"Angela Merkel says she will work with President-elect if he offers 'respect for human beings, independently of origin...

>"Angela Merkel says she will work with President-elect if he offers 'respect for human beings, independently of origin, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or political views'"

Explain yourself Germany, why dont you guys protest Merkel?

She has fucked your country up and all you can do is sit there and watch it get raped? What would your forefathers think of your timidness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsW9MlYu31g
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/12/austria-presidential-election-rerun-to-be-postponed-faulty-glue-ballot-papers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Angela Merkel is a fucking ex-communist.

What did you expect?

I expect Germans to rise up or at least try to save whats left of their country.

A revolution only needs one man to start it

Ms Merkel needs to shut her fucking cock holster, and pray we don't alter the deal any further!

youtube.com/watch?v=jsW9MlYu31g

>Explain your position of non-bigotry

God I hope Trump acts full-on shitlord with her.

I stil don't get what's so wrong about her statement

of course you dont Ahmed uhh i mean Hans

Because she is a joke..her whole body language and how she talked showed us all that she is scared that her freedom to fuck up the eu is over and the next election will be a mess for her party..our political analysts laughed about her speach on livestream because she got nothing on the u.s at all so that she could tell trump what will happen...she had a phone line to someone in the u.s who always said it is ok angela get more in etc etc we have your back...and now this line is dead and she is alone with the mess she created...
our silent majority will show them in 2017

since my forefathers were robber barons they would probably want me to roam around germany killing achmeds and steal from cucked germans.

personaly i cant really protest against merkel because i will lose my job as the result.

yes globalism is dying

I hope russia bombs her

We don't care about this prima donna globalist, and neither does he.

You don't understand, Merkel is literally the eternal chancellor. She will NEVER be voted out. She wins every election in a landslide.

>literally 'pls no bully!'

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONKL

Everytime I see your flag, r9k comes to mind.

There never were any such thing as robber barons.
Quit being such a jew

this

Relax Germany, the great un-cuckening is upon us.

Seems like a reasonable statement t b h

Merkel is the German dictator. They just pretend they have a democracy.

quit job, become a robber baron.

What do you have to lose?

This.

to firebomb Germany again would be doing them a favor and we don't owe them any favors.

they are already watching themselves slowly die. the national depersonalization is real

She is out in 2017

Fuck her.

If Sup Forums is still as active and still cares we will meme france and the netherlands and germany and in 2018 the swedes will get the sweden democrats.

We were cucked by the americans, so the national resistance needs to build up a bit longer, but the right wing party already has over 10% in the polls
We are gonna make it, we all are gonna make it

PROTEST MERKEL! GET HER OUT NOW! GERMANY MAN UP!

Nothing is wrong with the statement itself. It is the underlying implications made by issuing the statement at all.

You already know what to do then. IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! Then become a brigand and stop paying taxes. Get a lot of germans to do the second part. Just taking your tax money back after all.

there was no such thing as USA

Why r9k specifically?

Thing is he's right. Everyone has grown so used to that cunt being pushed on us vote after vote; ever since Schröder said "no" to the Iraq war and our tidy (((parliament))) sawed him off for that. She's basically what Hillary was kept from being this election, except we had nothing with which to stop her. Now, with the Don, hope lives again.

He should invite her to the White House, but also secretly ask Putin to send his dogs over for a visit.

When the fuck did this virtue signaling became such an important point in nowadays politics, and when did minority interests became more important than the majority?
All i see is people getting mad for a guy not kissing minority ass 24/7, comforting them and telling them how wonderful they are (even if they're not). I thought the president was the leader of the army not a fucking child carer.

I love her.

She's exactly what the German people need to flip back to Hitler-mode at the their next election.

Please, excuse a few more public rape gangs, that should get everyone nice and primed.

>tfw your country's leader hasn't talked shit about Trump before he got elected

The only thing Theresa May has said regarding Trump was that he was wrong about there being no-go zones in London.

She is the one that is wrong though, all of London is a no-go zone, who the fuck would want to go there?

Nigel Farage has nothing to do right now, right?

He could be the US with the EU.
That would be a pretty nice "Fuck You!" to merkel

Kek

> hey Bob, have you stopped beating your kids?

Germany is the land of autists, but that's a good thing.

Same here. But fuck Hollande tears were so salty, fucking delicious. Remove that faggot from power France.

America is dependent on Germany for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

>Drumpf better play by my rules or I won't play.

Nothing of value would be lost.

Wish Germany would stop being so perfectionist. Most likely there is not going to be awesome band music and marching. This time around it's going to be more of a freeform jazzy hip kind of Riech ya dig. snap fingers, snap fingers, snap fingers

well, you know the last time rised up things kinda went outer control

Merkel is a fucking dumbass Germans need to get rid of her yesterday

This is true, it might be counter intuitive for a german to want this, but if our government gets fucked in the ass by everyone, most of the asleep people in this country will see how shitty it really is and get woke. Trump and Brexit should make a statement in and of themselves though, if not, then the only option is to leave this place.

