Drumpftards BTFO!

Drumpftards BTFO!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922136/Blind-clairvoyant-Baba-Vanga-says-Barack-Obama-president.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's because Trump will be the first Emperor of the United States.

They keep spamming that bullshit everywhere.

Fucking liberals will turn to Mickey Mouse if it's gonna make 'em feel better.

Screen cap this

Bitch WE'RE the only ones that practice magic. Fuck off with the Mexican warlocks and the Bulgarian clairvoyants.

Kek does not will this.

What do your people actually think of her?

It will turn out that Trump was born in Mexico.

>warned barack would be last pres
>said trump will not be sworn in until jan 20

what did she mean by this?
seems 2deep4me

If you're magic why are you blind? and dead?

Supernatural powers are not real. Still comfy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton
Second.

she might be right.

so we all know the dem's did all they could to push Hillary to win.
but did u not think they have some kind of backup plan?

they are going to ruin this country let the riots happen and go un checked, in the same way she mentioned the European invasion by Muslims it wasn't a single military invasion it was a slow intake over time.
the same will happen with america, they let trump win and they are going to throw the government under the bus and fan the flames, america will change thats what she means

>muh vanga

She predicted OP is not a faggot too.

she also said ww3 would start in 2006 and that most of europe would be destroyed in a nuclear attack,

Vanga is a fucking charlatan. Her predictions are shit.

Poor translation. What she meant was last black president. Last Marxist president. Last president that embraces degeneracy. Last anti-white president. Something along those lines.

Can you keep your countrymen out of my state? You fuckers started a human trafficking mafia and it's really putting a damper on the comfy atmosphere.

Can you keep your countrymen out of my state? You fuckers started a human trafficking mafia and it's really putting a damper on the comfy atmosphere.

I met her. She told me I will be living among thousand of people and be alone.

Also,
>But it's unclear what the Bulgarian-born Prophet
She was born in the Ottoman Empire.

>She told me I will be living among thousand of people and be alone.
I wonder if she knew what 99999999 will say.

If calexit happens then yes she is right

>posts on Sup Forums
We're doomed if she predicted you're life down to the t.

You're never alone here brother

Foohtoh ma solo. Baba vanga!

>She told me I will be living among thousand of people and be alone.

If she's magic, why is she blind and dead?

>I met her
what was she like, did you feel that super-prophet energy?

>She told me I will be living among thousand of people and be alone
Well you're on Sup Forums sooo

What if post numbers are Baba Vanga's spirit telling fortunes from beyond the grave?

First post, best post

She's not wrong, there's a god emperor now

>le predictions le psychic
Bunch of horseshit.

As a side note I have actually seen commercials for psychic readings over the telephone where you pay by the minute. It's probably the only time I've thought "IT'S LE CURRENT YEAR and we're still doing this?"

If she's so smart why didn't she predict her death? Dumb cunt. Fuck her

this is wrong
because trump will be the last president of the united states before overwhelming public support allows him to draft new rules allowing for himself to become the permanent god emperor of america
check the digits if you don't believe me, check your digits in the replies to this post, they're all true

>Do some googling on her predication
>Apparently the last thing she ever predicted was the 9/11 and didn't say anything later on about anything of note
So where is everyone getting the whole "Barrack is the last president" thing?

this is wrong
because trump will be the last president of the united states before overwhelming public support allows him to draft new rules allowing for himself to become the permanent god emperor of america
check the digits if you don't believe me, check your digits in the replies to this post, they're all true

the other alternative is of course that trump is inaugerated as god emperor before his presidency

Understandable, Trump is the god emperor

It probably means that California really will secede. After they leave, it will no longer be the United States but something else.

She didnt count in the meme magic. You can alter your destiny but only with the help of a god.
But who knows what king nigger will do in his last days. Economic chimpout and collapse may be what made her predict that. Usa will become something different, a neomonarchy perhaps.
She also predicted that europe will die out and be a wasteland. A wasteland of human morals perhaps? Arabs are an disease, we know that.
She also said vladimir is going to be the winner and lead humanity into the future, way before putins spotlight in politics.
Well see.

So close

She was only counting white men obviously

She was sitting on a chair in a small house next to a church in construction near the hot springs (healing water according to her), with hundred of people queuing to talk to her, and a few helpers telling people that they spoke enough, time to go, let others see her too, etc.
Basically she was turned to a business at that point, we only got two minutes, she held my hands, rubbed me a bit, I remember thinking she has reptile skin because she was so dry and hard, and she said my eyes would get better (I had some infection), I sweat the most out of all the village, and I will live among thousands of people (more than my village, and I did move to the capital) and be alone and have nobody to talk to, and I will only think and talk to myself and only I would understand me.
Then the girl next to her told us thats enough, wash ourselves with this here holy water, go buy a book and a CD, etc.
Few years later when she died they had another old blind woman predicting the future, trying to cash in on her memory, pretty lowly stuff.

She said the 44th president of the USA will be black, and will be the last, after him the union will dissolve and much of it will freeze.
She also said that Russia is called union (USSR) now, but it will be called Russia again soon, and the world will envy their spiritual superiority.
And then she said that when Syria fell the communists will win the cold war. And that there will be nuclear war by now.

Not all of what she said can be interpreted to have happened, and you have to clutch at straws to agree even to those that can be argued to have happened, but she definitely has a better than average hit rate. She is an interesting case to look at for secularists and skeptics, and as I already said I also have my personal anecdote reason to be weirded out, since her words about me did turn out true.

Did it really turned out to be true... or did you lived biased on some old mad women's words?

Underrated

fuck off melbin, you quote daily mail story bout some slut in eastern europe that predicted sweet fuck all you are nothing m8 go back to your craft beer faggot

>Baba Yaga
John Wick?

>Bulgarian intellectuals

>they pulled out fucking Vanga

Damn, almost feeling sorry for the media. Those guys must be getting really desperate.

checked and keked druge

I assume this is because we will form a movement to turn trump into a true emperor instead of president

Or because messiah of the free world is a better title than president

If she's so smart why didn't she predict her death? Dumb cunt. Fuck her

So, since Kek has decided to appoint Trump as his prophet and messiah,

What signs will appear in the heavens jan 20 ?

Baba Vanga vs KEK when?

No, it turned out to be true, because:
>a young boy having an infection is extremely likely to get well
>a smart boy from a small village during that period is extremely likely to go study and work in the city
>a small village shy kid is extremely likely to have a hard time making friends in a busy city full of urban folk

I hadn't even realized it until when Obama was elected people reminded me of Vanga and I remembered her words.

>Make up bullshit
>Say Baba Vanga said it

This meme has been going on since 9/11/01

Under 25s need to gtfo of the internet

a broken clock is right twice a day