The Scooby-Doo Project

So what did Sup Forums think of the Scooby-Doo Project?

Honestly, it's the most creative and fun thing CN has ever made and put together.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWi8NDChhIM
youtube.com/watch?v=DWi8NDChhIM
youtu.be/42C4dy6tVl8?t=10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chill_Out,_Scooby-Doo!
imdb.com/title/tt0296843/
youtu.be/52McyHEFoYo?t=17
behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-compare/Scooby-Doo/Shaggy-Rogers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Steven
youtube.com/watch?v=xcMoedVAzHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk what that is

In 1999 there was a Scooby-Doo PARODY special created by CN that was based on the popular trending movie The Blair Witch Project.

For over a month they would do promos and sample clips for the special. And would marathon all the Scooby-Doo movies.

Here's the full thing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWi8NDChhIM

It was an old (and I do mean *Old*) series of serialized specials produced of Scooby Doo that, as the name would imply, were a direct parody of the Blair Witch Project, and were produced by Cartoon Network. They were also some of the downright darkest additions to the franchise yet, and they probably still lead in regards to truly dark Scooby Doo series.

Honestly one of the funniest Scooby Doo things ever, if not the funniest. I think it was the last to feature all the original voice cast together too, so suffice to say they went out with a bang.

It was scarier and more eventful than the actual movie they were parodying.

18 years isn't that old unless you're underage.

Not even remotely close. This was 1999 so Messick had been dead for two years and there was a period there where Kasem didn't voice Shaggy. The cast is Scott Innes for Scooby and Shaggy, Mary Kay Bergman for Daphne and B.J. Ward for Velma. Frank Welker's the only original cast member there.

It's crazy how Fred has only had one VA ever.

>It's crazy how Fred has only had one VA ever.

Well, there was the Pup Named Scooby-Doo kid, but he went crazy and I think he's dead now. Welker was in that show as Fred's uncle, so it still kinda counts.

>the shots at scrappy

It's old for half the people posting on this entire board nowadays, user. You and I both know this.

As an autistic kid who never saw the segments in order, it annoyed the hell out of me.

OLLLLD MAAAAN RIVEEERRR

Oh holy shit I thought I imagined this.

I'm just going by the credits shown here

youtube.com/watch?v=DWi8NDChhIM

and the fact that Shaggy sounds like Casem Shaggy and not any of the cheap knockoffs that came later (i.e. Matthew Lillard). Granted, those credits were clearly inserted by the video's uploader, but if you have an official cast listing somewhere I'd love to see it.

That doesn't sound even remotely like Kasem.

youtu.be/42C4dy6tVl8?t=10
(0:08 and 0:39)

You're right, it sounds damn near exactly like him.

Time to go to bed, Scott Innes. Your Shaggy impression was awful and that's why you got replaced with Lillard.

Mystery Incorporated had an eldritch abomination literally destroy the world.

That's Casey Kasem in your clip, you autistic fuck that can't even figure out how to use Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chill_Out,_Scooby-Doo!

It was Scott Innes in the Scooby Doo Project

imdb.com/title/tt0296843/

And Innes was always awful. He was going an impression of Billy West's Shaggy impression when he replaced him after Zombie Island. He never sounded anywhere near Kasem.

You are both confirmed retards if you think this guy doesn't sounds infinitely closer to Kasem than Matthew Lillard. Billy West comes close too, but he's just tad too high pitched (a mistake that Lillard makes as well).

youtu.be/52McyHEFoYo?t=17

Lillard's Shaggy started off as a bad Kasem impression and quickly evolved into his own thing.

>You are both confirmed retards

Dude, you're the one who posted a clip of Casey Kasem and said it was proof that Innes could do a good Casey Kasem impression. I see you deleted your post because you realized how stupid you were, but you're still a moron.

Whoa, didn't expect you to bring that up. You might have something on me if you hadn't already confirmed your autism status when you implied that Lillard does a better Shaggy.

>Your Shaggy impression was awful and that's why you got replaced with Lillard.

You've already proven that you can't use IMDB to see that it was Innes in The Scooby Doo Project and you can't use Wikipedia to see that it was Kasem in Chill Out Scooby Doo. You can't do the minimum of research to support your points.

You've lost, man. You can continue to be autistic all night long if you want, but you lost.

Yes, keep doubling down on that and ignore the real issue, that being you're legally deaf and/or retarded because you think Lillard sounds more like Kasem than Innes and West do.

Hell, I'm not even the only one who thinks Innes does a great Shaggy. You really need to get your ears checked if you think he sounds nothing like Kasem.

behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-compare/Scooby-Doo/Shaggy-Rogers/

You can never not hear Fry with Billy West's voice of shaggy

What's the blair witch project?

The first found footage movie.

>The first found footage movie.

Are you the Scott Innes autist? Because you're wrong again.

>he went crazy and I think he's dead now.
That's probably a lie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Steven
>As an adult, Steven retired from acting. He became addicted to prescription medications after a tonsillectomy, and stole to support his addiction.
>Steven was sentenced to 13 years in prison for armed robbery in 2010.
>Steven died on July 31, 2011, at the age of 36, of a heroin overdose while in prison in Tucson, Arizona.

Why do I keep assuming everything I hear on Sup Forums is a lie?

You forgot about Night of the Living Doo, didn't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=xcMoedVAzHQ

How the fuck did he get heroin while in prison and enough to OD on, no less?

TWO TO THE ONE FROM THE ONE TO THE THREE

It's an Arizona prison. I doubt they're strict enough to care about what gets hidden up an anal cavity.

That's not really going crazy, that's just sad. Opioids suck and the Sacklers are one of the most evil families in American history literally lying about the effects and possibility addiction so they could sell it.

Stop posting this.

Stop being a faggot.

You need ot be over 18 to post here

This.

That movie is pretty old user.

No (You)

Underage leave.
NOW.

Lillard does a fantastic job as Shaggy imho. Not to mention you can tell he actually likes voicing him.

I remember that. No idea that there was so much of it.

Lmao fuck.

I remember being terrified and immediately switching the channel every time those commercials came on.

>See The Scooby Doo Project when it first aired
>Was shown as short clips during the breaks
>Glued to the TV the entire time
>Laughing my ass off then
>Still laughing now
>You ATE the map?!