Do you agree with Pauline Hanson Sup Forums?

Do you agree with Pauline Hanson Sup Forums?
Should Trump pardon Assange?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/115th_United_States_Congress
ebay.com.au/itm/Make-Australia-Great-Again-Red-Flat-Brim-Peak-Cap-Snapback-Hat-New-/291844770057?hash=item43f34dc909:g:tV0AAOSw65FXrowg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

yeah cunt

yeah

I'm pretty sure the charges are in Sweden.

Last I checked, Trump didn't win the Swedish election.

yes

Absolutely, Trump couldn't have won without him.

yep. based pauline.

Let's meme her into primeminister after we do it for abbot again.

Assange is a hero. It's a disgrace that people are buying into the anti-Wikileaks propaganda these days. The man is in prison because he exposed the jew too hard. Of course he should be free

Do you not understand how fucking weak the US will look if Assange gets a presidential pardon? At best he'll be advised not to care either way.

We haven't charged Assange. The Brits and Swedecucks are the ones that want him.

Yes. Full pardon and give him the dindus slave reparations as well.

In the interest of diplomacy he should just ask Sweden to drop charges or Uk to agree not to extradite

Only because the US told them to

You dont think sweden actually cares that he fucked a chick without a condom?

Assange isn't under indictment in the US.

Of course.

How? He isnt charged with treason in America or anything.

He should pardon snowden however

Trump might not be able to pardon Assange, but he should pardon Snowden and Manning.

To be fair he should be

full pardon for snowden and assange, but they should not be promised future immunity. we're going to want leaks from the trump administration too.

Don't worry, it's almost over. The rifts between you are healing, the tide in the cultural war has turned, and who knows, we might just retake Constantinople, us three, the US, Europe, and Russia, together.

assange yes
hanson no

pauline can fuck right off

Of course.

Fucking embarrassing that the "left" political party in this country doesn't support that.

Retards.

Fuck yes, he is the greatest shitposter we have ever produced

Yes

I was also thinking this. A Snowden pardon would be hilarious. Unfortunately, that's unlikely since Trump called Snowden a traitor deserving of death.

Trump could atleast officially acknowledge him now that he's president-elect. Even a tweet about thanking Assange and negotiating with Britain or something.

I think it's probably more along the lines of don't prosecute him for what he did during the election cycle.

YES

He should pardon Manning only on the condition he goes public about the government forcing him to become a tranny.
>Trump called Snowden a traitor deserving of death.
Which would make it even more ironic if he did pardon him.

Assange isn't being charged by the US, though I think he should definitely pressure Sweden and the UK to pardon him.

Snowden, as much as I'd like to have him pardoned, actually leaked stuff himself, and didn't just publish it.

>Snowden
Soros puppet, google it. Trump shouldn't pardon him.

you got a lot of work to do germany. I truly truly hope you are the next brexit.

Well it is Sweden...

Yes

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Without him I wouldn't have shilled for Trump or given a shit about the election, shilled every in my country and yours that would hear me about all the juicy shit he put out about shillary.

Must've redpilled hundreds with that evidence, some in the space of 10 minutes or less.

If you don't let this man see his wife and kids again, you're a fucking cuck.

Thats dead wrong, he sent the information to Greenwald et al, who publishes what they think is necessary

does pauline browse Sup Forums?
he should, and then assange should be our anti-establishment nominee in the next election

In all honesty, he really needs to wait till he's in the white house before pardoning assange.

Otherwise the enemies of assange in government currently will fasttrack his death and attack trump over it in a vain attempt at denying him the presidency.

He's more than willing to face the bullshit charges in Sweden. He is worried that he will be extradited to the US when he arrives in Sweden. There is a sealed indictment against him here for the 2010 Iraq War leaks and God knows what else.

Trump should pardon not only Based Assange, but also Based Bradley Manning and Based Snowden. He should also give all three of them the Presidential Medal of Freedom for their work in exposing hidden corruption.

You do realize the EU is just the few big economies of mainland Europe (including Germany) trying to take over the poorer nations through economic dependence rather than war, right?

God damnnit pauline hanson stop making me like you!

RETARD ALERT QUESTION

What powers/responsibilties does Trump have right now until his election?

When do the house/senate etc change, since they got republican majority now.

Does Trump just engage in public relations/diplomatic talks etc until his inauguration?

thanks for the troll ammo

lol who cares, you could spit at a Swede, tell them it's raining and they'll believe you.

Swedish people are fucking stupid.

Trump owes him.

>pardons Clinton
>pardons Podesta
>pardons Assange
>pardons Snowden

yrw?

Yes, and offer him asylum.

Also pardon Snowden

He should pardon Assange and Snowden.

Fuck Manning though. He knew what he was getting into when he took the oath. He can rot in leavenworth forever.

>What powers/responsibilities does Trump have right now until his election?
Nothing

Its what i keep telling retards and they refuse to listen

Oh no i lost a facebook normie friend that never talks to me usually /s

No.

