STOP

This "HAPPENING" / Riot meme is dangerous and needs to stop. You are no better than the lamestream media for grossly hyper-sensationalizing this shit. Newsflash Sup Forums, they're peacefully protesting -- their 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHT.

People of Colour are in a state of shock, outrage and mourning. A "President Trump" represents a very real existential threat to them, their families and their way of life. Put yourselves in their shoes for a minute and try to empathize.

Now imagine some fucktard Trump supporter going to your peaceful protests to antagonize you. Probably calling you racial slurs or brandishing 'muh guns' at you. Then when you actually push back and assert yourselves, they squeal like a pig in hot oil and try to paint you as some rage-crazed subhuman.

Instead of fanning the flames of hatred, try going out and TALKING to these people. Ever heard of civil discourse?! I think you'll find you have much more in common with them than you realize.

Kek. Lamestream.

Didn't read the rest

But these people don't want to have civil discourse, you fucking leaf

Stop trying so hard leaf. You will never be Australia. Day of the rake when

>people of colour
Aaand I stopped reading.

Do people really unironically say "lamestream media"?

also if we "fan" the flames aren't we just bringing the beasts out of their caves? We need them to be angry like us if they are actually going to join us. And we need them to be angry if we are going to destroy them.

Why Contain it?

It's a meme you dip

The only Trump people attending these protests are provocateurs. They get one of their friends to videotape while they antagonize People of Colour until they finally push back and whip them like a red-headed mule.

They're protesting because they want to be heard. If you go out and LISTEN, then try to find common ground and work toward a solution, we'd all be better off.

Sigh, why isn't society RATIONAL.

I really don't get why we are supposed to have sympathy for minorities. Isn't it enough that we already let them into our great countries?
I actually find it pretty offensive that they feel entitled enough to protest in our countries tbqh

>Sigh, why isn't society RATIONAL
because of subhuman immigrants

god bless

I'm actually happy because Trump might be the King of Babylon mentioned. I proclaimed last year Trump was going to win. It's only fitting God would use such a man to bring my people out of Babylon with and have us boast ourselves in front of on that day my people are saved.

Somebody get rid of this leaf please.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Wow people memeing about chimp-outs is totally the same as a professional news organisastion telling people to buy rations and iodine pills

Ahhh...

I was wondering where CTR had gone. I see phase two of Soros' plan has been activated.

I'm a "POC" and am so fucking excited for a trump presidency

>Sigh, why isn't society RATIONAL.
(((Diversity)))

> A fucking leaf. Again.

Im mexican in the US military stationed in japan for those about to call me a nip

As a Japanese person, I'm sure anything "hyper nationalist" gets your motor running you cretin. Probably one of the least diverse and most closed-off societies in the western world thanks to a totally racist immigration policy.

people of colour + protests = ????
i know your probably a nigger and cant math but still

"Put yourselves in their shoes for a minute and try to empathize"

would they do the same for me?

>People of Colour are in a state of shock, outrage and mourning. A "President Trump" represents a very real existential threat to them

fucking source or get the fuck out, you anti-American retard

Is that clock boy

Not racist at all, bro

Yup, shitskins are protesting because... well, they don't actually know. Something the media has said about Trump being racist (though never explaining how this is supposedly the case), and that he's worse than Hitler, so naturally he must want to kill them all.

Basically, morons are revelling in their ignorance, while cunts like you act like it's all justified.

lol clinton has done more harm to the black community in her time in office than donald trump could ever do in the rest of his life.

I'm sure they'd love to walk a mile in your fucking Giuseppe Zanotti's. Some of these people would KILL (metaphorically) for some of the privileges you take for granted.

They basically keep out anyone who isn't yellow-skinned unless they can totally exploit them. Immigrants in Japan are 2nd class citizens, anyone who has been there will tell you.

people are STILL rioting?

It has been like 2 days now.

Their candidate won the popular vote. The President-elect represents an existential threat to them and their families. Seems a pretty damn good reason to peacefully protest, no?

Hey you fucking leaf ive been stationed in japan for the past 2 years and contrary to memes, japanese people are actually very friendly and welcoming. I also know plenty of military dudes who have married a japanese girl and still live in japan and they also have nothing but positive things to say.

t. A mexican trump supporter

what like working a shit ass labor job for 12 fucking hour. get kicked in the fucking mouth by my steel toed boots you fucking piece of shit faggot ass leaf.

