You see this man who died 78 years ago in November the 10th...

You see this man who died 78 years ago in November the 10th? This man is the reason why the world has one less Islamist shithole. The man who removed caliphate, sharia, sultanate; who defeated invader imperialistic forces; who built a republic from the ashes of a crumbled empire.

He is the reason of sweet sweet tears of Kurds, Islamists, imperialistic forces, traitors of motherland; who are still barking at him today.

Turkish nation is in your eternal gratitude. Rest in peace great leader.

1881 - 1938

still a turkroach

RIP Johnny Turk.

turkroaches now vote Erdogan u dont deserva that hero

And now you roaches are voting for the exact opposite. Thanks goatfuckers.

genocided greeks christians kurds and armenians

fuck him. just another islamist but without the Allahu Akbar

World needs a few more like him, especially Turkey right now.

>greeks
no, exchanged with the least harm possible
>christians
still no, it happened around 50s where there was a pro-NATO right wing government
>kurds
see above
>armenians
does nothing to do with him, it's another faction inside the resistance.

This guy was pretty much the Donald Trump of Turkey, he is the greatest leader in history.

He also adopted an Armenian girl.

Enver Pasha was behind the genocides you mongoloids. Ataturk was in Edirne when that was going on.

Turkey is in dire need of a leader like him.

Well, and Germany too.

>what is the dersim massacre committed by Ataturd
>what is the great fire of Smyrna started by Ataturd
>what is the population exchange (read: ethnic cleansing) of greeks from their homeland

he was my great great grandpa ask me anything

>This man is the reason why the world has one less Islamist shithole.

This man is also the reason why Turkey became Israels bitch and the destabilization of the Middle East.

you had your chance

But Erdogan is better and is in position to dominate the Middile East whereas Attaturk did everything to be accepted by Europe and still failed.

But Erdogan is better and is in position to dominate the Middile East whereas Attaturk did everything to be accepted by Europe and still failed

The only good Turk is a dead Turk. You'll be destroyed with the rest of the Middle Eastern savages.

I've read about Atatürk for the first time during my high school years. Back then I couldn't fully understand why Turkey didn't collapse just like the Austro-Hungarians did and why Greece didn't get Constantinople back.
After all the greeks had full green light from the great powers and Turkey was already on the ground, so "why the fuck did they fail?".

This man was the main reason. He managed to take a bunch of men who were physically, spiritually and financially broken, and turned them in a fighting force that was effective enough to give Turkey a shot of life when it was already dead.
Later when the foreign armies were gone, he managed to successfully fight against islamists that wanted to keep Turkey in the past, drinking camel urine and fucking 7yo, and won.

Truly the greatest turk since Mehmet the conqueror.

rip

Too bad Erdogan is destroying Turkey as we speak

Ah Dear Atatürk i miss you and country that you left for us so much.

Still remember beautiful days before the shitskin roachs destroyed it.

Atatürk was Trump before it is cool.

Shit im in tears. Gonna behead some roachs

When they understand value of Atatürk it will be too late.

Rest in peace. Do not worry some day all roachs will extinct and we made Turkey great again.

Great man and leader, unfortunately the Turks have regressed away from his ideals.

>RaRe

>Gonna behead some roachs
>roach
Gonna commit sudoku??

Too bad Erdagon will reverse all that

rip lad

Too fucking bad your country has gone back to the shithole it was prior to ww1.

You mean the Jewish Freemason? Haha.

Great fire of Izmir was started by Greeks and blamed on Turks. The Turkish Army hadn't entered the city before the fire, this is a fact.

What are you, a retarded Armenian born in the US who wasn't taught anything about history and just hates Turks for no reason?

Too bad turkey seems to have forgotten

Actually, the dude has European roots.

>islamist
>died from his kidney failing due to alcohol abuse
>called islam "the spreading of arab nationalism which is of no use for turks"
>wanted to remove the star and crescent on the flag
>asserted that a good leader can't answer to god

Seems very muslim

>greeks were exchanged for turks in Greece
>kurds are less white than turks
>Armenians were killed off by the Ottomans

Idk what people would have against him
>economically leftist
>socially pro-European and nationalist
He is a greater European politician than fucks like Geert.

>turkey
>not an islamist shithole

He already reversed most of it. I always viewed Turkey as a shithole even during M. Kemal's rule but then i realised i was being anachronistic and kinda related why he had to do some of the shit he's done, considering it's early 20th century. There are still few stuff that i don't like him for but overall he's pretty good. He single-handedly defeated the Greek invasion

Still Turkey wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for USSR, and the USSR has to thank kebabs for the Galipoli 1915

AMK Chomaristanı

>adopted western ideas
>adopted western dress
>sold his country out to Europe
>changed Turkish alphabet to latin
>pissed on a thousand year old culture
He may have been the greatest cuck to ever lead a nation.

