Why did nick slowly replace all their cartoons with dan schnider sitcoms...

Why did nick slowly replace all their cartoons with dan schnider sitcoms, to the point they have like three nicktoons currently running? I always hated that shit as a kid, whos the audience for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A7pGwBSmzrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's for men on Sup Forums.

fpbp

Child sex trafficing racket

epix XD

Because shitcoms are cheap, easy to produce, and get good ratings

>and get good ratings
Is that why nicks not nearly as popular as when they were when they had more cartoons?

Whats his name again?

I'd guess that it's much cheaper to put out those awful sitcoms.

So maybe they don't necessarily want to help pedophiles out, it's just a coincidence that the best decision financially happened to coincide with the helping of pedophiles get their rocks off.

Dan "Boco !sCZ24qY6KY" Schneider.

DAN
FUCKING
SCHNEIDER

youtu.be/A7pGwBSmzrc

Probably because they're cheaper to make. It sucks but it's true

I can't imagine all those child actors are cheaper than animation. It's not like back then when there was 3 sitcoms there's like fucking dozens of them now all with different kids acting in them.

But how is it good financially if hardly anyone watchs it? Sounds more like corruption and nepotism, sorta like whats happening at CN right now.

I lost my shit when he released that. Pink season is great. A shame it seems he wants to retire filthy frank

Shitloads of people watched iCarly. Then they started pandering to shippers and ratings fell faster than a five dollar hooker.

These kidcoms don't pay well at all. Drake Bell went into debt only a few years after leaving Nick, so I doubt the kid playing Henry Danger is pulling anything resembling a multimillion dollar deal.

You can say that all you want, but pandering to shippers got people talking.
Or do I really need to link the Wikia pages?

But people do watch them. An episode of Henry Danger gets around the same ratings as an episode of The Loud House. It's just that nobody over the age of 14 watches them, so you hear little discussion of these shows online.

Therein lies the problem: pander to shippers and for every one viewer who's pleased to death, another one swears the show off forever.

I guess i dont understand. I hated that shit as a kid because even then i thought the humor was cringey, and it took away from the cartoons. Are normie kids really that stupid to enjoy this shit?

Girls who were too cool for cartoons.

i mean he posts on twitter asking for preteens to tweet him pictures of their feet with 'ideas for the show written on them'
the shows also have quite obvious innuendo scenes in them

>It's not like back then when there was 3 sitcoms there's like fucking dozens of them now all with different kids acting in them.
What are you talking about? There were tons of them even during Nick's golden days.
>The Secret World of Alex Mack
>Space Cases
>Cousin Skeeter
>Are You Afraid of the Dark
>Hey Dude
>Keenan and Kel
>All That
>Salute Your Shorts
They only stick out now because the quality has gone so far downhill.

They werent all on at the same time. Plus it was the cartoons that were the main focus for nick back then. I really miss it when it was good.

Can someone make up funny Dan Schneider stories so I can laugh?

You know how normie adults have no taste and ruin everything? Well, this is the kind of stuff they saw as kids.

I have a foot fetish and was a preteen/teen when those shows were airing. It's weird to think Dan Schneider was my fucking hero in a way. A lot of feet material in Nick sitcoms.

What's this guy's secret? Is it reverse psychology; he is too obvious so nobody even bothers to jail his fat pedo ass?

I like the theory that he was good at computers at an early age and blackmailed everyone by having access to everyone's emails, since he set them up.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

When is this fat jew fuck going to get the Harvey Weinstein treatment?

He deserves it. Unlike chris savino or louis CK, i think schnider derserves it. Almost everyone else is just the result of scorn from man hating feminazis

>Louis CK

Meh

Savino didn't deserve it though, I agree.

>be performance artist known for edgy humor
>ask to jerk off and get permission to do so
>prudish humorless bitchs get mad later on an call you a harasser even though they gave him permission
Fuck women in hollywood, their all shallow cunts whod ruin anyone for 15 mins of fame.

If we go by the standard time acusations take to be reported, 15 years Max

That's Hollywood baby. It's a cesspit of hypocrisy and deviants

I wouldn't be surprised if the studios start quietly replacing a lot of the whistleblowers. All this bad press is bad for business, and they can't have that.

