BETTING GENERAL THREAD

BETTING GENERAL THREAD
Pol edition

how much did you cucks make on this election? im up 18k.
i know where im putting my money next

Other urls found in this thread:

watoday.com.au/wa-news/one-nation-to-become-new-kingmakers-in-wa-politics-political-expert-20161101-gsf9bf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Also, i forgot that kanye said he was going to run.

kill me now

fucking nice. i was euphoric for most of yesterday.

still hasnt sinked in.

i only got $3 odds though, so ony tripled my money

I only made $600 but that's alot of money for a poorfag uni student

>watoday.com.au/wa-news/one-nation-to-become-new-kingmakers-in-wa-politics-political-expert-20161101-gsf9bf.html

this is the next bet that should be considered. sportsbet has her at $6 at the moment for the western australian election

$600 is better then $0

Up $1100, had money on Trump in two lots and on him winning NC, FL and PA. PA was intense as fuck, couldn't believe he turned it around in the end. Well done all my brothers.

Honestly have been so elated since the win I feel like the money means nothing haha. Sweet bonus though.

yeah thats dope odds, I feel as if this Trump victory is going to inspire tf out of everyone to rise up.

No doubt.

I couldn't bet on the election because of online gambling laws here in Las Vegas.

and Las Vegas wasn't holding bets on the election.

I would've won so much money but I live in this god forsaken blue (pilled) state

Be straight with me bro's, what chance do I have with the popular vote?

I'm 700 dollars in profit atm, it will double if the popular vote comes in for Trump..

600$
Shame I didn't place my bet early but still it's great money for me.

Tbh, I think it's a good time to start a youth movement of sorts in Australia. The only groups we have at the moment are for dumb cunts and degenerates.

i think theyre rigging it to say that she won the popular vote to save face.

fucking bastards

I tried to bet but they don't let Americans do it

17k€ with me, was sweating quite some after Florida exit polls started.

What makes me more happy than this money is that WW3/nuclear war with Russia has been averted.

I don't remember when it was the last time I was soooooooo optimistic about the long term future...

yes. maybe a "Trumps youth" party?

Thats legislative assembly not legislative council. The council is risk free. Assembly will be hard due to the voting system.

ARGH.

I'm a little sad, I bet 'responsibly', an amount that it wouldn't hurt to lose...

But everything was telling me to drop a K or so.

I thought the odds were probably 50/50 (looking at the over sampling Dems etc), so a 5 - 1 return was once in a life time.

I don't think any reference to America is gonna help us out. In all honesty, I think most Australians are to lazy to get involved in such things. If there's no BBQ and piss up, no one will come.

This was a fucking exceptional win for me in every way.

A bit under $5000 when the odds were about 16:1.

dang. they already onto it...

i should be happy that they will be back in amongst it though.
i gotta join that party

I bet $125 and cashed in the $75 bonus bet, made $625. I should've bet a k but I just moved to a new city and didn't want to drop that much money.

BTW, when Florida exit polls were at about 60% through, odds skyrocketed to 10:1 for Trump for about 15 minutes

Now in long term i bet in a portfolio that contain rep & dem candidate, like pence, michelle and trump...

Think of the poor cuck who bet 6k on Hillary

>Kanye West

I used Bovada to bet.

Got a spicy 1,400 from it

didnt we tell him to cash out? i think i was in that thread

I dont know if shes announced if she will run in any legislative assembly seats. If she did she'd need to spend a lot of money to win one. Shes better off going big and trying to seize balance of power in the Council than get a token assembly seat.

1.30 is basically risk free but. If you need to waste a bonus bet.

i bet $100 now I have $450

Seriously I don't get it, the odds I bet on were 20/80, absolutely insane when it really was 50/50
People are so far up their own ass it's insane

I'd put my money on Trump... and maybe drop something small on Chelsea just for the longshot... and Biden would be my other pick, not much though.

All the Republicans are irrelevant. Trump wont die, and he will run again in 2020.

i guess depends what her next play is. she should really go for gold with nationalism starting to come back. she prob shouldnt overextend herself though

theyre going to run bernie in 2020. how could they not?

Holy fuck man, that's a big payout. Good one.

the odds were all over the place.

last week it was at $4 then $3.50
then $3. the lowest i saw it was $2.90 and that was only for a few hours. then it went back up to $5 the night before the election.

i wanted to put 25k down but my stocks wouldnt have settled in time. so maxed out the credit cards.

fortune favours the bold.

If she was. Outside QLD WA is the state to do it. 8 to 1 is good odds. I'll do some research on the weekend on what seats she could flip and if its a shot.

I was sportsbet at 6:1 just before counting started and I almost dropped my months rent on it. Too blackpilled from the rigged exit poles

Did it get that high. My god. I knew as soon as polls closed, in the red states I was seeing 10-15% swings for trump. Even though it was a red state it was enough to carry through to a trump victory.

exciting times to come.

