God damn, Lois Lane looks like that?

God damn, Lois Lane looks like that?

That right there is a Super-MILF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idoYCVLh2qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yah, Rebirth Lois has been extra MILF-y but the REAL question is... Constantine x Stark Crossover Team-Up when?!

>one's a recovering alcoholic, the other drinks like a fish
>one's a tech guy who hates magic, the other's an occult con-man
>one's a rich industrialist, the other's a poor anarchist
>one fights for the future, the other doesn't even believe in anything but still helps to hold onto his humanity
>both get the people close them killed all the time
>both have more blood and guilt on their hands than anybody else in their Universes
Memes aside, it'd make for a good story.

>Letting Constantine mooch in your home
>Letting Constantine interact with Jon
>Ever
Clark, Lois? The fuck are you doing?

What's he gonna do? Teach him the wrong spell and end up sending him to the 5th Circle of Hell?

This sounds like Constantine.

>Being Friends with Constantine

Get ready for death of superman 2

That would make for a neat sorcerer's apprentice style issue of Super-Sons. Zatanna might work better though, I like the idea of her being a kind of 'fun Aunt' to Jon and Damian.

Nigga that's nu-Constantine, not Vertigo's Constantine
They'll be fine

Nu-Constantine still manages to fuck up. The guy who he was fucking had his kids abducted and sent into hell as collateral damage, then John outmaneuvered the villain and got the souls released. The man didn't know about this and made a deal with a demon in bad faith, and got melted into hell in front of his "saved" kids.

Yes, yes she is

Not really at all. Constantine's fuck ups are way more drawn out and painful.

Lois has always been hot. The only exception I can think of is the recent live action movie actress.

This, Adams is horrible casting. Should have been Felicity Jones or Rooney Mara

Notice Lois's stare at Constantine.
The second he fucks up he's out.

Worse, he'll fuck up so terribly that Jon ends up like this poor bastard here, .
Constantine is NOT the kind of man you want to bring a family with innocent, naive, and in this case, *Superpowered* kids around, user. It will only end in pain and suffering for everyone.

B L A C K E D

Dat ass man.

How would Jon fair in the 5th Circle of Hell? He's supermanlite after all.

Houston. We have nooooo problem.

Is there anything preventing kryptonians from learning magic? A few defensive spells would really come in handy.

This right hereis why Marvel comics are now inferior

They seem to always draw Lois Kent more sexy than Lois Lane.

>fat assed white women
How can Marvel even compete?

Magicians in DC are secretive assholes. and magic is innate, for others.

Most magic users are genetic. Homo-magi. the magic is innate, from their blood. Descendants of Atlantis.

Gemworld, Zatanna, Traci Thirteen. homo-magi.

Possession from gods or demons tends to be the others. fate, enchantress, shazam, black adam, etc.

So, you can't just teach a Kryptonian magic.

To be fair she was wearing underwear before the edit

You delusional faggots.

and yet somehow Zack Snyder, that 'great visual stylist', can't make her look remotely appealing

...why the hell would Superman let John Constantine come within twenty miles of his kid? The man is the definition of ‘bad influence.’

>That right there is a Super-MILF
Wait until she gets angry.

this is ugly, why do you keep posting the one ugly page of lois in rebirth?

>that slightly revealed nipple

They can't get past absolute basics unless they have the genetic ability for it, at least on Earth.

Cute!

did anyone storytime this yet?

Hnggggg

Exactly that

The christmas special? Yeah, it came out a few weeks ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=idoYCVLh2qI

Personally I think it's their senses that hold them back. A kryptonian can perceive almost everything that exists, down to the subatomic level. But magic doesn't operate by the laws of physics, because that's the point of magic. So, Clark can't see the forces at work like he can with everything else, making it harder for him to wrap hi head around it.

Just say "ditto", Alfred. Goddam.

Which makes the old 90s explanation of how his powers worked a lot more rational.

90s superboy operated off the principle that superman isn't actually fast or strong, or invincible, he's telekinetic. He's invincible due to psychic shielding against anything he can percieve, lifts things by extending this shield (which is also why huge things don't fall apart when he lifts them) and he can telekinetically project himself at superspeed. It would make sense that if he cannot perceive magic, it could bypass this power.

Think about it. How many times has Superman gotten his ass handed to him, only to come back an win the rematch sometimes in the same issue? I think it's because the more he knows about the other being, the more his powers adapt to them. In Batman last month, with the whole "he's not my friend" shit leading up to Bruce's wedding, Clark fights some rando villain and the last panel of their first encounter had him with a bloody nose (setting aside how inanely powerful this guy would need to be to do that). The FINAL PAGE of the same comic had him one-shot that same villain.

