BLM Pack Beat Trump Voter and Steal His Car

The battle isn't over yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=PG5BUSYQyVo

was just gonna post this, is the victim white or black? I love how all the minorities cried out on twitter saying their scared trump won and white people will attack them. It's always niggers

I think the victim is white. The world is absolutely fucked.

This nothing. There is a gay guy who got a bottle thrown at him who lost over a liter of blood.

Sauce?

There is pictures everywhere. I'm not your servant.

if he had a concealed carry permit and defended himself against these rabid animals it would have been another Black lives matter trigger

The picture of the fag covered in BBQ sauce that somehow went around his hair?

Why don't these people carry guns. For fucks sake. I long for the day I see a video where these BLM pieces of shit get shot.

It would be a glorious day.

Allen Scarsella

Don't mention it then. He only wanted sauce, whiney little fuck

>pay for our stuff!
god damn I hate niggers so much
Arm up everybody

Liberals exposed

Time to clean the shit up, Anons. Can't wait to see these niggers in jail.

Just learn to fight like fucking normal people do

when theres a pack of niggers on you a gun might be nice

faggot

Looks like murder to me, didnt any of you burgers call the police yet?

And filming this for entertainment is practically snuff.

they dont deserve the civility and euphoria of a fistfight. just shoot em.

Seriously America, racist or not, you need to start putting those niggers back on cotton fields, with twice as much whip. They ain't human, not because one got into fight, but because they in packs and that's literally, i don't want to insult monkeys, but that's non-human behavior, but seriously don't want to insult gorillas, since those are nice animals. Lets just say they ain't human.

As soon as you fight normal against a nigger one of their fellow niggers sneaks up and brains you with something. Most of the time they just sucker punch you though.
Never relax.