Not all of us. Only %50. We just need a strong leader who has Kemalist ideals.

And now his country is an islamistic shithole again. Atatürks spirit is dead and replaced with Allah.

Isn't that swell?

>said by Iran
>replaced their own script just so they can write farsi in arabic letters

PLEASE BE MY FRIEND

Don't you have little girls to bury and Nitric Acid to throw at women's faces, Muhammad?

>adopted western ideas
>adopted western dress
These aren't bad things in the slightest. I would still be writing with shit arab alphabet if he didn't exist and would have had trouble learning latin languages. I'm fluent in 3.

Our culture still stands strong. A lot to assume about a country you haven't been to.

More like made his country independent of Europe by modernizing the economy and building infrastructure and factories... How uninformed and hateful are you?

>These aren't bad things in the slightest

Kys filthy mudslime

>adopted western ideas
>adopted western dress
He was trying to establish a new nation state on a piece of land that is multi-religious and and multi-ethnic, he had to use a new common cultural ground.
British navy was in Istanbul and they had no option but to obey. And they had to find an ally in the upcoming cold-war and the Western block was the lesser evil. At least they weren't trying to seize some Eastern provinces unlike USSR
I'm okay with this. Sure it sucks not being able to read what was written a century ago in these lands but then again as a nation we're not really into reading. It's not like people were reading classics and overnight became illiterate
This is a legit criticism and it's the reason why he have all these new architectural travesties.

OK?

Did you krauts import several hundred thousand Turks on the off chance one would prove to be the next Ataturk?

>See someone defending filthy, Christian-murdering Turkroach
>Check flag
>Makes sense

Damn, is Berlin basically Ankara now?

>I can't provide an answer to this so I'll just meme

Back to your sharia shithole arab.

It's probably lower than 50% at this point

Funny thing is, people here are all falling away from the illusion that is islam, this nation will soon know the true God.

Make way for the the true Lord and Saviour, God and eternal King.

>Defending our homelands from invaders
>"Christian murdering"

It's not murder if you're killing a murderer within your house.

You mean Arabic alphabet, which you still use today.

I hope so man. Is Christianity on the rise in Turkey?

>Mass murdering Armenian and Greek Christian men, women and children
>Defending our homelands from invaders

t. Mehmet Osmanioglouogliou

The Turkish church is a little passive with evangelizing and still in survival mode even though we have it a million times better than Iran-Afganistan etc. and the disconnect between the Catholic-Orthodox-Protestant churches doesn't help, but one thing is for sure: islam is falling apart. Only a matter of time.

>Mass murdering Armenian and Greek Christian men, women and children

Source: An American-Armenian/American-Greek's ass.

Please, tell us what is the best way to evangelize a """muslim""" turk. You know, those who've never touched the quran but believe islam is perfect for some reason.

R u a girl?

You see this man who died 8 years ago in April the 7th? This man is the reason why the world has one less commie shithole.

Pipe bomb is a boy

Those kinds of people are going down in numbers, and in these last days God has been moving with His Holy Spirit mightly and touching people.

When you pray for 5 seconds and God takes away someone's pain or infirmity in an instant, it gets the point across.
And it doesn't even have to be healing, there's been times where I've spoken to people about Christianity and the whole time they wouldn't let a single word through their ears, then I hold their shoulder and pray for them for 10 seconds for God's blessings and opening up their hearts to see the truth, and the same guy who has been stubbornly repeating "no" and "I don't believe that" for 20 minutes leaves with a "hey man thanks, I appreciate it" and a smile on their face.

Words of knowledge surely help as well; as long as you have a relationship with God, He makes things happen. We need to evangelize with a focus on praying for people, people love receiving prayers here, especially when they can notice something happening like healing or tingling on their skin etc.

Jesus knows how faithful these muslim nations would be once they see the truth, He's making things happen. Once we have enough people with a good relationship with God and willing to roll out, it's only a matter of time.

Not true, it is well documented how the fire started four days after the Turkish army entered the city, and it was on the Armenian quarter of the city where the fire started with many eyewitnesses saying it was Turk soldiers starting it, ranging from the Armenian residents themselves to Americans and French and Red Cross workers, as well as Greek firemen testifying they were explicitly told by Turkish officers that they had orders to set the Armenian quarter in fire.
But even so, the Great Fire of Smyrna wasn't the disaster per se. The disasters was the massacres committed that day by the Turkish army against the Greek and Armenian populations of Smyrna. The people did not die in the fire, they were killed by the Turkish soldiers and residents of the city.
And that was all Ataturk's doing.