EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ PIZZA 3

thread 2 archived:

Confirmed, these catfart MP3s from elkinsspace.com are all 13mb, play the exact same song, and yet all of them reference jpg multiple times in completely different locations. Images may be hidden inside these MP3s.

This is copypasta from thread2:

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

>Newfags read this

archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq

>We find coded 'pizza' messages in Podesta's emails.
>quickly narrow down possibilities to either CP or drugs.
>research Comet Ping Pong for 10 seconds.
>definitely CP
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU(embed)

>FW: Ha
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7(embed)
We think it's real.

>The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

>underground sex pedophile ring
{{{[[[(((Epstein)))]]]}}} (((Alan Dershowitz))) (((Cristina Sarnoff))) Laura Silsby (((Abramovic))) (((Podesta)))
Hillary Rodham likes mostly female teenagers.

Le SLIDES:

The list of Zip files form Comet Site is fake as a /protected subfolder doesn't exist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The comparison between the Podesta brothers and the McCann suspect is a fake.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MKbreeders are cats owners and, unless porven otherwise, is a fake lead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps
goodandplenty.de/schweinpeg_info.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zdqsp0zbtk
fastgraph.com/help/jpeg_header_format.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG_File_Interchange_Format#File_format_structure
youtube.com/watch?v=TWEXCYQKyDc
web.archive.org/web/20161020163622/http://elkinsspace.com/catshit/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eDSYIYudycIJ:www.cometpingpong.com/protected/ &cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332
youtube.com/watch?v=q-fpmy_wJPw
laidbareblog.blogspot.com.es/2015/06/20-facts-about-disappearance-of.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should really order pizza, hide a piece and find someone who analyze it (don´t say it´s from comet ping pong, make up something like it´s for a work).

They know they are being investigated but they think you only suspect of pedophilia and satanism, NOT cannibalism, you still have a chance if they are guilty.
If there is something in the pizza, say ADN, that would be MEME DESTROYER and people would get crazy thinking they have been eating people like in Sweenney Todd, James posted a picture about a killing room.

You could also observe if kids that going inside don´t go out.

eternal bump

I mean not order it (is valid too though), just going to the place and be normal ordering a pizza. Hide a piece when they are not looking. Do the same with Besta Pizza. If someone it´s going to do it report it.

Though perhaps there were only some pizzas with "special" cheese, if what you are investigating is true.

What's with op pic?

just dumping this here if there is someone new ´here or needs material to redpill others. feel free to copy and distribute

here also some insight into the occult

>Confirmed, these catfart MP3s from elkinsspace.com are all 13mb, play the exact same song, and yet all of them reference jpg multiple times in completely different locations. Images may be hidden inside these MP3s.

There's a set of mp3's that I lost the link for.

Some user opened it in a hex editor and found multiple jpegs.

During your training period in Sup Forums (mandatory for any Sup Forums user :^)) surely you saw someone post "Mods are asleep, post sinks!"

There is a method by which you can hide files within files of another type. On Sup Forums for a short time people would hide .rar folders of CP inside of regular .jpg images of sinks.

It seems this site is hiding photos within .mp3 files.

Am I remembering this right or was there a picture of one of the rooms in the building with what seemed like giant hole on the floor? Can't seem to find it even though I have a vivid memory of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps

Someone linked this in the last thread at the end.

It's a very good find, because the video SHOWS clear pizza references and there's obvious sexual references throughout the video. These images are interesting. We should investigate where these places are and who these people are.

>Maybe these are related pedo joints, and the ping pong place was just one of a WHOLE BIGGER PICTURE

I mean in recent memory you've got Pedowood, the early 90s stuff in the midwest, all the European cases etc.. and thats just in the last.. 25 years? That we've heard about?

The different files appear to be differently-mixed versions of the same song (like one has more keyboards or vocals etc).

It's possible the mixing software (Looks to be Logic Pro 9 for macos) simply adds these JPG to the MP3. Someone with VMWare could try to reproduce this.

