Dyke hair captain marvel in figurine form. No one can make this look good

Dyke hair captain marvel in figurine form. No one can make this look good

I'm a bit behind this all, but I recall her having long hair.

Why did that change? When? Was it well received at all?

I like dyke hair. But I like dykes.
It's a very lonely confusing life.

>no one can make this look good

> Not liking spikey tomgirl haircuts

What's life like with objectively inferior taste?

I've never had a problem with the short hair. Its when they draw her like a tranny there's a problem.

>Tomgirl
user you might not want to have those kind of Freudian slips when getting into an argument that will get you called a fag.
Not judging, just saying.

You mean redpilled and based.

Motherfucker...

I thought before I posted that I must have misspelt something, looked at it for like a solid 15 seconds and figured I was being paranoid. Guess I just played myself.

Hear hear

>redpilled
Kys

Looks normal to me.

This is the Carol look for me.
>she had a big ass even in the 70s
>those hips with the sash
>bare thighs
>perky tits with hard nips

Her particular brand of short hair has been shorthand this decade for strong independent woman. No idea if there's an explanation in canon, because why the fuck would I be reading a modern Captain Marvel comic?

That looks pretty good, actually.

>t.cuck

None of those anime statues look good

That's a pretty cute figure. If she looked more like this in the comics I'd have zero issue with the hair.

>tits
>hips
>feminine facial features.
I refuse to believe this is carol, must be some thot cosplaying as her.

it's been a mixed bag, people who love the redesign LOVE it and people who liked the old Ms. Marvel looks HATE it. Carol's never been a real popular character sales wise but sales have continued on a downward slope since the change even tho the character's profile is the highest it's ever been.

personally I like the short hair, it's the Captain Marvel costume that's the problem, it's an overdesigned mess with a garish color scheme with that awful bright blue, even worst no two artists draw it the same.

Marvel, I know they don't have a House Style or living breathing editors but they need to make an official model sheet for Carol so there can be some consistency to her look.

That's not great but I'd say it looks good, if a bit too DBZ for me. Ultimately that's as good as her current design will ever look because the Japs actually cared enough to make her look like a woman.

>all this comments about Carol no looking like a woman in the comics
>check out latest captain marvel book
>see this
So this is one more "Sup Forums doesn't read comics" episode

Literally a man's body. I like muscle girls and not even I can get behind this.

nice b8 m8 would r8 8/8

>No one can make this look good

The anime did

The anime also gave her a woman's body like she used to have

8/10 I'd hotglue it.

we need this sexy carol back

>posts a man's body.
We get it, you're gay.

That's retarded.

I actually like short hair on women, and Carol looks cute on it when its drawn properly.

But thats the key part, when its drawn feminine and cute, not like a tranny who overdosed on testosterone.

And we will never have this in the MCU

Godammit

>if a woman isn't isn't drawn with DDD tits, it's a man body

Correct.

Sorry to break the news to the itty bitty titty committee, but, you're just not really a woman without big tits.

Cutting boards on suicide watch

t. Cucka

even boards don't have shoulders that broad
they probably draw her like that to give fuel to the tumblr retards who delude themselves into thinking every character in everything ever is trans

>no curvature
>XL shoulders
>no hips or breasts
>straight legged

I'm gay and I was attracted to her body there for a brief second. Some of the male superheroes have more feminine builds than she does.

Hotglue when?

Also, I am dissapointed none of you said it before me.

shit looks great. No need to come out about being gay on the internet though. we dont care about you

Why hasn't she gotten with Maria Hill yet? Is there another short-haired qt for her?

lol
Gotta love the insecurity pose.

expect that they do? Or do you hate everything that has anime style in it?

Carol can't be gay before the movie comes out, Disney still wants those China Dollars and what not, you understand right.

>dresses like a whore
no thank you

>captain marvel
>captain america
>captain insertwhateveryoufuckingwanthere
are those the worst names for superheroes?

i agree user, her new outfit just makes her look like such a slut

Would it be more acceptable if she kept the short hair but wore the leotard?

you should read a list of names for the Legion of Superheroes' cast. I'm sure you will find amusing what was considered acceptable in the silver age.

in universe there was no real reason,between AVX and Captain Marvel vol 4 #1 Carol just decided to unmask when she put on the new costume and later in the same book Captain America suggests she call herself Captain Marvel but the Daily Bugle dubs her Cap before she make up her mind.

When did that haircut go from Mom hair to dyke hair?

The problem I hate with it is they can't decide what it is. Is it a Mohawk? Is it a Soccer mom cut? Is it an undercut? Is it just short and shaggy? Who the fuck knows.

I don't have a problem with short hair in general but the side cut and mohawk doesn't feel like it fits her character. Short hair no nonsense hair? Sure.

>implying this is somehow not attractive

to be fair at least for the legion in one of the verses they explain it away as a tradition to have some variation of boy/girl in the name

after Secret Wars

originally it's supposed to be a pompadour pulled back into a ponytail but the artists couldn't draw it, so most fan art rendered the hair short and eventually Marvel just ran with that.

That looks like shit. What's your point?

HOT!!

It is, the problem's that she's often drawn like on the right there

Well not THAT picture.

I really wish I had a spare couple grand to drop on some sideshow figures. They look so good.

Looks like Ivanka.

Past being blonde.
How?

someone should had told that to Radiation Roy then

>disliking broad-shouldered muscleCarol

This is fun.

Oh frank you magnificent bastard.
How much do i pay for an original piece like that?

>originally it's supposed to be a pompadour pulled back into a ponytail but the artists couldn't draw it, so most fan art rendered the hair short and eventually Marvel just ran with that.

At least 5 years ago at this point. Yeah. Nearly every instance of her showing up since then has been different every time.

Great editor Yoshida-sama will give us the yuri Carol we deserve.

>Says no one can make it look good
>Posts a picture of her looking hot af

Probably mean to say no western artist trying to fellate the SJW market for their non-existent shekels can make it look good.

Mango and Animu artists give no fucks about tumblr-tard "outrage" because they know tumblr doesn't into moneys, besides what mommy and daddy give them for their allowance.

Same man. Same

Unlike the shitty books with her in them, she's actually looking decent here. She looks like a woman, she has hips, and her hair has some flow to it.

She looks adorable

Never before had one character revealed how many men and women are unhealthy obsessed with policing gender

That looks gross as shit

>Go to the gym
>Corner of my eye, some guy doing stretches
>That guy is super flexible and has a great ass
>That's way too flexible to be a dude...isn't it?
>Almost positive that's a girl
>But is it a girl trying to be a dude
>Do I even care with an ass like that?
It was a roller coaster

Even if your example was a good one, and it's not, you've got a lot of never accusing others of not reading comics while being unaware of the massive amount of other comics in which she looks incredibly mannish.

Although I do actually like her face in that image. She looks like a pretty cute dude.

Poor Shunya Yamashita even couldn't make nu-Carol look good.

At least we got Kora.

It looks great what's your problem.

>Never before had one character revealed how many men and women are unhealthy obsessed with policing gender
Isn't it scary how so many people let their identities be defined by the fleshy bits between their legs?

That figure looks pretty good.

Carol CAN look good with short hair, it's just that most of the artists don't even try to make her look female anymore.

But even with good art, long hair suits her better.

She's an independent woman who can do wear what she wants. Stop objectifying her, shitlord.