So is Akira Yoshida gonna pander to Nips (and Chinks considering that upcoming Hong Kong Iron Man issue) now?

So is Akira Yoshida gonna pander to Nips (and Chinks considering that upcoming Hong Kong Iron Man issue) now?
He's pretty big on supporting the Asian market

I don't know how successful the American comics are in Japan. I can't image they're major sellers, I mean when you look at the page count and cost of a manga volume compared to what a Marvel trade offers.

It's not like Marvel has that many major stories in a single volume

westaboos are a thing
It's a niche hobby for sure but they exist and actually buy comics
Yoshida's even the one who gave Gurihiru their first job doing art for Western Comics and was the one who managed to get that glorified AoT cameo to happen

Insider here, he is going to hire Eroquis to do the art for the next Avengers relaunch

Full color and I heard japs are getting tired of the manga character archetypes, only the full otaku that are into little girls are holding the market at this point.

I'm not surprised, the creativity on most of manga hasn't changed since the late 80's.

Amecomi (that's what they call it) is still niche and if Nips want to get into it they'd have to brace for the faults and problems of the industry
Westaboos were already disgusted by Unbeatable Squirrel Girl's art.

Westaboos are a thing in japan but it's almost entirely disney focused.
That's the end of that.

I mean give the universal popularity of Onepunch Man and BNHA, I’d think it’s signalling a kind of change in the atmosphere about super heroes. Especially because of the surge in comic book movies

Japan already has superheroes
Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Ultraman, etc

>Edmondson Punisher

BASED JAP

They aren't. It's movies, and maybe animation that makes it.

>Okinawan Falcon

Nice. At least he went for the skin tone

>chubby Fionna
Hhhhnnnngggg

There is a growing comic (non-manga) audience there. So much so that they have separate comic conventions to highlight world comics. CAT just happened this month.

could nit pic a few of them but that's a solid 9/10 line up

Most of my Japanese friends like the Marvel movies but they can't gt into the comics. Some of them say they want to but say they cost too much. Then you have all the big cross over events.

Some of them just keep up with the storylines on blogs instead of actually reading the comics.

>I see some ladies tonight that should be havin' my baby, baby
Also that one Daredevil looks a pro wrestler

THE SHOGUN'S SWORD CUTS DOWN THE SJWS.

>He's pretty big on supporting the Asian market
His job for the duration of Alonso's tenure of EiC has been to basically be the EiC of Marvel's Asian market. He's been living in fucking Shanghai for the past couple years.

You're goddamn right he's going to pander to them.

>almost entirely disney focused
That works in Marvel's favor then.

>Some of them just keep up with the storylines on blogs instead of actually reading the comics.
So they're no different from American comic "fans."