Guys, I think there might be something going on with this "Schweintech Institute" (Pig-tech Institute) Go here goodandplenty.de/schweinpeg_info.html
and you see a .pig file. It's something to do with Adobe but I don't really know what it does. Now the weird thing is the youtube videos, for example this one on data expansion/image enlargement:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zdqsp0zbtk

I know that pedos have hidden cp in image files by embedding super small images in a larger one. Could this be something similar? Are these videos somehow coded instructions for how to compress and open images or other files?

Does anyone here have more expertise in this stuff than I do?

bump

cant we get the pictures out of the song? i mean when back then people were able to distribute it so easily it shouldnt be so hard to get them out of it. or do they use a different method? or are you afraid of what you could be seeing (i would probably be too)

fastgraph.com/help/jpeg_header_format.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG_File_Interchange_Format#File_format_structure

A follow up: if you google the schweintech institute you will see some links on the second or third pages mentioning data compression and mp3s. This might make it even more relevant.

They're very awful instructions if so. It's unclear what they are doing. It looks more like a tech demo, to prove they are able to do this.

Maybe, I hope you're right, in a sense. But a tech demo for whom? There is no Schweintech Institute. It is naturally unclear what they are doing, which makes it even fishier. Besides, schwein + .pig file...yeah that might be circumstantial obviously, but still.

This is known as steganography. Try using outguess to extract the files.

Besides, the fake mustache, the fact that there is nothing about data enhancement that would take a picture of our galaxy and give you the planet Earth at the end. The strange phone calls that interrupt. The fact that the image quality of the video is so obscured.

How does the support the random demo theory?

Wait .pig files?

Fucking texture & sound file for the game Descent II back in the 90s. Go pirate some deluxe edition and load it up in the level editor.

interesting, thanks

how do you logon to elkinsspace.com?

It's incredibly unlikely they put human meat in the pizzas they make everyday.

The McCann sauce is exclusively for DNC elites.

No fucking way.... Wait wasn't there some other email leak that was discovered earlier in the election due to a user-made help website for an old computer video game? Stone Tears or something like that?

>You could also observe if kids that going inside don´t go out.
Are you directing this to the American friend who is going to investigate CPP in a few weeks?

Actually shit now that I think about it this makes sense. Say you wanted to pass around CP right? Can't use a normal file format because it'll get cataloged and flagged easy.

Stenography is nice but .mp3 is flashy. Even we noticed it.

So what do you do? Hide your CP in plain sight on a surface web obscurity-secured site. Now you need a way to load your sick perverted fuckshit to fap right? Decryption programs are giant flashing flags.

As with encryption through obscurity, decryption through obscurity. Anyone finds your shit on a PC its just an old game with some files for a custom level. You can even make the level playable and the files will just never come up.

So anyone has these mp3s off elkinsspace.com?

fish 14
fish for teen?

>But a tech demo for whom? There is no Schweintech Institute.

That's what I mean. I kinda got the sense they are showing this off to the funders of the operation, like 'we make all this possible for you'.

Or, this could all be fake and a joke. But.. does a DJ service joke about hiding images specifically? doesn't make sense

Schwein seem to be synonymous with goodandplenty.de . There's a quote somewhere "schweintech was developed exclusively for goodandplenty". That should tell you something right there. Who actually needs to hide images like this?

We need to follow up on this lead. So far all we know is dr. pong supposedly booked them a lot - more money laundering? There was also a dr-pong in china, but I dont read moon language.

At first glance this doesn't seem much but when you translate it to pedo speak its suspicious. Especially When John's brother has known ties with a Pedo. Another user posted something about Jeffrey Epstein (confected Pedo friend of Clintons)funding John as well. Or did I google it I'm pretty tired now so will give it a rest for tonight.

Mary and John

I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta (little boys) and wonderful sauces (code for orgy), it was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses (little girls), Yummy. I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them.
Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well.
I miss you both
Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Herb

Ps. Do you think I'll do better playing dominos(domination) on cheese( little girls) than on pasta (little boys)?

