With how the Joker has been only depicted as a horribly dark killer with no sense of humor for so long...

With how the Joker has been only depicted as a horribly dark killer with no sense of humor for so long, what would you say is the "nicest" he's ever been in any continuity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G56VgsLfKY4
comicbookmovie.com/batman/what-everyone-gets-wrong-about-heath-ledgers-joker-the-dark-knight-a152301
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know why you're using a picture of Ledger Joker for this premise. He actually had a sense of humor.

Romero Joker.

Nice fucking get!

I hate when they say he wasn’t funny, he was fucking halarious

Will we ever see comedian Joker again in films or are we stuck with edgy Joker?

When a comedian Joker wins a major award, they'll go funny again. Until then they gotta milk that dead Ledger teet until it spits sand.

But the last Joker we got wasn’t comedian or edgy, he was Jugaloker

That's pretty weird then that they wet with that weird gang-boss Joker in Suicide Squad then, seeing as Ledger was more of a domestic terrorist. Also, Ledger's Joker was legitimately funnier than anything he inspired after him, especially Ayer's interpretation.

You mean Leto? We don't talk about Leto.

Shit the fuck up Baco, we do too talk about him. We usually make fun of him. Beyond the tattoos and the stupid fucking grill I liked him as Joker, what I didn’t like was the script that he was forced to play off of.

>the smoke bomb on a string gag
>the magic pencil
>SLaughter is the best medicine
>nurse Joker
>getting mad when his trigger didn’t set off the bomb
>jumping and running when his bomb finally does go off
Ledger was funny as hell

He--the actor--seems like kind of a dick. The whole "sending used condoms and live rats to his co-stars" thing is just being an ass, not "getting into character".

I don’t give a fuck about the actor and how he prepares for a role and lives his home life, that shit can stay on Sup Forums, what I can about was his actual performance, I liked his Joker Laugh and his attire, I just didn’t like the script he had. Why would Joker break into BelRev to free Harley? That doesn’t make any fucking sense at all.

Dear Diary,

Today, Boco said something that wasn't at least kinda stupid.

Yeah. The 'pencil trick' and exploding hospital scenes were the first time I heard an audience laugh in a cinema. His improv was great.

None of that was improv though

People forget how quip filled TDK was.
There are some really good jokes in it

> haa haa haa and people think MY jokes are bad

He changed a lot of lines and actions in the scenes but the hospital scene was the big one. The explosives actually failed but Ledger rolled with it by playing with the prop remote until the effects team got it to blow.

That is not true, its a myth
The explosion delay was planned. Legder had to get to a safe disaster before those explosions went off so they made a joke out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=G56VgsLfKY4

The FIREtruck

Slaughter is the best medicine.

Switching the doctors and clowns around.

The constantly changing origin story.

The what you care about is a joke.

The quips under interrogation.

The just wanting his phone call.

Source?

ELECTRICAL INFETTERANCE

comicbookmovie.com/batman/what-everyone-gets-wrong-about-heath-ledgers-joker-the-dark-knight-a152301

Tellltale Joker

Did you break his phone?
I did.

I don't get what people mean by funny joker. do you mean in terms of dialogue, actions, behavior? I've always thought Joker was supposed to have a sense of humor that only he would laugh at.

late 40s to mid 60s Joker