Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
Where will you go once Sup Forums goes down?

It wont, stop spreading this meme

Hopefully outside

Back to tumblr.

2,8,16 chan

You know Sup Forums actually has been outright blocked before, right?

I long for the day I can be free of this place.

I'm thinking about putting a patent and trademark on "Fag Away Spray".

It'll just be pepper spray mixed with cat piss, but I think it's an untapped market that'll help control the population from becoming like OP. Or at the very least keeping fags away.

dead and buried

Yeah, and its been revoked because people complained

Anyone can make a clone of this site with a similar name, just like encyclopedia dramatic

seriously nothing changes, the administration of this site is completelly different people from 14 years ago.

Full time chronic masturbation and video games.

I guess I'll browse Facebook instead of Sup Forums when I force myself to go outside to the bar though.

other chans exist, but are shit
BUT if Sup Forums does go down, we would flock to the other chans, but 99% of the normie reddit fags don't know they exist, so good riddance.

How will you get away from yourself though?

what cartoon is this from?

>just like encyclopedia dramatic
Offtopic but that site needs to be shut down, nothing but a bunch of cancerous underage faggots

I'll kill myself after I make billions. Probably as a promotional stunt where I die spraying myself in the face, doing a double backflip out of the office building.

back to G+, then start using 8ch as a replacement.

Then go move somewhere else

Ruby Gloom, is very cute and cozy

>nothing but a bunch of cancerous underage faggots
the forums or the wiki side? Because the wikiside has pictures of Sup Forums that only oldfags would remember.

Both
>hurr durr someone has a controversial opinion or criticizes a group of people, better dox him and ruin his life just because i personally am annoyed by him
Immature cocksucking faggots

Is it the Zone flash of Mootykins getting fucked by WTsnacks with a strap on? Because if it's not I don't care.

their site and community looks like a bunch of people pretending to be what people in general believe Sup Forums to be

>>hurr durr someone has a controversial opinion or criticizes a group of people, better dox him and ruin his life just because i personally am annoyed by him
I thought that was what kiwi farms did. anyways AE is getting sued into the stoneages by some rich guy, so your dream might come true.

>I thought that was what kiwi farms did. They both need to be shut down to make those annoying fucks ree into oblivion
>anyways AE is getting sued into the stoneages by some rich guy, so your dream might come true.
Thank fuck

kiwi farms dox but they don't send death threats or tell other people to dox or threat people

also kiwi farms is not really biased afaik, you can shit on anyone unlike on AE where mods instantly delete any article negative about them or their friends, some of those mods create "ironic" pages saying how great they are.

well it was more akin to embarrassing stuff like this.

How fucking long after the trials boards additon was that? I was around for the original boards but didn't come to Sup Forums till a while after.

That's pretty cringy. Although Sup Forums is loved held on for a long time.

I thought it was supposed to be already dead by this point.