Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/transgender-suicides-after-2016-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Private support group
Also known as "my talking ass".

more like oh yes

>Oh no
To be honest thats great. I wish more would follow their example.

Almost makes up for all the people the Clintons and DNC suicided.

Day of the rope autopilot

that sucks

> Private support group
my source says they are still alive

Easily demonstrable.

Because is true right?

Anyone has the median on morning-trans suicide and normal deviation?

The media has nobody but themselves to blame. There wouldn't be this kind of mass hysteria if they hadn't spent the past two years depicting Trump as Hitler or Satan incarnate. They never thought he would win, so they deliberately toyed with people's emotions, and as a result these people were never primed or emotionally prepared for Trump actually becoming President. The MSM relied on the fact that these vulnerable individuals would swallow everything they peddled, and now those same people are paying the price.

Great news. Really brightens up my day

> Libshits acting like suicide Hotline is busy and this is a bad thing
> For the most part it is just more tantrums.
> Only 8 of them don't pussy out.

Into the pile of things that didn't happen it goes

But yeah, if they really are killing themselves, nobody is to blame but the leftist propaganda machine, who has succesfully framed Trump as the second coming of Hitler.
So now in the eyes of the left, their candidate lost to Hitler. Imagine the cognitive dissonance they're experiencing right now. No wonder the most unstable ones can't handle it.

what do these retards think is actually going to happen under trump?

what is the possibility of real sexist, misogynist, whateverist policy that actually affects their lives being implemented?

Why do people hate trans men.

>Trannies committing suicide

So it's like any other day then?

They attempt suicide at ten times the national average in the U.S.

>8 trannies

Not enough.

How is trump transphobic? Has he even mentioned them at all?

We should help these mentally ill people.

While I don't want people to commit suicide I'd point out that these people were already clearly mentally ill and also this story never happened anyway

>killing yourself over political elections
kekekeke

They probably would have done it anyway. Trump was just the perfect excuse.

Why is the left so TOLERANT?

>If you voted for Trump death is too good for you

Snopes already dismissed this as unsabtantiated bullshit OP

snopes.com/transgender-suicides-after-2016-election/

>How is trump transphobic? Has he even mentioned them at all?
Yeah, that fucking CIS shitlord said they could use what ever bathrooms they wanted in his buildings.

Didn't Trump come out and state openly that he agrees with trans people using whatever bathroom they fucking want? That sick freak Zoe Tur sent a naked picture in thanks.

If that's true that's very good news, made me very happy.

I genuinely, unironically, non-edgily hope as many leftards, shitskins and other assorted subhumans off themselves, post-haste.

Chop-chop, those car exhaust fumes aren't going to ingest themselves!

Can confirm, I am a tranny, commiting suicide right after this post now that it's unsafe to ask for the tranny asylum in the USA.
Add me to the list.

Muh thread.

>oh no

Fight back fucking how? There certainly isn't anything legal they can do to change it.

LET'S PUMP UP THE NUMBERS, GOYS!

I want my country to have a monopoly on trannies.

>Oh yes, it has begun

Fixed that for you.

It's a good start. More incoming?

So where is the source? None? Just some kvetch forum.

>plot twist: The average per day is 80

They were only looking for a cause to kill themselves. Now they try to blame Trump. Who cares? Nobody.

Ha, wonderful.

Based on suicide figures of these abominations this seems like a normal day for them.

Oh no! What will we do without a bunch of mentally ill faggots telling us our media and games are misogynistic and transphobic because they star white males? The sky is falling!

One of you US anons call a suicide hotline and go full diversity and tolerance mode. Bonus points for LBBQTFASDGSFDG+. Post results.

good they didn't deserve to live

>clintonfags literally on the suicide watch

help them finish themselves off yes

The ending was very happy though she got her life together and had a qt lovable daughteru.

>Post your face when liberals remove themselves.

>im trans
>i have mental illnesses

why did they say it twice?

Nice.

Day of the Rope, without rope? Well, this could work.

btfo

kek

This is EXACTLY what I was waiting for...

After the high of their rancor wears off, they'll realize just how pathetic and worthless their voice truly is. They think they're sad now. The despair hasn't even BEGUN.

>I have always tried to see every side to a story
Same problem as people here have, they only peer into what they want to see of the other side.

>private support group
what he really meant to say was "a tumblr run by some teenager"

Guilt by association white boi?

Underrated post.

the blood is on their hands since they made a trump presidency look like it's going to be a whole lot worse than what it actually is

So a nation of 350 million should suspend democracy to save 8 lives?

Then why the fuck did we fight WWII?

>Offing themselves so they lose the next election as well.

B-be careful now, if you're in a red state. Trump's violent supporters will hunt you.

Oh, and take note of those who support Trump and put them on your future hit list. Because love trumps hate or so.

pozdrawiam zjebow a Wybory w USA

Oh my fucking god, isn't that good news? Mere presence of Trump makes them want to kill themselves.

What kind of zombification did those people undegone to kill themselves over Trump victory? Why are they afraid of Trump in the first place? If anything, they should be afraid of republican neocons that now dominate house and senate and be fucking thankful that Trump is not one of them.

>we fight back
with hashtags?

Well it's a start

"fight back"
Petty vandalism and the occasional assault. I wish these fucks weren't complete pussies and would actually rise up so we could justifiably exterminate them.

Good.

This just in. 16 trans youth killed themselves yesterday. 32 are expected to kill themselves today. The suicide rate is growing exponentially.

trans people commit suicide all the time

sweden you've seen the light

their complete inability to understand the other side should already give them a hint that they haven't seen all of it

I mean, you can still understand the other side and disagree with them. but these guys never even tried

The only right wing death squads are the liberals offing themselves. kek

Trump becoming President is helping the mentally ill end their suffering he really is a great man

>(((Goldfuss)))

Every time.

only 8? baka

This has to be bullshit.

>not even in office yet
>people are already killing themselves

At least wait until Christmas.

I was about to praise KEK, but then I doubt he would care.

Duterte/Trump/Putin triumvirate WHEN?

Because the MSM memed him as Hitler Incarnate. They see him being voted only by people that support this Hitler caricature they made of him. Instead of researching both candidates, they simply took talking points and believed them as facts.

They're so fucking delusional. And they won't ever understand that they're delusional.

is an example of this. This person "looked at both sides," but all it did was look at what MSM said about Trump, which was fear.

Wanna crush the patriarchy?

Wanna dump Trump?

Cut for Hillary.

Why so much hatred? Trump wouldn't approve.

youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo

Dicks off for Hillary!

They probably had problems already, but the blood is on the hands of the media.

They would have committed suicide anyways sooner or later.

>It's a 'dumb faggots make up shit on twitter' episode

I'm tired of this show, when does it end

It's like pottery

>Trannies purging themselves
>Muslims going back to the Middle East
>Illegal Mexicans self deporting
>Fat jew celebrities moving to Canada

Oh no guys maybe voting for Trump was a mistake.

TOPKEK

#SudokuForHer

And nothing of value was lost.

Transpeople are subject to sexual discrimination, transphobic language, misgendering etc on a daily fucking basis. These kinds of microagressions gradually tear down a person's will to live and this shit is LEGAL. i.e. the government ALLOWS this to happen. Our people are dying, and some of them can't survive another four years without basic human rights like protection from hate speech.

Culling the heard, Darwinism at its finest

I believe this. LGBTBBQ people tend to be mentally ill.

That's a fat hamster.

> basic human rights like protection from hate speech.

Kill yourself, you mentally ill faggot.