Dan truly is the man. Living the dream, creating teen sitcoms that he can freely inject his kinks into.

I mean in their defense if my coworker asked if they could jerk off in front of me I didn't think they'd be serious despite how edgy their routine is.

They deserve it, all these #metoo people are just tumblrites butthurt men have jobs over them, and want retribution for being more famous abd popular then them. The worst part about it is fags like dan harmon wasnt accused, then rick and morty could be run by roiland and be funny again, or hirsch because he deserves his reputation ruined after making that shit ending and being a lazy faggot and refusing to make the 3rd season. Hilarious as fuck the emoji feminist cuck tj miller got accused, though.

Yea, apparently filthy frank is causing him some kinda stress, like actual medical related problem, so he's retiring it, and focusing more on writing music.

Even then, he didnt actually touch any of them and it was in the name of comedy. I mean, feminists can expose themselves and bleed on paper in public, but when a man does the male equivalent its suddenly “MUH OPPRESSION”

Did he say hes retiring it yet? I dont follow his social media, ive just noticed he hasnt made many new vids this year.

Not sure, but I did see an interview with him saying how he wants to retire filthy frank, and that he did make a video talking about it, which was subsequently deleted. Iunno if it was reuploaded.

Damn shame, he was the first youtuber i really liked after originally thinking e celebs were all cancer. Will be sad to see an internet legend die. At least idubbz is still fucking about and triggering retards like tana moungu or however the fuck you pronounce her last name.

It actually is because kids and parents are usually dumb and don't read contracts. What happens with shows like Sam & Cat is a huge exception, not the norm.

For all the memery of him being some sort of pedophile mastermind, it's just that the guy's good at creating cheap disposable entertainment for Nickelodeon.

Dan "She got the toes she's good to goes" Schneider

I think Drake and Josh,iCarly and Victorious were pretty good but the other ones airing at them time and pretty much all of them airing now are terrible

Drake and josh was the only good one he made. The best overall was neds declassified, the humor was as good if not better then the cartoons on at the time

He did Neds Declassified as well?

Everything Dan Schneiders worked on was a hit and loved by kids.

No, that was someone else. I said the best thing he did was drake and josh.
>on was a hit and loved by kids.
Then why did i hate them even as a kid? And why is nick not nearly as popular as it was when it had more cartoons?

Would you consent to it though?

I mean, joke or not, I'd say "No" unless I actually wanted to see it.

Dan "Had his cock in a teen actresses' sock" Schneider

The fact they said yes means their in the wrong for objecting to it afterwards and saying hes a harasser

They're much cheaper (plus tweens think they're too mature for cartoons)

>(plus tweens think they're too mature for cartoons)
I fucking hate modern kids who think their “too mature” for things that make childhood so great. I hope they all grow up depressed for not enjoying their childhood when they had it and resuktbin large suicide rates in the comming generation.

>like actual medical related problem
Did him relentlessly eating disgusting shit have anything to do with it?

It's already too late. The edgy tweens of yesterday have grown up and become regressed manchildren and womanchildren who post on reddit and tumblr about the latest kid's stuff, pretending that it's "deep" and "not just for kids!" They do it because they skipped childhood since they were edgy and are trying to compensate for it without the social backlash. Idiots.

>not liking kids stuff as a kid but liking it as an adult
The whole world has become fucking bonkers. At least i liked the kid stuff i like now even when i was a kid, so i admit my manchild status.

Uhm, menstruation happens whether the woman wants it or not. Men doesn't just happen to ejaculate and should not expose women to that shit

>Men doesn't just happen to ejaculate
What is premature ejaculation?
>and should not expose women to that shit
And they shouldnt expose their bare cooters and freebleed, but they get away with it because of the privledge of being a woman in post male guilt america. It was a fucking joke mad by an extreme edgy man known for shouting nigger, its their fault for getting offended

Not comparable scum, premature ejaculation happens to a small subset of men while menstruation happen to almost every woman

It is comparable, its liquid that comes from our genitals
>scum
Lol, stay assmad tumblr cunt

Almost decent attempt there sweetie. Come back when you got something better

Mate... even I can see your argument is weak. Don't defend idiots who want to do gross ass performance art with their bleeding cunts because MOST women have to deal with menstruation.

