How soon into Trump's term are the underage retards on this board going to figure out that a GOP majority means more...

How soon into Trump's term are the underage retards on this board going to figure out that a GOP majority means more war, more big government intervention in our lives, more economic crises, and more big brother telling you it knows what's best for you better than you do?

I'm sure it was fun for these kiddos who are too young to remember Bush to be edgy contrarians with the Democrats in office, but you all are about to hit a brick fucking wall when reality smacks you in the face.

Enjoy the next 4 years of misery. With any luck, Trump will tank the economy quickly, and we can dump him and the GOP in 2020.

Doesn't matter, had memes.

>trump is a republican
I seriously hope you don't think this. He's the most bipartisan president we've ever had.

The most disappointing part about a Trump presidency is how little actual change there will be.

The same Republicans that blocked Obamas proposals are still in charge of the Congress.

His policies are radical right-wing policies. He is only not a Republican in the sense that he is too fucking radical for even the most radical members of the GOP. That's how bad he is.

So this is why people save those op is a faggot images.

implying

Atleast no more feminism, lgbt shit, gender ideology and other liberal shit.

t. benevolent CTR shill

>The same Republicans that blocked Obamas proposals are still in charge of the Congress.

You mean the ones like Cuck Ryan who gave Obama a blank check to import as many Syrian mandingos as he wanted?

His 100 day plan is a huge "fuck you" to big government the right wing, and the left wing. I encourage you to go read it and then post your thoughts.

Nothing you've heard about this man is accurate I assure you.

Big Goverment Corporate Overlords

Pleasure adjust the slider for where you would like things to be

and you think he's going to get anything passed in the all republican house and senate?

I've already read it, and it's fucking retarded. He wants to destroy free trade, which would annihilate our economy. He wants to waste time and money on a fucking border wall. He wants to remove all the great executive orders Obama signed on important issues, like protections for LGBT and action on climate change, just to name a couple. He wants to have term limits for congress, which is a fucking RETARDED IDEA that would establish a permanent-newbie Congress which relies too heavily on information from special interests and is unable to work together to get their job done.

That's not even taking into consideration the fact that he talks about trying to reduce the influence of lobbyists, but first off congressional term limits would INCREASE the influence of lobbyists. Second, lobbyists aren't the only problem. Campaign finance reform is a serious problem as well. He NEVER talks about campaign finance reform.

He's shit.

>he's evil
No he's doing all the things your sellout boy bernie said he would do before he was bought out.
>he won't be able to do it anyways
Well fuck off m8. The position doesn't come with a cape. The man got into office and wants the make America a better place.

Oh.. youre retarded. My bad senpai.

I guarantee you the shit trump wants to repeal are the ones where Obama allowed infinite detention of US citizens without trial or jury of peers. Things of that nature.

For every executive order two must be repealed. This is the first time in history that we've aimed to make the government smaller instead of larger. This is HUGE.

compare your statement on newbie congress to newbie presidents and eat some shit.

>he's not fixing it all only some!!
No cape m8.

If he uses the military in a foreign country I will disavow him, burn my MAGA hat, and campaign for Jill Stein in 2020. I have high hopes though, I don't think he will start a war.

>For every executive order two must be repealed.
NO, NO, NO. For every REGULATION two must be appealed. That means regulations issued by state agencies, not executive actions ordered by the President. You don't even know the basics of what you're talking about.

Trump wants to eliminate every executive action Obama signed, including the cole memorandum, which established Obama's hands-off approach to states with legal marijuana. That would be GONE. So say goodbye to state's rights.

>compare your statement on newbie congress to newbie presidents and eat some shit.
Presidents have so much more support than your average Congressman that it's a joke to even compare the two. Not only does a President have the entire bureaucracy at hand before he even takes the oath of office, but he comes in with advisors for a whole host of issues. A newbie congress would rely far too much on information supplied by lobbyists with agendas, and they would have no personal relationships with each other that would allow them to cooperate on legislation.

>GOP majority
>more big government

Pick one, and only one.

*federal agencies, not state, My bad

This is what a dem majority brought us too.

*and repealed, not appealed

fuck I'm tired. I need to go to bed.

/thread

Unless we go Orwellian, big government won't ruin our lives as much as a Corporate run nation.

Big government is not inherently bad. It is what the government does that makes the difference. On the other hand, corporate rule is slavery and exploitation.

Great posts berniebros

Full house.

At least they could use it right.

Sup Forums has never wanted stability if a war was started we'd probably cum our panties

>Big government is not inherently bad.
kill your kys self

>he wants another gilded age
Nice post Rockafeller.