Here is a video on hiding files inside images and music files: youtube.com/watch?v=TWEXCYQKyDc

Yeah. They are in the archived thread..

Elkinsspace is not directly tied to comet or dr pong, except for the word 'pizza' in e-mails. Half these leads may be dead for all we know.

jpeg header is FF D8 FF and it would say JFIF in text

run it through a data carver if you want to be 100% sure there isn't any creepy shit in there tho.

also what you are on about is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography

the practice of concealing a file, message, image, or video within another file, message, image, or video. The word steganography combines the Greek words steganos (στεγανός), meaning "covered, concealed, or protected", and graphein (γράφειν) meaning "writing".

What an utter DYEL

Hmm you are right, it could be exclusive.

On Madeleine McCann and the Podesta brothers

It could be that the McCann's rented out Madeleine for the night or longer (possibly to the Podestas). She may have died either in the apartment or elsewhere and been brought back to the apartment.

Although the McCann's are well-connected, they're not elite-connected (just look at their friends). Nothing to justify theinvolvement of Clarence Mitchell (almost immediately) - a very high ranking media manipulator. He worked on the case for more than a year ensuring that the media continually reported that Madeleine had been abducted despite all the evidence to the contrary. He subsequently worked for Cameron/the Murdoch. It seems very strange that he would work full-time for the MCcCanns as their media spokesman, protecting their reputations, on a simple child abduction case.

I think it is more likely he was their to protect her actual killers and constantly send the media on wild goose chases and disrupt the police investigations. The misinformation he put out persists to this day.

The Podestas would fit the bill as the sort of people that would warrant the involvement of somebody like Mitchell and the protection by the establishment classes.

They may have been outside with her that evening - after all, they weren't expecting her to die, so why be careful. Hence the photofits. They may have had her for longer than just the evening after the McCanns went out because the parent's story from putting her to bed to finding her missing are very sketchy to say the least and have changed over time.

So, they kill her by accident and a narrative has to be created quickly. The lies that followed from the McCanns could indicate they accidentally overdrugged her or that they are covering for selling their child to pedos. I think they are too small fry for the elite to be bothered protecting them if it were the former.

I don´t get t. If a guy it´s going to investigate in a few weeks it probably would be too late by then.

So anyone with the know-how willing to check this out?

I'm glad I'm not crazy then. I was hoping someone with more tech experience could think of some hypotheticals where they might be coding instructions in the youtube videos, see if it would fit any kind of protocol for using these sorts of files or something like that.

What email is this from?

Uh, I don't know how relevant this is but... Jesus jumping Christ on a pogostick lol

cantonese.sheik.co.uk/dictionary/words/40277

Kind of reaching but damn.

Especially with people that keep taunting those in question and having jimmycomet's instagram and the pool party kids' mother's facebook go private afterwards.

The McCanns had a connection with a possibly pedophile rich,

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088

Pherhaps they sold her but they killed her by accident.

It could be that they killed her and hide her, iirc there was a police dog barking near a church in construction or something.

Sorry, fucked the link up.
www.cantonese.sheik.uk/dictionary/words/40277/

Apparently that last backslash is real damn important.

Its
>4A-46-49-46

but yeah
PS, I used a real jpg image, your mp3's yould still have something...

He probably wanted to ensure that they would be keeping quiet
Perhaps the McCanns made themselves so high profile to ensure they wouldn't be disappeared themselves
I wonder how their 2 sons are doing?

There's one way to find out. Someone fire up a MacOS with Logic Pro 9, and export some MP3s. See if they have jpg written around.

I doubt they close the business, but they probably have hide evidence already,then wait some time till the people forget about it.

Besides, think about it. You have a bunch of shady sites that might contain pieces here and there. Instructions here, locations there, maybe even passwords. (Maybe). You cover it over with a bunch of bullshit so it just looks like nonsense. The key stuff is passed on by word of mouth, but the rest of it plays out in these connected sites. It looks like people are doing more pressing work in the thread right now, but this may be a missing part of the puzzle/might make more sense later on down the road.

