South America Western

Is South America part of the "Western World"?

What is the religion of South America? What language is spoken in South America, came from Europe? What is the architecture of South America? Did many Europeans come to South America like they went to Canada and Australia? South America has a strong relationship with Europe/USA?

What is the religion of Africa? What language is spoken in Africa, came from Europe? What is the architecture of South America? Did many Europeans come to South America like they went to Canada and Australia? Africa has a strong relationship with Europe/USA?

According to "clash of cultures" it is either barely western world or it's own thing, but still close to the west.

sadly yes, but we shall overcome.
samachiway kunan tuta

god no, might be christian, thats it

If someone says that the Western world is heading towards "X" situation, do not include South America?

didnt we all came from africa? GUess we are all niggers.

I consider myself to be part of the Western world, but not of Europe or North America.

Everything I consume fits that definition '-'

We like to think of ourselves as western world and most brazilians would be shocked if you told them you don't view us as such.
Tbqh at this point we're culturally like a poor USA, minus most of the cucking.

i really dont care. im more concerned with trying to make things work for brazil. Being considered western civilization or not will not bring anything to the table. So i say fuck it. Europe dont give a fuck, and only remembers south america when they need to fuck children, or get coke. Fuck off you and your western "non degenarate" culture.

Define western world.

fail

I mean, it is literally part of the western world, but I've always considered that when using "the west" as a more ideological marker it more refers to just the US and western Europe.

No, they aren't western.

Western world = Anglosphere + Europe.

And Canada, obviously

no. I lived in Colombia and Brazil for two and a half years eacb. it's a.shit hole

Not really

And you even more than us.

Yes, because of the language and religion

Also AUS and NZ

Once again, in Africa there christians that speak an european langage.

i was actually trying to help you uncuck france. i made this for you. well. i guess you guys are cucked beyound mesure. Lost all education and composture. Good luck being "white". Cant change the world without help, and try reading some french thinkers. You might become a better person.

ITT: Brazilians pretending to be westerners while getting BTFO by actual westerners

here another one. I hope one day you guys remember what is to be french.
Yours truly,
Hue, the funny monkey.

No, you have to be a fisrt world cunt for that.

tell me how the hell Buenos Aires or Montevideo aren't western

In my city the German language is the second language and we do parades several times a year on European immigration in the city. The houses follow traditional architecture and the religion is Protestantism.

My city has received a large number of Ukrainian, Polish and Russian immigrants as well.

My school

Meu Deus, quanto desespero. Dá até vergonha alheia

how many trophies you have boludo?

maybe being a westerner is just getting cucked by muslims, so in that case we're clear

I said Buenos Aires and pic related is in the north though,
And what's wrong with northern indians? They are x1000000 better than your pardos and niggers that's for sure.

those are some qt guys

Daww, who's that qt little English speaker on top? Papua New Guinea? They're my new favorite Mexican country, sorry Porto Rico

South America will be the new Europe once Europe crumbles

>My school
Underaged faggot.