No one should have to be exposed to either thing you are arguing about with the other user. What happens to the bodies of males and females don't need to be put on full blast as a statement.
On the actual note of the OP. Fuck that jewish asshole. It's unforunate how sitcoms can work and because of all the canned "live" audience reactions, it makes you think you need to react with the crowd and then you slowly enjoy it because "others" around you are. He mastered the forumla to target tweens/young teens and he has the worst death grip on nick ever.

Despite all the jokes about Dan loving tween girls, I have to wonder how he knows what they like to watch so well that his shows have been so successful. Maybe the twist is that he's not a secret pervert at all, but he wants to BE the popular middle school girl

>sweetie

All the slutty preteens

Oh shut the fuck up kid its obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

I mean, he's a one note comedy guy. If you look through all of his works, he's had the same format of jokes every time and in the same style, it's just a different face giving the deliveries in new situations. He just happens to have the same taste as middle school girls.

I grew up on nick, faggot. Cartoons were the big things in the 00s

sitcoms are very cheap to produce and can be done quickly

even during the 1990s it had sitcoms, maybe not as many, but they were pretty solid shows like Keenan & Kel and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

also, dan schneider is rewarded with access to underage girls

I liked Sabrina teenage witch, kenan and Kel, drake & josh, all of these are from him?

A lot of the filler in nick in the 90's were the cartoons friend. All the live action shit was mostly contained in the SNICK block. Sometimes they would pepper them into the schedule outside of SNICK, but in general outside of all that they weren't aired much. Nick prioritized cartoons over live action during that era for air time, they pushed the notion of nicktoons very hard but after the fall of rugrats and not being able to find anything to bring in ratings like spongebob, they gave up hope on the cartoons, slowly started taking them off and started giving dan's shows more air time because they were getting pretty solid views. Amanda show was average but after that, with drake and josh's success it changed the face of how nick viewed and treated cartoons.

>ask to jerk off and get permission to do so
Wait, was this a new development in the story?

I dont recall reading the part where he was given permission to jack off in front of them.

Yeah, that was what happend. Their excuse was they thought he was joking

Dan "the feel of her heel makes me ill"

Yo, shit, is CK's penis a vampire?

>Yo, shit, is CK's penis a vampire?

>Dan hasn't got caught yet despite the #metoo drama

What's his secret?

I think nick has enforcers that take out people seth rich style or threaten them of they speak out

You know the head of disney music is arrested on child sex abuse charges right now, right?

This shit does go on.

They do get new cartoons, but the turnover rate for said cartoons is absurdly high because Nick is really fast to fuck its cartoons over. But they're comfortable with Schneider because his sitcoms are predictable and his formula almost always works.

Kenan & Kel and Drake & Josh are, but I'm pretty sure Sabrina isn't. I don't even think that even originally aired on Nick.

Dan "unmarked white van" Schneider.

Dan "The Man With the Plan to Get Kids in His Van" Schneider

>it was in the name of comedy
>"Haha, wouldn't it be funny if I pulled out my dick?"
>"Isn't this funny? Now I'm jerking off, how wacky is that?"
>"Oh shit, this is so hilarious I'm gonna cum!"

Network television in general isn't as popular as it used to be.

Dan "I don't care if she's a man" Schneider

>whos the audience for it?

Preteen girls and Sup Forums sickos.

Dan " it's just a coincidence" Schneider.

Unironically this. Sup Forums is full of pedophiles.

I never understood how people could watch his shows his characters (especially in recent years) are so fucking unbearable, I don't understand how none of the characters could get their asses kicked in their respective univers.

Nickelodeon has always been full of live action trash. The only difference now is that Dan Schneider makes all of the successful ones.

just look at this guy, he's guilty of something

Ned's Declassified is the plebian version of Pete and Pete.

There is no reason for adults and teens to watch american "animation" networks anymore. Grow up and watch anime.

Dude go and watch an episode of any Dan “Hold her tighter she’s a fighter” Schneider and you’ll notice something:
They are insanely CHEAP. Most of the Dan shows are literally just a set stage some props and cheesy cgi effects that any junior at an art school could do. They can be made on the go with little to no money, that and the fact that it’s popular with children makes it the ultimate cash cow for Nickelodeon