So I had a look into it, nothing that resembles jpeg header in sight, having "jpg" in various casings is just a coincidence, even if there was hidden something it would probably be compressed instead of just being inserted into the middle of the file.

Audio is in 320 kbps, cat_fart_guitar_2.mp3 is 5:40 or 340 seconds, 320 x 340 = 108800 kilobits or 108800 / 8 = 13600 kbytes, which is pretty much your file size of 13 megabytes with compression taken into account. These files are nothing but audio, unless audio wave itself contains something which I doubt.

Pic unrelated.

Ok who's going to download descent

Never mind, found it.
Anything worthwhile about this? I know there are jokes about a body in the comment sections but what about some sort of underground passage? I know it's a huge stretch but looking at the building from a bird's eye view, I'm not seeing much of an area for "operations" to take place.

>OH BOY
>POTENTIAL DEEPER WORMHOLE THAN EXPECTED

If, supposedly, Rudy is indeed in on this whole pedo ring, as can be interpreted from his promotion in this video, then that ties all of US politics together. Then it wouldn't just be the democrats, but some republicans too, who are paedos. Which, actually makes a lot of sense. It wouldn't be the case that only one political party would have paedos and the others were angels, so that part at least checks out.

>HOWEVER!!!!!!!!

This usage of his face in a video could all be a plot to bring the man down, and the video itself may be a setup for this very purpose of affiliating him with a pedo ring and ruining his career.

Does anyone know why the democrats would like to bring down a republican with close ties to Trump? My guess is that they might be hoping for a revote or even attempt to kick Trump out of office so that Hillary can regain power and become president. Maybe I'm just looking too deep into this and pulling at strings.

Thoughts?

Fuck it all to hell.

"Cantonese: Goldfish - A child molester, a pedophile. The pedophile would try to coax and abduct a child by promising him with the purchase of some Goldfish. Hence, the term "Goldfish guy"."

www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/dictionary/words/40277/

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eDSYIYudycIJ:www.cometpingpong.com/protected/ &cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr

I dont understand what you mean " a /protected subfolder doesn't exist." I think it's still up ?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332

A lot of the 90s era pedo circles were all GOPe-based. This stuff has always been on both sides of the political spectrum.

Disgusting abuses of power knows no party loyalty.

where can I get one of the mp3 files quick?
I'll have a go, I'm a computer systems engineer.

"
News UK News Madeleine Mccann
Kate and Gerry McCann 'horrified' over claims family friend Sir Clement Freud was predatory paedophile

Kate wrote in her book, called Madeleine, that Freud - who had a villa in the resort where the youngster disappeared from - was "instantly likeable"

Kate and Gerry McCann have been left "horrified" over claims Sir Clement Freud was a predatory paedophile.

The ex-MP and TV and radio star had a villa in the resort Madeleine McCann vanished from and befriended her parents in the weeks after she went missing.

Detectives investigating the three-year-old’s disappearance from in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007 have been alerted to the revelation and are reportedly expected to assess the new information before deciding if it may be relevant to the inquiry.

The McCanns are said to be “horrified” by the claims that Freud was a paedophile.

They were invited to his house twice after Madeleine vanished and kept in contact by phone and email. "

Madeleine´s mother write a book (called "Madeleine")

OMG GUYS LOOK AT THIS:

"Writing about their first meeting - two months after Madeleine vanished - Kate wrote in her book Madeleine: “I’m usually very intimidated by people with brains the size of planets but Clement was incredibly warm, funny and instantly likeable.”

He had cooked a watercress and egg salad followed by a chicken and mushroom risotto which was “the best risotto we’ve ever tasted before or since”.

He invited them for dinner again in September that year but they cancelled because they had been named arguidos in the investigation."

DINNER REFERENCE AGAIN

i would rather not

im not ready to see some snuff cp

>elkinsspace.com

Anyone found a username / password for this yet?

i meant the header for jpegs is ff d8 , just jfif is an easy way to tell if it's a false positive or not.

