Steven Universe: Raising the Barn/Back to the Kindergarten

Airs on CN in a few minutes. CN airing double weeklies of the app episodes tonight and next Friday, followed by 'Stranded' on January 5th.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bc_EkrbggHu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FUCKING BARN

Kinda wish I didn't watch the episodes early, the 5th can't come soon enough.

Oh shit, Stevidot confirmed engame

Dewey Wins and Gemcation got 0.85 viewers (in millions) last week, which is a record low.

Curious to see how the episodes next week will do, will it get high ratings due to it being the only thing other than TTG playing that week or will it be EXTREMELY low rated because TTG scared everyone away from the network?

nice how even these episodes aren't doing too terribly, i think they're on par with pretty much every non-TTG show's ratings.

In your dreams.

amethyst is for pearl

amethyst is a horrible person

Stevamidot confirmed, two steps closer to Harem Ending.

>These threads are so dead that only shipping faggots remain
God help us all.

MAKE IT HAPPEN SUGAR.

>shipping
I don't see a boat anywhere and why would these characters ship anywhere?

Did you forget so soon, user?

>Theory for the Zircons... moon & star
instagram.com/p/Bc_EkrbggHu/

>I did not fuse with her, it's not true, it's bullshit, I did not fuse with her. I did noooot. Oh hi Steven

>redemption soon
I LOVE Malachite episodes... please, PLEASE don't miss this opportunity to bring them back Sugar

>Mid redemption Jasper
>Lapis comes back
it will be glorious.

I actually took the time to watch these on TV, and I have to say, they're still pretty good even after I've seen them a few other times. I still like the fact that we have some clues on how Kindergartens work and how minerals may affect a gem's development. Has anyone ever given much thought to how those pipes broke? Almost like roots snapping.

I really hope that Peridot will be tinkering with some junk or tending to some plants the next time we see her. Wonder how she'd react to the Strawberry battlefield?

It'd be interesting to see her view on the war, since it seems like most/some Era-2's might be ignorant of it's existence (Zircon is a gem layer privy to that sort of info, and Aquamarine, if she is Era-2, is a gem elite).

Whatever her role is in these upcoming episodes, it seems we'll get plenty more of her, since she's in at least 5 more episodes this season. That is, if the studio pics are anything to go by.

I wouldn't say Peridot is ignorant of the war, she just might not have the full picture. Remember, she was assigned to check on The Cluster, and she directly mentions that Homeworld decided to do something else with the Earth when it became clear building a colony was no longer an option.

But I do agree, there's a big difference between hearing/reading about a war, and actually seeing the fighting firsthand.

Rebecca's got me pretty hyped for the upcoming special event/arc, if she posts about an episode it's gonna be a good one

I agree, the two new episodes are either going to be really good, or they're going to end on a cliffhanger. Possibly both.

Well I watched them. Kind of refreshing Lapis didn't stay, but that just means her already small screentime has shrunk.

Yes!

forgot pic because dumbass

>he's not grabbing emerald's butt
missed opportunity

now if you excuse me i'll be in the corner trying to erase the mental images of the tranny who voices her

on the minimal chance it's not begging... what if they actually took the criticism from both fans and non-fans and are actually excited because they're the first improved episodes?

a man can dream

QUINTS

Please let these be the quints of truth.

We can hope, although any changes they would have applied due to complaints would appear much later because production time.

I have images like that, but most involve nudity, which is against blue board rules. This pic comes close though.

Checked.

let us pray together my brother!

it's been a looong while since the last bomb tho

I want to believe.

technically, all they've been doing since 'wanted' aired was wait for the episodes to return from the animation phase in korea. outlines, boarding, records, etc. were all finished around june or earlier.

>took the criticism
the one thing I'm not looking forward to is you fucking losers patting yourselves on the back if something good happens in the show.

or they're improved because they fulfilled their dicking around quota and are ready to try again, as per the usual pattern

i could say the same thing about starfags getting excited about their lame ass show starting to take the story a little more seriously, but i don't because i'm not a petty dick

>shows that begin shit should stay shit and not even dare to improve

SHINGLY DINGLY: THE CHRISTMAS JINGLY.

it got
U P R O O T E D
---------------E
---------------S
---------------T
---------------R
---------------O
---------------Y
---------------E
---------------D