Explain to me how this is acceptable

Explain to me how this is acceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORrQKFliVLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's always ok when Marvel does it

Isn't that just a red and blue version of the Iron Spider suit?

Because going toe to toe with Thanos wearing spandex is fucking suicide

We already have a thread for this. Go there if you want to be this autistic over a shitty looking suit.

Why aren't we whining more about the Iron Man cgi? THAT looks horrendous and video gamey.

Stark dies in IW, Peter takes up the Iron Spider mantle.

bang

bong

wooha

It's a trailer.

Are you saying there is a better time to sperg out than right now ?? With a contextless bit of footage in a trailer ?
Now is the best time

This outgrosses its competitors.

No, I'm saying you should find better excuses to waste your time than sperging out over a still image from a month-old trailer. You think you're offering any new insight by looking at a dumb picture of Spidey and going "HAHAHAHAHAHA" like other threads have been doing? Find something better to do with your life than obsessing over a picture from a trailer.

The main problem is not the suit, is how the cgi is looking even worse than homecoming that was already a new low on MCU

You are a fucking retard that can't understand super basic sarcasm

No, THIS looks horrendous and video gamey.

because it's months till the release and they still have plenty of time to finish the CGI

More detailed and realistic than THIS

what vidya is this from?

>43%
>also literal trips

Honestly DCEUnuchs should go home.

Nice delusion dkek.

>realistic
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t want my cape Comics or cape flicks to be realistic, I want them to be as fictional as possible.

lol k!

>less texture
>less weight
Keep lying to yourself

>someone using DCEUnuchs beside me
H-have I created someting....

Why is everything he exact same color?

And this is LITERALLY WORSE than video game

Then trips

Did you know Amazons lose their super strength if a horse falls on top of them?

I know, there really is no excuse for allowing Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums and yet it just keeps happening.

I still don't get it, why they didn't hired the game team?

Again fucking DCEUnuch, its a real suit, stop being retarded.

Oh fuck, is not just worse than a video game, is far FAR worse than the video game.

That's cgi dude. It's from the blooper reel on DVD.

At least the physics were more realistic.

Yeah, for 1% of the entire ferry scene.

So this thread it dedicated to complaining that CGI looks like a video game?
Of fucking course it does. What kind of complaint is that?

You didn't watched the movie, that scene was clearly cgi, have your first look
youtube.com/watch?v=ORrQKFliVLM

Likewise. Its so nice to see DCEUnuchs believing that PS2 villain amounts to anything when he comes off as a Ronan rip-off.

It's from a trailer and trailers often have unfinished CGI.

Yeah it does but showing that webm isn't gonna magically change how Spider-Man looks in the film.

Yeah, 5 more months of work on the CG will change that instead.

Why does Sup Forums push this meme of bad CG when its known for a fact production companies can work on CG up to literal days before release?

>how do you KNOW it's shit?

Because it takes away the realism out of it. They might as well just make the whole movie cgi animated instead if they're going to be lazy.

You already have the other shit thread still up you fucking mongoloid.

This, the only difference is that now OP's trying to make it not seem like bait.

its Disney/marvel, they do nothing wrong

Honestly? I would say that CGI can be "bad" if the movie holds up. Audiences are more forgiving of Marvel's sub-par CGI work lately because the movies are enjoyable. It's a little disheartening to see filmmakers say "it's good enough" and not push the limits of realism, but honestly I don't care either. The Marvel movies are solid and enjoyable, I can forgive less than 1000% perfect special effects

I love how whenever you criticize the mouse, retards come out in full force with garbage DC shit.

>b-but my RT score!!

They don't use RT anymore after Lego Batman and Wonder Woman

Oh yeah, Wonder Woman came out this year, I completely forgot about her already. Damn

What's wrong with it?

I love how whenever DCucks get their asses blown out they have to call upon "the mouse" to assure their anally ravaged cohorts everything is fine and their films aren't grease fires

I like how they pretend WB isn’t just as bad, if not, then worse

bruh.
look at this dude.
wait till you see the-oh wohoho no no no no
HHHHHHHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
LOOK AT HIS LIPS
HHEEEEEHAHAHA

You nerds have to hate everything.

Capeshit isn't acceptable for 30 year olds.

Aw, did your other shitty thread burn out, so you made it for the, what, fourth time in 24 hours?

More still shots of a character in motion. Does it matter than having CG effects be too crisp and sharp is part of what makes a lot of bad CG? No, you don't care, you're some dumb basement dweller trying to "get" some people on the internet.

Lonely around the holidays huh?

It'll be fine in the final version...hopefully.
I mean, Iron Man vs Cap and Bucky looked weird in the first Civil War trailer.

Yeah, that still shot will really show everyone.

Do you think you're trolling, or are you actually this retarded?

because it's 6 months before the movie is released and they have another half a year to compile the CGI

literally every single time a trailer is released Sup Forums goes bananas about the CGI and then forgets that that's not what it looks like when the final product comes out

No idea. I blame Sony. They fucked it up somehow, probably insisted they do the CGI for Spider-Man, because it doesn't even seem to match the other CGI in the trailer, like Thanos.

Jesus christ this is the same thread all over again. Same stupid shit, same samefag responding to himself with the exact same comments.

This is the exact same fucking thread, with slightly different comments mixed in. And all the repeat comments are just a little over a minute apart. This is some intense samefaggery for some sad little shit who's arguing with himself.
14:14:58
14:16:00
14:17:08
14:18:15
14:19:56

This retard is literally arguing with himself.

It’s called Propaganda, granted, OP is going about it in an embarrassing fashion.

Stark dies in the next one.
Captain America appears to die in IW.

Though with Disney now having the X-Men and F4 rights back, plans may change on the fly for the next one.

It’s marvel

>thread about the cgi quality of a live action movie based on comic books
Not Sup Forums
Sage and report

Usually I’d agree, but CGI is a form of animation, and it’s for a film based on comic books, the thread has more of a claim to be on Sup Forums than say a random twitter post

It's 100 Sup Forums shitpost. Fuck off.

While I do agree that it is a shitpost, I don’t agree that discussions about CGI are purely Sup Forums if that were the case the majority of animated movies today wouldn’t be Sup Forums related.

1. I think CGI discussions in live action movies don't belong here
2. This screenshot was posted all over Sup Forums when the trailer was released
3. Since Last Jedi came out, Sup Forums tries shitposting here because a non SW thread won't get any replies there
4. You are massive cancer for defending this garbage thread
5. inb4 mouse shill etc
6. Sage and report again