It was open before, archived @

>“the best risotto we’ve ever tasted before or since”.

Why would the McCann have a dinner with a potentially pedophile? why with a rich?

Gotta ckeck Madeleine´s book.

It's just a cup bro. Doesn't imply anything at all.

Guys, i admit it. It was me all along.

Also, this video has some continuous read-out for goodandplenty.de scrolling on the screen. Don't have the tech expertise to understand what I'm looking at. I remember "pinging" from when I was like 14 trying to learn how to hack. youtube.com/watch?v=q-fpmy_wJPw

If you run that audio file thru, say an old 56k modem. Would you get maybe a file of sorts from the audio. Like an encoded modem signal?

How many mp3s are there?
Enough for a big enough Childporn collection?
why Jpegs? couldn't it be .rar file or maybe even just links?

I mean encrypting CP into mp3s seems like a chore. Decoding that shit is probably also not so easy.
These people can't even manage their emails correctly so how good can they be with tech?

So when Molesta needs to rub one out, what does he do?
My best guess would be one of these encrypted USB thumbdrives that he proabably carrys around.

To be fair, Freud was an accomplished cook. It does seem odd that we keep seeing a love of food and cooking and pedophiles running through this topic.

Maybe Madeleine's parents they rented her out to Freud that night and he accidentally killed her. He had a home at the resort and it would explain the involvement of the British police so quickly and the establishment media elite..

Given the identikit likenesses to the Podestas, they look implicated. If it can be proved they were actually there that night, they look very implicated. The problem is, it would take somebody to break ranks in the protective bubble and as we know, this never happens.

with a bit of a risk of sidetracking everyone, do these shapes mean anything at all?

This is fucking diabolical.

Shit, if you watch the video they even flash a nude. So yeah, maybe just fucking around...but...and the readout is the console.

this

That is at 1:55 mark.

Or since they are the same song with slight difference. Maybe they need to be layered ontop of each other and played all at same time to get the proper audio effect to decode the hidden file.

like .par or .rar files? Useless without every one of them?

Donkey looking left, rooster looking right?

it would take like 1 minute with a c compiler to ake a program that xor shifts the jpeg

i srsly doubt they are dumb enough to leave shit so easily readable

Yea. Like that, but also could it have like old dial up modem style encoding in the audio?

cock looking right?

Or maybe there are some pictures embed into spectograph?

what is it made of anyway? ripped paper or something? if its just ripped paper, no point in reading into it

I think we should focus in McCann friends testimonies too.

Now THIS is interesting:

"FACT 1.

A statement was taken by Leicestershire Police from Katherina Gaspar. That statement raised serious questions about Gerry McCann, and one of his friends, David Payne. Katherina was on holiday with the McCanns and David Payne in 2005. It was on this holiday, that she witnessed the two men having a discussion, and making sexual gestures. Horrifyingly, she believes they were discussing Madeleine at the time.

Despite the statement being given to Leicestershire Police only two weeks after Madeleine was reported missing, it wasn't passed onto the Portuguese authorities, until October 24, 2007, after the McCanns had been questioned as arguido (suspects), and after the coordinator of the investigation, had been inexplicably removed from the case, and only then, because the PJ requested it."

TWO MEN discussing doing sexual gestures, mmm

More here
laidbareblog.blogspot.com.es/2015/06/20-facts-about-disappearance-of.html

>That we've heard about?

It's clearly just the tip of the iceberg. The elites have been running this global criminal underground for a very long time.

Looking at the map, that triangle closely relates the one that is a pedo symbol on the CIA website. Interesting. Maybe they chose the location on purpose!

This needs to be understood. What will be found is not limited to the DNC. Make no mistake about this, this shit is all encompassing

Or maybe it's actually just some hipster band's music in high quality?

Bampu, c'mon guys.

Anyone got protunes to layer each mp3 ontop of each other and check? Would like to run em thru a old modem just to see

I doubt it so much that I don't want to even check.

It looks like this pic

Oh my this is getting interesting