Yeah, I actually used some bank credit for the position. Had I not been as well informed as I was, I wouldn't have risked it.

Thanks to Sup Forums and Zerohedge, Donald made my bank account great again!

What did you win in the end?

I thought it was 21k and his country doesn't allow it.

i put 9k down for a 27k return. there will be some cash advance fees so maybe only 17850 profit...

wait

do you have to wait 4 years to cash out on that bet?

why would you sit money that long w/o winning interest for it?

if you wait 3 years odds will be more or less the same, plus you get 3 extra years of investing in something more lucrative

these are amazing!!!!!

Beautiful.

On one hand I'm happy with my bets, but I wish I had of backed myself more.

If I maxed everything out I would be walking away with 200k lol

we are just speculating user.
pic was just for attention

oh man. i know that feel. i wanted to do the same. the rigged soros machines had me really worried.

Same for me I wanted to drop 50k. But I thought if I did Id become a chain smoking alcoholic dealing with the stress of losing all that money if it was rigged

he's too old

>ul.
>On one hand I'm happy with my bets, but I wish I had of backed myself more.
If we all dropped that kind of coin the odds would then have been even haha!

Was anyone else following the odds as it happened?

When I knew he would be president was when I saw Sportsbet refresh at 1.87 Clinton 1.87 Trump, then 10 seconds later she was out at 3 dollars.

I then checked the Peso, crashing.

It was amazing.

anyone else use predictit?

wish I knew when these were going to clear
at some point each share will get converted into $1
the end date listed is "n/a"

Go to predictit

kanye couldn' win if he ran against himself.

RARE
A
R
E

GIANT SPIDERS
I
A
N
T SPIDERS

Waiting for these 2 big boys to come through

fuck! thats nice

i wish i knew more about how to short the dollar. im guessing thats where some mad money wouldve been made

Very nice. What you are going to do with all that money now?

btw politics betting in spain has very little options

are there webpages that i could use as an spaniard that allow for more fashionable bets (as seen on ) ?

I have literally the same College vote bet as you.

when do we get the monies?

Michigan says 100% counted on that NY times site and it says 306 total.

They are probably waiting to see whether we have any recounts.

I'm wondering when they'll call the pop vote.

$50 on trump to win EC

$20 on florida and iowa at 2.37
$10 each on north carolina and ohio at 2.37
$10 on pennsylvania, wisconsin, michigan, new hampshire which I think ill lose
put another $10 on trump when he went out to $6 yesterday when he started losing florida

made $692 all up waiting on popular vote which looks like ill lose

I wish I bet more desu but was worried he would lose. I figured he would at least win a few swing states which would offset any electoral college loss

Im only a poorfag so having $160 invested was making me nervous. Really wish I bet more on michigan though it was going for $9.50 odds.

I got 30k from 25 small trump bets throughout the year.

Any other bets people are sleeping on?

Funny thing is I was going to bet $100 on those if it wasn't for max bets :(

I only just signed up and my bet was limited to $25, i wanted $100 :(

good god.

how many people have made money from lurking on a vietnamese bakery forum?

heh

great betters think alike.

I based my bet on 1 simple fact: 96% of Americans dont believe the media.

so all the polls and shit had to be lying.

LA times said Hillary would win with 350 when i put my bet down lol.

I bet on jill stein cos shes bangin.

sp00ky

>tfw no milf stein to smoke few cones with before some kinky sex out in the backyard in her veggie garden

>bet on the popular vote cause better payout

FUCK YOU CALI
FUCK YOU NY

smart cunt

I won 4.2k with a 1k stake, placed a couble of bets over time since may, had all my disposable income in there a number of times

>YOU

It's not over yet for pop vote.

If Trump doesn't rerun I can see Ben Carson running again on a serious note.

So many people mad with me over this one

About 1000$.

about £4000

I KNEW TRUMP SOULD WIN AND FORGOT TO BET ON IT

Someone have the screencap of the Hungarian cuck who placed his life's saving on Hillary?

I should have bet more, but i'm happy with my cheeky $112.

was it possible to bet on specific states?

the hell was the ratio to get that much?

I think so, i just bet on trump to win though.

aww yeah UK bro with us till the end

5:1
put $2000 on it

ahhh i read it as you put $5 then got $20k somehow. Aka I'm betting retard

10k*

Her lead is at 230k, up from 220k this arvo

what are people doing with their cash?
im paying down some debt and buying a quality lipo battery for my rc car. the rest im going to chuck into the sharemarket.

JUST

At least I broke even with them FL and NC bets

Other than the mortgage I have no debt.

I wanted to buy a set of bose sound cancelling headphones, fiancee says they are a waste of money :(

poorfag detected