Anecdotes = not an argument.

They smile and bow in your presence, then skewer you behind your back and try to extract every bit of money you have. Racism man, it's rampant.

You know, those retards could have learned from Brexit and try to strike some kind of deal to calm the reactionary movement, but no they had to be all smug and retarded with bussiness as usual, and now they're paying for being so awful, hostile and polarizing. They should be glad it's somebody as harmless as Trump, it could've easily been Hitler v2.0, the situations in 1933 and this year have many similarities, economically unstable enviornment, moral decay, demoralization and an extremely liberal establishment.

Yeah, this is nothing to worry about.
Remember the anti-war left during Bush? They screamed and cried and wailed until Obama (who was worse) got in office, then they abruptly stopped.
Let them cry.

Saying all of japan is racist is like saying all of the south of the US is racist. It may have been true at one point and sure, there is still very racist people around, but as a majority, the people are tolerant.

not really, I'm treated pretty fucking well here.

LOVE BEING A HATER
LOVE BEING A HATER
LOVE BEING A HATER

No one gives a fuck about coloureds. Shitty b8, leaf

I don't think it's racism necesarily, I think that (mild) xenophobia is just part of japanese culture and a remnant of the isolationist era.
Nothing wrong with that.

>try to be civil with people who are rioting

That'll end up well. Heh.

Didn't Vancouver get engulfed in flames after a hockey game loss not too long ago?

Concentrate on your own Country please.

Also, stop duty free shopping in my country. Codependency is pathetic

Stop fucking saying "People of Color." what you mean to say is black. stop sugarcoating the word "Colored."

Lol you fags lost

Dont worry guys we have shit like this every 3 or 4 months in France.
>Libtard gets killed by cops accidently
>All students go apeshit
>Riots, streets blocked and cars burning, communist flags everywhere
>Get their asses kicked by police
>Blood and tears
>"muh democracy"
>Everything back to normal.

Takes about 2-3 weeks to calm down

They are disturbing the peace in what looks like the middle of the night.
People who actually work for a living are trying to sleep.

More neet millennial pieces of shit that dont care about anyone but themselves.

>People of Colour are in a state of shock, outrage and mourning. A "President Trump" represents a very real existential threat to them, their families and their way of life.

Fuck off blind fool you did not play the same roll when anti white racism over the last year got mainstream acceptance from liberals. You can now today say shit about all white people that if you said the same thing about ANY other group on this PLANET you would be rightfully screamed down as racist. But somehow doing it to whites today is acceptable and then you fools actually have the audacity to be shocked that whites dont vote for your shit ass crap.

>Ever heard of civil discourse?!

Yeah, nothing says civil discourse like a molotov through a federal office.

Cuck.

>Chimp-outs in major cities
>Almost none of the Trump voters live in those cities

The left is just wrecking itself.

>existential threat
>An existential threat is a threat to a people's existence or survival
No one is trying to kill all minorities. Trump never said that's what he stands for. You sound extremely over dramatic.
No one is threatening the existence of anyone.

>inb4 protest is actually a false flag generated by Soros

This, why break shit in your democrat neighborhoods? To drive out republicans and hold it as a political block? That won't stop the other red states from existing.

Because the Republican neighborhoods are armed

They are all children. Are there any real protests with adults involved?

Imagine going down there's with a Trump shirt while CCing and shooting the crowd that attacks you.

>A "President Trump" represents a very real existential threat to them, their families and their way of life.

No.

Except maybe their way of life. He's going to make the inner cities great again!

MAGA!

>Peacefully protesting
>5 shot
Well, maybe it amerishart it's within margin or error/ background noise

If they wanted to be heard, they should not have backed the most clearly corrupt candidate in history. The marching should have begun when wikileaks revealed what the DNC and Clinton did to crush the only candidate liberals had that actually has a true support behind him.
Where was that outrage?
No, liberals believed the lies the Hillary campaign spouted.
The truth was given to them.
They ignored it.
They should be proud Trump won.
He/we were the only ones who could beat this fuckery of the Democratic party.

we need to meme a northern firewall into existence.

There's always been two good reasons why Japan is irrelevant, though.