LOL

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-bets-whopping-223000-hillary-9049272.amp?0p19G=e?client=safari

I bet $1000 on Trump

I bet her husband made every penny of that

>woman
colour me surprised

I fucking hope that was her life savings rather than her being some millionaire who can afford that as pocket change

Delicious.

What was the rate then?

Most likely, but that's what he gets for marrying cancer.

Whom she will now blame along with all other men and promptly divorce him for more money.

3.6, I was waiting for his odds to crash but they got better, not complaining though.

>quarter of a mill on shit odds

This was my first time betting too and I came out £400 up, are women just retarded?

this, I got very angry after the odds got even better on election night

I posted my first ever bet - £60, won about £280. Betting with the odds is a lazy and stupid game. Betting in general is a stupid game.

It's not gambling when you know you're gonna win.

I thought it would be rigged but bet when i was sifting through wikileaks dumps and thought there's no way her campaign continues with these.

Then when the corrupt MSM said lol we're not reporting that i really didnt think we would.

Now i have a shiny new sound system which i will rub in the face of every leftist who swings round. I can finally capture the deep bassy tones of the god emperor's victory speech.

Everyone we betted against was retarded, that's how we took their money and got richer.

I had £300 on Trump, £1500 back. Are women retarded?

I remember some user back at this time last year bet $2000 on Trump when there was a 0.01% chance he would even win the nomination.

I wonder where he is now?

>tfw bet a cheeky benji on Trump pretty late in the game and got $300 off it

I was afraid to buy a MAGA hat because I live in one of the blue states, but fuck it.

I thought about voting on Hillary when it was 1:1.4, midway through, just to get some cash to drown my sorrows when she won. Glad I didn't.

>Be woman
>Cry tears of joy as you place a large bet on the sure-fire first female President of the United States
>Cry tears of woe when she loses and everyone is laughing at you

the highest his odds got to was 150 when he announced he was running, so user is somewhere with a cool 300k somewhere

Taking a long vacation, I wager.

Yeah the only time i bet is when i see odds that don't match the reality. I bet on trump based on social media numbers. My last win win was the ronda rousey holly Holmes fight since those odds didn't make sense either. You're basically betting against morons who assume something is a sure thing based on nothing. I actually think there is some sinister organization at work fixing these things through the media to manipulate odds.

Been waiting for that guy to post. It was like 90:1 odds right?

I bet all my fucking savings on Trump

I have 16k in savings now

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was my first time betting too, I only put down £30 because I always had a niggling doubt in the back of my mind that he would lose.

I was THIS close to putting down £1000 and I'll always regret it

I bet £10 and got £43.33 back (10/3 odds)

I'd have put more on but I'm not a big gambling person, even when I'm confident of the results.

And they say "college educated" women are smarter than working class ones

I didn't dare to bet because I assumed it was rigged and I would have gone crazy losing money and watching Hillary win. Congrats to those that had the cajones. Buy some ammo!

she still blames white men for it

>I made irresponsible decisions throughout my life
>I fucked up and decided to risk a small fortune
>its everyone elses fault
literally every woman in america.

Who won some coin betting on the don?

probably not as much as you think though
most white women voted for trump

>its everyone elses fault
literally every woman in australia

Don't sell the skin before you catch the bear!

australian facebook has been a nightmare the past two days

I sure did. Bet $96 with 3:1 payout

>most white women voted for trump
about 50% did, and thats mostly for retarded reasons, not because they made the right choice based off of logic.

53% did based on cnn so probably like 55%

also what retarded reasons did they vote for trump?

> using an iphone

Hahahaha what a faggot XD

Stop it, I came to this thread to laugh.

Wish I put a bet on Trump winning. Then I remember that gambling isn't very Christian 2bh.

Are you jewish

Depends. How much you're paying?

65%

Not today, juden

Don't ever talk to her husband or his wife's son again.

And 63% white men voted Trump while 52% women did. That's just 11% of difference.

>Ameribetting
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

made like 4500~ dollars on Trump
MAGA

>women