucking Devil-Powered Damian is a better idea than this shit

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gay As Christmas

Irish slang.

Fucking potato niggers

Titans of Tomorrow arc started like a couple months before Under the Hood started in Batman. Johns probably didn’t know what Winnick was up to or that UTH would be so popular.

Didn't they say this Tim killed Damian and took the mantle?

He thought he killed Damian.
He’s actually coming for Tim.

This design was literally just invented to appeal to Tim/Connor fags. Can't wait to see Batman 666 fuck his shit up.

Titans Tomorrow started more than one year before JasonHood appear.

I don't get why people don't like this. It looks fucking great.

Tom King hasn't done anything to Tim and this hasn't been in Batman. It's been in Detective Comics.

Can't they just send him off to college in Boston or somewhere, let someone relatively young write him and go that route? I don't even like Tim but this is going to be painful to watch.

What's with all the bland, lame names?

Tim lacks the means to kill an immortal with a regenerative-healing factor. Blowing up the building he was in was a minor annoyance at best.

CLOSETS; Closets; closets?¿

It would be an okay design at best if it wasn't for those retarded red pads on his boots.

I am yet to catch up to detective comics. So this Tim is an evil tim from a future where damian is batman, tim tried to kill future damian?

What am I looking at here? Is that Reverse Flash? Or did wally just keep the yellow suit from his teen titans days?

Future Tim also killed a retire Bruce, a "I don't want to be Batman" Dick, and hero Jason. Attempted to kill Damian but Tim obviously did understand the what being immortal entitles.

It an edgy Bart that is wearing Evil Flash colors because he is on a Evil Grown-Up Teen Titans team, aka the Edgy Evil Justice League.

Was....was his code name The Edge during that?

Stop this, that name is lame

Savior was someone's else name? I wouldnt mind, it follows the other graduated robins pattern

>It's better to make Grey Ghost a way to immortalize Adam West

How is this supposed to work? He is an already established character, making him an homage to West wouldn't stand, you need to create an OC for that. Stop posting that every fucking time.

So those werent "v" but a stylized Bat-logo i like it

>all those killings
Are they seen somewhere or he just says " i kill em all"

>Another name form Superman

I mean this is fine but it's not like Savior was that big of a deal

In the future, Jon looses control of his powers and kills an entire city. Future Tim blames Future Damian(who is Batman)for this,'kills' Damian and turns Gotham into a police state.

However Future Damian is still alive because he's immortal.

Also Batwoman and a crippled Jason are leading the resistence

In Titans Tomorrow Bart was a traitor to the evil Titans and secretely works with the Titans East or West, i don't remember. He later dies and Tim makes mind-bitched clone of him.

Better than Tim would ever be

scanbro?

No, Scanbro isn't as autistic as Batowl

youre a dipshit

Tim Drakes Hiroshima bomb dont kill Damian.

>Tim so hot for Connor he has the S on his crotch
Goddamn

so he died in this scene and resurrected thank to Dr Hurt ?

I don't believe he killed them, He literally said Dick abandoned all of them for his family, Jason gave up on life.

Watch him be called Red X though.

No he’s still alive Damian is effectively immortal he survived a nuke

Eat shit

>one more Rebirth
>purple and green

If they make Damian into Tim's Joker that would be gayer than AIDs.

Tim is Damian's Joker.
Tim somehow got his hand on a nuke and nuked Gotham City .

?

Looks like it's the annual "give Tim a shitty new direction and equally terrible costume" plot.

... What?

Timbats nuked Gotham City .

this looks so dumb. Why is Damian immortal and why is Tim a villain?

>Gotham City .
Gotham is Dead.
Damian is immortal..

They combined two different stories in to one, changing it from where the Devil nuked the city to where Tim nuked the city... I guess?

I dunno what's different anymore.

Batman Damian is savage.

This.

Hypertime crossecting other timeline together.

Does this mean the Batman which Damian fought in #666 was actually Tim?

Fucking, does this mean that literally Dr Manhattan is watching the devil run the fuck around and not doing ANYTHING?

yup. Tim and his gun.

At least Tim being into occult and stuff and selling his soul to augment himself kind of makes him interesting and stand outs more than the other Robins.

That's what he thought, but Damian's plot armor was too strong. It's genetic, something Tim would never understand since his dad died to Captain Boomerang

>tfw Tim's gun-toting batman was a basis for jason's alter ego
>tfw they retroactively fit it into other stories where he is also charmed by the devil
I'm not sure why but apparently Tim, as disliked as he is for being bland is a breeding ground for ideas for DC to take off into other avenues.