The US military has declared Assange an enemy of state for leaking classified US secrets. Helping him is LITERALLY treason.

Trump ran on a platform of not being owned and owing nothing to anybody. The implication that he "owes" an enemy of state is a non-starter. Period.

inauguration of the president is in january

1. He has to set an agenda and work with the sitting president to facilitate the transition of power.
2. Jan 3, 2017.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/115th_United_States_Congress
3. He will probably gives speeches on what he hopes to do. He will also get a headstart on foreign policy by meeting with some foreign leaders. He now has access to all of the same information as the sitting president, America essentially has two presidents at the moment, although only one is effectively in power.

dumbass

>julian goes to sweden
>dropped charges there
>US requests to extradite him
>julian arrives on US soil
>god emperor saves him and makes him "internet and cyberdefense secretary"

The left doesn't support freedom of speech or tolerance. They support freedom of speech they like and tolerance and people of opinions they like.

I want Pauline to become the next PM. It would shit those faggot cunts in Melbourne to tears.

On justice4assange it says he isn't actually charged with anything in Sweden any more, but he would be extradited to the US to face charges...

yes leave it

The US looks terrible on assange. He is not snowden.

>Poolian assminge proceeds to leak everything
>USA is destroyed
That's his endgame. He's not a republican or trump supporter.

I agree that it was good that wikileaks damaged hillary, but it's foolish to think he has any loyalty to Trump.

lol i just got chewed out by some normie unifag bitch for hours

Funny how when they cant back up their stupid small minded ideals i get called racist, 'a white male' and other shit

How the fuck is Assange fault that Hillary is a terrorist?

You are starting to be like Spain, where they defend the criminals and blame the victim.

US asylum for Assange

Pardon Snowden

>treason is okay when it fits my narrative
>false accusations are okay when they fit my narrative
What happened ameribros?

secrets that show a complete and willfully ignorance of publicly stated foreign policy is not an action that should be considered treason.

plus, kill urselvf

that's exactly the point, it's fucking rape central.

>treason

Assange isn't American you dumb fuck.

This is the first time I've ever agreed with what Pauline Hanson said

Pauline PM when?

Assange free when?

Hillary prison when?

unconditionally? no
but he may consider it based on new legislation.
Consider Trump's mantra of "we have to be unpredictable" - how would that be achieved with the constant threat of people like this throwing off plans and endangering the lives of Americans involved?

Definitely. The man is a national hero.

the second Asssange gets pardoned and leaves the embassy he's having an accident.

How can Assange commit treason when he is not American or the source of any leaks?

No.

Was he even charged by any US courts? I thought he was wanted for some Swedish bullshit

I disagree with her on many thingS. On this however, I agree. I dont think he's actually broken any US law that would have jurisdiction, but it would prevent legal revenge seeking by US.

Trump can't really pardon Manning and Snowden if he wants to persecute Hillary.

Hillarys troubles is that she did basically the same thing, maybe even slightly more treasonous.

Yes
He is the king of shitposters, whom you are all modeled after

>Sweden
>Not cucking out to America
Come on m8

But he's white. You only get a free rape pass in Sweden if you're a tan Swede.

>time to hit the beach Julian

>I dont think he's actually broken any US law that would have jurisdiction
>implying its even about this

if only he had been America it would have been his duty to break the law

>rape central

You have to be a tan-Swede to get a rape pass. Maybe if he hit the beach..

Digits confirm that Assange did nothing wrong.

I wish all lefties were like Assange. I say we free him ourselves lads.

Yes, he should pardon Assange. One of the reasons, why he won the presidency.

Yes because Sweden, of the THOUSANDS of rapes committed by foreigners, suddenly have a desire to chase down a man who's semi-imprisonment was deemed illegal and who's charges haven't been proved at all

pauline is full of shit but this is definitely right

Fuck yeah he should get a pardon

ebay.com.au/itm/Make-Australia-Great-Again-Red-Flat-Brim-Peak-Cap-Snapback-Hat-New-/291844770057?hash=item43f34dc909:g:tV0AAOSw65FXrowg

witnessed

No he should wait until Trump is serving president and then face trial in the US for whatever charges they have against him as an editor. This will give Trump a great excuse to showcase free speech and freedom of the press when all charges are thrown out.

>implying Sweden would prosecute anyone pardoned by a US president

I wish all leftists were like Assange. I say we free him ourselves, lads.

The liberal faggots are having their protests, we should have our own.

The charges in Sweden are just a ploy. Once in Sweden he will be whisked off to Guantanamo - as has happened before.

testing

boys
kek has spoken
he fucking wills it
lets go

seeing as the Trump is literally alpha, our leaders would let him cuck them over and over again

Of course.
He put his life at risk to blow wide open the government that Trump itself is trying to save.

>b-b-b-but he's a traitor
What he betrayed was the leftie government and their retarded choices, all he did was because he thought the public should know all the shady stuff the government was doing.

>we might just retake Constantinople
Come here faggots, i'll make you some tea/coffee