DC snatched Camuncolli too?

You stupid or something?

Was he Marvel exclusive? I haven't read much Marvel, but he got his start on Swamp Thing and Hellblazer.

lol, whoops *funny sound effects* Thats our Constantine!

i remember being a kid, and noticing that they matte lit her legs in that scene, it made me pay very close attention and i couldn't understand why.

Keep posting. You're not gonna win the argument with a contrarian, but my dick and I appreciate you posting Amy Adams

Source?

>saggy fat cow tits
>lasagna belly
>Not a prepubescent girl
You proved my point for me.

God, I would fuck the shit out of this Louis.

Except she looks like THIS in the movies

posting a 43 year old woman is not doing you any favors

which issue was this? it wasnt superman was it

Zack Snyder doesn't find women attractive.

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think that THIS is attractive she's not ugly, but she's not hot enough to play Lois Lane

It doesn't MATTER what they look like... in Zack Snyder's world, the lights are always off.

DC holiday special 2017.

Truth. It's kind of funny how the small screen has had better track record with casting Lois than the big screen.

I really want to know why Hollywood has such problems casting hot women for the hottest women in comics. Mary Jane has been horribly miscast as well.

And looks aside, Adams just isn't very good in the role.

But a lot of that is surely the script and direction.

This reminds me of the time we had that "how stacked do you like your Lois" thread.
Going by and the OP they do seem to consciously be giving her a thicker figure these days, with a few exceptions that are understandable given artist variance. I kind of like it, especially if we're going to get an active contrast with Selina, who of course is built like a professional athlete.

God damn, I thought Superman knew better than to let Constatine around his family.

Is Kal trying to get John sober or something?

Was Adams in her 50s for BvS?

In the Raimi films, it was kinda obvious why Dunst was picked for her role. Not sure for the other films.

I wouldn't want her thick honestly. I personally always saw her something similar to the STAS style, with long hair and a nice slim graceful look which hides her tougher personality.

Krypton is dead, and all their magical traditions died with it.

A Kryptonian demon once tried to fuck with Clark. It got fucked up.

One of Busiek's best stories.

So grandpappy Al and Momma Lois... thats a terrifying worlds finest right there...

Did Clark and Constantine double team Lois?

Jynx Maze & Roxi in Texas Butts Drive Us Nuts by BangBros.

She is old and fat and her hair color is wrong

Lois needs some a chad like Steve to fuck her for good, the virgin Clark isn't enough.

>tfw lois will never ride you
Why even live?

Has Damian ever said stuff to Jon like
>Do you think about your poor powerless mother, Superboy? What was it like getting breastfeed by a pure angel? Did you ever bathe together? Have you seen her underwear? Do they smell good? I bet they smell like cereal, don't they Superboy?

Lois only deserves a pure man like Clark.

Constantine wasn't responsible for those deaths his twin was.

You can’t just tease us like that, it sounds rad as shit what was the story called

What’s Damien’s opinion on Zattana? A worthy ally? A two-bit magician compared to the mages his grand dad owns? A precocious crush? A hero worth respecting? An irrational charlatan? Magic is just science we do’t understand yet? A few of these might be interesting angles

I don't remember. Early 2000's, you'll know it from when Clark acts like an asshole for no reason.

Oh sure user, old Conjob is innocent, it was the evil twin all along.

So wrong...

I'm pretty sure she's fucked his dad, so things might be weird between them.

Is Constantine /ourguy/?

Issue? there is a storytime thread?

It was a different time.

"--So what are your powers?"
"Abracadabra, yer family's Japanese, you little git."

Why didn't Constantine just tell Jon to fuck off?

It's not christmas unless there's a surly drunk uncle present.

>it's an American writer writes "Bloody" dialogue for Constantine

Every single fucking time. I think one issue he said bloody like 4 times.

Cor blimey, they are such bloody ijits an' make an' all much ov a big deal abaaaht 'ow 'e speaks. Nuff said, yeah?

you are proving him right

Non-edited version is better

is there an image of Lois in the cat suit?

The entirety of that issue with Clark in the Bat suit while he’s wearing glasses

You bongs use "bloody" all the time along with "cunt" and "wanker"

gib image

Oi, Steve is Diana's chad, fucko.

In all seriousness, it is kinda funny how Steve is basically a chad type character, but without being a douchebag.

I shouldn't spoonfeed you, but since I'm the one who cropped the screenshot before, I might as well.