Doomsday clock. Lois article

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/thedailyplanet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muh Russians

oh boy this won't lead to any endless annoying shitposting at all.

at least Johns did a whole article for the backmatter for 2

K wrong order

X-men?

While I admit I missed evil Lex, I will definitely miss SuperLex

Second page

This sounds more like a prelude to Nightwing The New Order more than anything else

spoilers for what happens in issue?

Why can't Gary Frank learn to fucking draw? Every face he does either makes the character look like a rapist or like they're embarassed about their erectile dysfunction, and sometimes both. And that's ON TOP of the sameface. Does he only get work because he's in bed with Geoff Johns?

god help me but this actually sounds pretty interesting.

also INVASION! still happened, hell yeah

>Lex fails as a hero
>immediately goes on butthurt rampage against metas
Typical. Though it's concerning that DC seems more and more inclined to start some Civil War shit.

Also, it's always nice to see one of Lois' articles.

Where's this from?

Old metamorpho foe. Stingaree.

Doc Dread

>also INVASION! still happened, hell yeah
The only reason that's a good thing is because it means L.E.G.I.O.N and the Power Company can still exist.

i love metamorpho but why didn't he use Captian Atom? like that's one of the main tensions of his 80s series, will people find out he's a fed

Interesting. For those of you too dumb to read like this faggot it’s about the world starting to get suspicious about the majority of DC superhumans being American. Documents recently “leaked” which seem to point to the majority of metahumans secretly being USA agents with supervillains actually being smokescreens meant to hide the true work of “superheroes”. Lex is being a faggot and is trying to monopolize metahumans research. Bruce is pushing back but he’s doing a shitty job.

The prosecutor

>Gary Frank
>Bad
Fuck off

also Castro threw Wally his 20(?) birthday party

Because he’s openly an agent of the government. The “Superman Theory” is a conspiracy theory that even the metas who are supposed to be accidents or outside government control are actually paid agents of the government secretly. Metamorpho’s “Origin” is actually a cover story to deflect suspicion.

but wasn't the whole deal from his ongoing, he was a government project/superhero but they pretended he wasn't

This is the face of a man who's just been caught lusting after his 7 year old niece in the bath.

>One example proves my point
Again, fuck off

The pre flashpoint cap atom isn't restored.

Nigger he does this ALL the time. There's nothing of his I've read that doesn't frequently feature this fucking face.

Well, Lex do have a point. The US having too many Metahumans could result in a power imbalance that could only end in disaster and resentment against Americans everywhere.

And that's a bad example how? Are you going to tell me this is bad? Or that Doomsday clock has only off faces?

>Though it's concerning that DC seems more and more inclined to start some Civil War shit.

Lex Luthor is a bad guy though. If he were to start a war (based on these articles) it would be a war between governments and superheroes; or between villains and superheroes. Both scenarios aren't like Civil War and could be good, or bad but that just depends on the writing.

I found it intriguing that the article didn't mention Deathstroke who is an actual government created supersolider.

Superman is the spark that initiated the whole DCU Age of Superheroes.

Wonder if everything bad that has happened, happened because of this revelation or rather or if the arrival of metahumans were necessary BECAUSE of the new threats that the DC Earth could not handle alone?

In one theory, Superman is a disease carrier that allowed other Metas to rise and fuck the world, while in the other he is just countermeasure against the future enemies.

Pretty cool shit.

I mean Pa kind of has it there, and Clark looks straight-up retarded in that center panel.

This reads like it's entirely ignoring Snyder's Meta(l)human stuff in Metal. As stupid as I found that, having one big event contradict the other big event going on at the same time doesn't seem like a good idea.

>that 4th panel where Pa's eyes are looking in different directions

>political intrigue with metahumans
I'm in.

It's symbolizing the start of the silver age. There was a covert Jsa group before Superman but besides them nothing else until Superman.

oh was he openly government in nu52? i only read that mini by Bates and Weisman.

still salty though

idk but the truth she is quite attractive to me

Nu52 he only been cap atom recently and nit a gift agent until that mini.

It's safe to say his jli adventures never existed.

Not a gov't * ugh.

Did these leak or did DC release them?

Website of DC.

Link?

It’s a conspiracy theory dude. I don’t think it’s supposed to actually be real. Also that revelation was not revealed to everyone, I think only Joker, Batman, Duke, and Hal know.

dccomics.com/thedailyplanet

the disease idea used in supreme power.

>Hating Gary Frank
Cut it out.

I really like the build up DC is putting into all of this.

Thanks, I may be dumb but I also don't care for this shit and the letters are tiny so your abridged version is appreciated.

My comment is this: sounds more like a marvel thing.

You people need to stop pretending that mistrust of Superheroes is exclusive to Marvel. It’s not the Silver Age anymore. Superman frequently starts his career fighting with the U.S. military. The Suicide Squad is an illegal black ops hit Squad doing the government’s dirty work. Cadmus is involved in illegal biotech. There’s like twenty secret societies running around. The DCU is not the land of Stepford Smilies and feel good stupidity.

>P.S. Boys are gross in SO many ways.

>wow look more sjw, leftwing propaganda shit
no thanks

You sound like a fun guy

I´m having more fun then the average comic reader that´s for sure.

you sound like the average liberal cuck with no gf, a dead end job and an unhealthy life style

Plus the Immortals and Carter Hall.

Why isn’t the article addressing Lex’s recent public association with the Justice League? He was very recently part of a team consisting of several metahumans. Isn’t his stance now a tad hypocritical?

Capefags eat up action figures posers like him.

>Geoff Johns
>Consistency

Johns is such a fucking retard. seriously, i feel bad about people reading that and not understanding why it's a huge issue.

Johns HATES captain atom.

Johns us a retard. And he probably believes americans are good guys in real life. Remember his JL had Wonder woman fighting russians in fucking ukraine.

Doomsday Clock is set one year ahead of all the other books, so that by the time issue 12 comes out, it'll be caught up.

Sadly that means Johns forcing other writers to try to put references to his garbage.

Aside from Batman, whose identities did Lex learn of during his time in the Justice League?

Aside from his sister trying to kill him, what other plot point did Johns forgot?

Well Captain Atom is pretty much controlled by the state and in his recent mini they even made up a new identity for him with backstory and all to make it seem like he was a new guy instead of the previous Captain Atom that blew up and killed some people by accident.

This whole theory reminds me a bit of that.

>That time Batman and Catwoman had sex while wearing Clark and Lois' clothes

we gotta trick tom king into reading that 80s series

>United Nations
>Forcing the US
And there goes any suspension of disbelief.

The first issue itself had USSR invading Poland and EU dissolving in 1992, both of which were retarded since EU wasn't even formed in 1992 and Poland was a Communist Bloc country.

don't forget about North korea being mean with their nukes.

somehow Moore's well thought alternative timeline goes crazy in 6 years. But it's johns, let's thanks him that at least he tried to look at a map.

I this fake news ?

Well it's the funny books, so yes it's literally fake
Is it fake news in the realm of DC Comic one Earth 0? That's a whole different question which is frankly a little too meta for me at the moment because I'm high as a kite bruh

>Batowl
I wish you would die