Good times were had and you know it

hear hear

i don't think that will happen next time. get some self respect back, marmeladinger!

The reason Europe is gonna die and rise as a muslim empire.... Fuck you

>Angela Merkel says she will work with President-elect if
She'll "work with" the US president regardless, it's not like she has a fucking choice.

L-lets not rise up b-because we would literally be hitler right guys?

Holy shit, Germany is more fucked then i thought.

Using your past as an excuse for everything

>Explain yourself Germany, why dont you guys protest Merkel?
You mean like hundreds of thousands have over the years?

You left the job unfinished Hans. And I thought Germans were supposed to be efficient.

mutti is alright. We're doing fine.

Merkel is soon to be a distant memory. You won't be missed

Frauke a cute, CUTE! I want to revoke special privilege to women and ban circumsizion to piss off the jews with her

Is she wrong though?

Liberals are treating minorities like a mother treats her incompetent retarded child in need of permanent help and supervision, unable to commit wrongs because... you know... he's incompetent and retarded... and the only reason he did something wrong is because she wasn't there to help him and guide him so she always blames herself for everything he does.
That's the reason so many single women are voting democrat, they're basically acting on their motherhood instincts.

even if it is under the guise of being cucked

I do hope the EU finally stands up to you fucking dumbasses and your stupid fucking deals

you dumb amerifats can't even into healthcare and let your veterans who fought for you die in the streets

The leaders of the parties here north of Hadrian's wall slagged him off a while back. So, you have a guy with a Scottish mother, a business here, who's running to become the President of the USA, and instead of keeping it civil you slag him off.

Aye, well done.

yes, stop being so passive you fuck

The problem was that Hitler wasn't german

t. small, demographically homogeneous, irrelevant state

9.8/10

>looks at my flag

Say sorry, right NOW!!

Well now you know better for next time. Git gud.

he was trans-german, since he was child, he self-identified as a german. please respect the feelings of your fuehrer.

So she should work with him even if he does not display respect for human beans or only respect based on a persons origin, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation or political views?

I must disagree

KEK trans-german

Calm down. The Emperor will make us great again. He isn't the racist that the cucks think he is.

Merkel needs to be Ceausescu'd, as simple as that

Hey, whatever happened to the Austrian election? Shouldn't it have been redone around October or November?
You know, since the first one was declared invalid?

You're under the misconception that she has a choice. She doesn't.

you mean to respect your feelings as you guys still want to be lilttle-germany, right...RIGHT?

You always have a choice user. Always.

Germany better get to work paying for their fair share of NATO before Russia comes knocking. Your free riding days are over, krauts.

the problem is, thats her first thought? thats her first problem? She doesn't care about your people, her people. She cares more about minorities then the majority.

I have 1000$ on Germany becoming the first Muslim European country, I think even Swedes will wise up before you you fuckers.

BEND THE KNEE YOU CHILDLESS CUNT.

Germany will be the final boss of elections next year.

Overturning the PR electoral systems will be a bigger challenge than what we've seen so far and Sup Forums will definitely rise to the challenge.

That's why you suck muslim cock basic all day long.

I think the moozelyms are just going to make krauts angry again, and it's going to be fun to watch.

I dont think her saying that equates to her not caring about us.

But that is your opinion and I must respect it.

>being politically correct while Mohammed is fucking his wife

She's speaking as though Trump needs to get along with her and not the other way around.

If Germany decides to ruin itself for the 3rd time in a century, they're on their own to pick up the pieces this time.

Don't forget Austria ;(

Austrians are our retarded cousins, give them time, 4. december now
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/12/austria-presidential-election-rerun-to-be-postponed-faulty-glue-ballot-papers

You dont have to respect anything, thats my point

dude first we need to get rid of these fucking leftist cunts, then we will cleanse the world. DEUS VULT

Europe will became another islamic country if you guys don´t do anything

germany is instrumental for ((them)) in their transformation of europe

germany MUST be taken back

This. Don't get stuck in the PC loop.

But mutual respect is what civilizations are based on. Its how a democracy can work when people have differing opinions.

>Kraut getting bullied by Anglos

>irrelevant
I'd like to remind you that your president and many other elites store their money here bitch

digits force me to say sorry, but it was still directed at the amerifats

>>chinkmoot
this post isn't spam fuck you
it's still not spam fuck you you stupid fucking fishnigger

FUCK YOU IT'S NOT SPAM GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

not gonna happen, Germany is too passive and brainwashed. I guarantee you, no matter how much rape happens, they will never stop the stream of Muslims

yes it does. My man aren't you aware of doublespeak in the current year? You have serious problem if you don't get that by "respecting all human beings" they mean trumping any Germans-first policy and pushing mass immigration even more

>implaying austrians wanna be germans and not the other way around
that's why germans are the bigges group of migrants in austria right now.

>america becomes isolationist and pro-russian
>proceed to grab popcorn as russian hordes rape and pillage through the countryside for the 2nd time in the last 100 yrs

No, vassal states don't get choices.

>I respectfully deport you to Mexico
>I respectfully point out that your religion is a violence-infused instruction manual in violence.