Obama will be the last US president

>obama will be the last US president
>trump will only run until jan 20

She has predicted thing to 85% accuracy claims the (((media)))

How accurate is she?

If Obongo was apparently the last president, then that means Trump will be emperor.

The God Emperor Trump meme was not just a meme, lads. He really will become Imperator.

Question is now, what event will turn him from a president to an emperor.

Cmon, she is just a madness granny, nothing more.

>Vanga reportedly said Europe will 'cease to exist' by the end of next year, leaving the continent 'almost empty' and a 'wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life'.

JUST

if she's magic why is she blind and dead?

>Implying reddit-tier clairvoyancy can beat meme magic

The only way he'll be the last president is if everyone qualified after him also dies and America is nuked to hell. Which won't happen obviously this quack was making guesses in the dark. ;)

Trump will be a modern Quincinnatus. He will receive the senatus consultuml ultimum and start a purge

This nigga is from Australia and doesn't understand Russian culture.
This old granny said that there will only be one black president in america not the last president in general.

and her prediction are 85% accurate

Man, everyone saw the rise of ISIS to power before it happened, everyone that wasn't a brain dead moron could see it happen. You don't need special powers to see that.

Which nigga? Me?

Youre from america. do you understand russian culture? what does culture have to do with understanding her words?

She died in 1999

she didnt predict it 2 months before user

Kek she never said anything about Obama or Trump. Mainly because she had no idea who the fuck they were
Kek. He already ran. And won. You stupid fuck

Trump is Caesar, and he crossed the rubicon.
Prepare for your first Empereur, USA.

I can assure you you'll like the feel ;^)

>Russian culture.
Shes Bulgarian idiot. Also shes just a meme

AVE IMPERATOR

TAKE THE THRONE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

ONE MAN
ONE VOTE
ONE TIME

the media also said clinton had a 85% chance of winning

Babby Vagina

10,000 YEAR RIECH

Calm down cheese

Youre getting mad over the word "ran"

He will be president until Jan 20 is her prediction. She did not talk about them explicitly but described their characteristics

>first african american president in X date Xth presdient
>last president

Stop being stupid

She haven't predicted all that things the only one thing she said was humanity end at year 5076

wanna source me on that?

Baba Vanga was a Bulgarian prophet renowned across the Slav world, especially popular in Russia.

THE TRUTH

1. 99% of the stuff ascribed as her prophecies are lies and memes, she never said any of that

2. She was an agent for the communist State Security and fed them information, because people confided in her,

3. She had her own staff pretend to be waiting as customers and mingle with the people in front of her house. Asking innocuous questions and gathering info. They gave her the information after that and the regular dudes where amazed how she knew details about their lives.

tl;dr: she was a fraud feeding info to the communists and has turned into a meme prophet thanks to gullible faggots like you

The Emperors light shall illuminate the darkness and carry our people to the stars.

He couldn't become an emperor straight away m8. Only way he could do that is to take the function as a president and slowly push for it.

What she meant was a civil war - California will try to secede and Trump will not be able to become a president of the USA but rather SA.

Can we meme the US into an Empire?

obama will be the last US president because trump will become our emperor.

She did predict Ceausescu getting shot during Christmas day though, also Obongo getting into office.

I think she predicted a world war for 2010 and it didn't happen, so I'm not that scared.

Is she anything like the Mexican Warlock?

She didn't predict anything. Why are you so naive?

She's a real prophet you dummy.

>She's a real prophet you dummy.
This is what slovenians actually believe
sage.

There is no such thing as a real prophet, imbecile russian rape baby.

Any proof she predicted 9/11 before it happened?

Also what was the wording of her prediction? That America would be attacked? Or did she knows the names of the attackers and the flights they were going to hijack?

I would think I know more than you considering she used to live in the city next to mine you fucking dummy. She is well known as a commie spy and a fraud in Bulgaria.

>people still believe baby vagina

One. Last. Time.

Anything you find on the internet as her supposed prophecies = SHE NEVER SAID IT

There is no prophecies, no wording, nothing was said.

Fucking straya get a grip.

Fuck off babushkabitch

Who the hell is this corpse and why does anyone care?

Everyone laughed at Trump too on the beginning.

And you are known to be butthurted neckbeard, envious of the success and importance of your compatriot.

Plz go continue selling your kids to sexually frustrated western tourists since you do that job much better than knowing what are you talking about.

>slovenian intellectuals

>predicted thing to 85% accuracy
Proofs?
You know Nostradamus predicted many things if we don't count the things he predicted wrong and the fact he didn't mention any dates. When they release books about people predicting it's already a whole another prediction.

>easily triggered vulgarians