WhiteAmeri/pol/ - /They Gettin' #Woke/ edition

As you know the election of Trump is blowing open the lid on anti white hate propaganda, it's exploding right now. It's everywhere, the media has its excuse to show its true colors.

This means White America is waking up BUT they are saying things like:

>"PC needs to end and racism on both sides needs to end."

Also a lot of White normie Americans talking about race relations seem to think that civil war is a real possibility.

They want to go back to the 1990s status quo (who can blame them?), but the force of demographics is too strong. White America is getting an unpleasant wakeup call, and its name is 'identity politics'.

And the left is simply not going to stop pushing racial victim narratives, there are no breaks on that train, they are fueling nonwhite identities and blaming White people, including White women, for all of the imagined woes of the world.

And most whites don't just accept anti white rhetoric, they try to argue for fairness. Once it becomes clear that fairness is not even being offered to us, we (Whites) will shift further towards supporting our own people. IMHO it's inevitable.

Discuss.

Also -> archive.is/gfN87

Twitter thread with normie moderate to rightwing Whites commenting on race relations
twitter.com/jrireland1/status/796420630900047876

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/regated/status/796579254775463936
youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hoping this can become a regular thing. We should talk about White American issues, the collective mentality and psychology of White America, and so on.

White Americans need our own threads on here, a lot is changing politically and it will be very interesting to track the changes in White America's attitudes and outlook.

The United States belongs to the white man and no one else. The same with Europe.

This is a thread about a recent video of a shocking brutal attack on a White Trump voter, amazing, good for mining normie White peoples' attitude to race
twitter.com/regated/status/796579254775463936

Agreed, and we need to think more of ourselves as White Americans. The average White first sees themselves as American or human.

I think that events are quickly making it so that race will always be mentally in the forefront of things. It cannot be contained. This thread is me doing my part to help stoke that fire of racial consciousness.

bump

> I don't care anymore. I'm done with being shamed for being white and male.
yep.

YOU'RE NOT AMERICAN REEEEE GTFO
nah I'm jk you're welcome here

youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg

America for white. Africa for black.

>Racism needs to end
No, we need to LET racism fade out, like a meme. Lay it to rest gently. Only the obnoxious oldfags use it and we kinda snicker at how outdated they are but don't really make fun of them for it.

PC culture is a cancer and only encourages people, via social pressure, to become more prejudice. As we can see through the liberal meltdown, they're blaming each other and resorting to privilege checking one another and everyone else in between.

So, to truly "defeat" racism, you just have to treat it like the joke that it is. Rise above it. They're just fucking words, man. Christ. I grew up with people calling me faggot, in the 2000s and people here still do it. If I hadn't gotten used to it by now, I'd be a fucking failure as a human being.

Freedom of speech is important. More important than regulating feelings. Fuck that shit.

That twitter video, holy shit.

Why do idiots still think the civil war was about race

Longer version exists (around 50 seconds) the white man tries to get his car back, nigger drives off with it. Old man seen hanging onto the car as it drives around the corner. Ship those niggers back.

The situation is just as bad here, especially in Ontario. Problem is, we're trapped in a leftist wet dream.

If I wasn't already "Woke" that alone would shake me awake. Brutal, racial, cold. That's a part of reality we can no longer ignore.

I 100% agree with your sentiment here but by racism they mean "racial identity/racial hate/racial feeling" not the weaponized slur "RACIST".

Very nice post btw, welcome to WhiteAmeri/pol/ friend.

I don't think that's what they're saying man

Move the the martimes. all the feminist/numale shit I keep hearing about on the internet doesn't even exist here.

Ironically the the left has caused this with their "everyone is allowed to have a racial and national identity except whites." rhetoric. When you're told you are a shitlord often enough, eventually you just say fuck it, I'm a shitlord.

The irony is that no other race has sacrificed as much as whites for the betterment of mankind. Millions of Slavic and European whites died in the fight against fascism and during the American civil war.

We've contributed far more culturally and technologically than any other group and yet somehow we are the bad guys.

Well if they want us to be the bad guys, they had best prepare their anuses because we could quite easily purge every other racial group off the face of the planet.

>you could tell I'm new
Since the beginning of the election. You got it. I went from moderate slightly in the green and I am getting dragged into the right with only the actions and behavior of the left to blame. I know it's not all of them but jesus fucking christ, my dude.

Whites are quickly becoming minorities in their own countries. Other races are not as altruistic as we are. If presented with the opportunity, they will genocide us. We must reclaim what our ancestors built and return to ethno-nationalism.

I'd love too, but what would I do for work?

>rise of white identity in politics...
>country built by white european immigrants
>only now have identity even tho it was their country.

well said you fucking nigger

whites for the past 50-100 yrs in America have been brainwashed into stopping having ethnic identity, to the point that ethnic identification is something completely new and foreign to many of us, still.

hopefully that changes

Thanks shitdick.

wow she must've read a lot of emails lads

>(((Amy Schmuer)))
>White
no

Trumps presidency is the biggest win for the whites in this war yet.
Whites got pushed and now they're pushing back.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

t. Potatonian Republican Army member

>White Americans are waking up
White yankees are finally waking up. It wasn't until the flood of yankee migrants coming for them tech jobs since the 90s did the upper South get cucked.

Poor Virginia is a prime example.

Rural Whites in Virginia are cuckddd? I doubt that's true.

Virginia is a prime example of urban migrants dictating the political landscape.

It went to Shillery after all.

> mfw I was a normie "all races are equal" liberal and all I wanted was for the aggressive SJWs to leave me alone but they're actually making white identity happen

I love this timeline

lol same here originally,

Whites will play nice until you try to fuck us over. The whole "diversity" thing was always a scam imo, it was never about love it was always about fundamentally forcing changes on White societies.

Now, we're beginning to see through that. Thank goodness.

>tfw I was never on that train

What about AUS? It is a white country too and needs to stay that way

this bitch has to go down

Cunt you will be waiting a LONG time to ever see racism fade out. It's human nature to be tribalistic. Stop trying to force the multiculti meme

705 here, I know that feel.