MASSIVE PHOENIX SPOILERS

comicsheatingup.net/2017/12/23/spoilers-phoenix-resurrection-return-jean-grey-1/

how did this slip past the newsfeed?
spoiler images incoming.

Hurry up with my marvel wifefu

They are in the afterlife, Scott and Banshee arent coming back.

The villain?

Heel Turn incoming

guaranteed sales

Wtf scott and Logan

>we were better off dead
Well that's unsettling

Already had a thread

They will reveal Logan and Jean child this time. QUOTE ME.

not really a spoiler

mutants don't go to heaven

why even have 11 issues of Jean Grey?

Jean is working in a 1960 diner and Scott is dressed like a man from the 1960s.

they are dead.

return #1

return #2 the big one

what

Please be back
We neeed someone to shit on Logan

This is either an afterlife or an alternate reality.

I'm starting to wonder if Clopfags like any x-men characters at all or are just edgy contractions that latched onto him for meme value

It's resurrection.

Jesus looks he gained 30 pounds in hell. I wonder how they'll handle his character now.

Hank McTraritor should just fuck off

>lass
>me mind
He's Irish, not a Scotsman with a twang of cockney. You want him to sound Irish, have him say, "I'm grand. Just tryin' to make up the mind." That's how we talk.

Who?

Wow. After the Secret Empire controversy why is Marvel ressurecting a worse Hitler?

But where is Chuck?

Already a thread

MARVEL JUST HAVE JEAN AND LOGAN GET MARRIED FUCK THAT'S ALL WE WAnt

In Xmen gold.

That's Legion

>still eating up xmen shit

Seriously the worst superhero team ever. Garbage tier overrated shit that marvel dont even put any effort in for 25 years and you fags still eat it up like its your mommys pussy.

Stfu it isn't

shame on this user

Fuck off, Beast.

>Hank McTraritor should get put in more stuff
I agree

No

Scott x Storm is 100x better than Scott x Jean

You're dead, Summers.
Start acting like it.

user, both of these images are from the preview. I'm not sure why you're spoilering them.

Never

Don't you ever talk about my mother's glorious vagina again.

>they are dead.

It's like people haven't even heard of the White Hot Room. Both Jean and Rightclops have been hosts to the Phoenix force. As long as there is still life in the Marvel Universe, their deaths aren't permanent.

The entity has said it many times: "I am fire! And life incarnate! Now and forever-- -- I am Phoenix!"

Nah, he's just an illusion

Jest a week ago, people were talking about how they are going to make Logan Jean’s romance interesting again because Scott was gone. Now Scott is back from dead too, I guess these three just have some supernatural link

oh boy does old man logan get to fuck old Jean just to make sure it is creepy as hell?

Old people having sex isn't creepy, it's adorable

How long has she been dead?

Are they going to do anything interesting or just rehash the same old stories where everyone wants to bang her and she's a bitch to people for no reason?

If this is a fakeout we glitter-bomb the Marvel offices.

It is. Just look at OML meeting his younger self. The young Wolvie is truly coming back in the Infinity event.

>Old people having sex isn't creepy, it's adorable

So you're the reason xhamster has a GILF category....

Like Gas Chambers, Electric Chairs, and Iron Maidens? Or how about on the Judas Cradle?

x-men and related titles were the only comics i read monthly, and since wolverine died i have stopped. not because of wolverine dying, but that was just the last straw. is this a sign that x-men have a chance at being good again? now that marvel isnt going to force inhumans on everyone anymore they going to try to give x-men some love?

Amazing as soon XMEN is there's - and they most likely known that they would have either Fox or XMEN - they unfuck everything that they did to fuck the franchise.

Marvel Comics, gentlemen.

Sure, Scott can stay with Emma and Jean can fuck off forever with Logan

fuck that, storm and logan 5ever. jean dosent deserve to be happy, she is forever destined to do white hot room shit

Storm and Black Panther are better, tyvm.

>MARVEL JUST HAVE JEAN AND LOGAN GET MARRIED FUCK THAT'S ALL WE WAnt
This, so much this.

this
do this and all relationship shipping drama will end

jean/logan sucks

Glad to see Logan in a costume again. Plus he has trunks!

Get off these boards Jason Aaron.

this was literally the worst pairing ever
>hey im black royalty from africa, and you are black from egypt or some shit, we should totally get married based on this
why couldnt forge have gone nuts and killed black panther

Storm belongs to Logan just like all black women belong to white men.

Wolverine-fags are cancer just like him

Well, no, they were friends based off some chance encounter when they were kids. They reconnected as adults, when they magically found themselves both in the superhero set.

Sure, the wedding came out of nowhere and the writer was kinda shit, but how is that any different than Peter and MJ?

There are more good stories about them as a couple than bad ones. It's cute, it ties the MU together, and means I get twice the Storm as when she's with one of the X-Men.

Wolverine is a cancer on romantic subplots.

imagine the cancer of a simultaneous double triangle, scott-logan-jean and emma-jean-scott

wolverine-jean
emma-scott

is the way to prevent that cancer

>Sure, Scott can stay with Emma and Jean can fuck off forever with Logan

This.

Scott and Emma deserve each other. Two great characters who should be together who have both grown over the years.

Jean and Logan deserve each other too, for the exact opposite reason.

This seems to be going full Twin Peaks

What is it with cosmically powered redheads getting jobs as waitresses?

First Frankie Raye, now Jean.

>in b4 Marvel retcon Cable and Rachel to have been Logan's kids

Wait you believe acts of incest is a good metaphor for something done willingly? While under no duress? And it makes someone gay?

Son I think you should talk to someone because that is a whole bag of issues.

>This seems to be going full Twin Peaks

Fuck, user... I was reading during the Claremont era. X-Men was Twin Peaks long before Twin Peaks was Twin Peaks. I'm convinced that David Lynch based Madeline "Maddy" Ferguson after Madelyne Pryor. A lot of the elements of Twin Peaks is similar to side plots and dangling threads that Chris Claremont sprinkled all through his run on the X-Men.

And before anyone asks, Madelyne Pryor first appeared in 1983... Twin Peaks aired in 1990.

I'd have copies of Giant Size X-Men #1 and X-Men #94 if I'd started reading 2 years earlier.

MARVEL IS BACK, BABY!

better hold on to your butts, DC.

Wait I thought Sean got resurrected as one of the Horsemen of Death? Sentry and Dakken's resurrections stuck. Why not Sean's?

They're never going to learn til they suffer through it being shit.

I loved them in TAS, who wrote them best in the comics?

So they're basically ripping off Twin Peaks' recent finale where that show's female chosen one gets reencarnated as a waitress. Ok then.

>Daken, Sentry, Grim Reaper and Banshee all become Horsemen of Death
>Start reappearing as inexplicably purged of Death Seed influence though it took a rare Celestial artifact to do the same thing for Warren

>How long has she been dead?

Like 20 years

Yeah, but Warren's a baby back bitch.

Wolverine, Gambit, and Colossus have all been Horsemen too

can I get like a quick rundown of what's actually happening ?

t.Clopsfag

Resurrections.

He has trunks but his top comes from astonishing Xmen.

They glom onto him because he is a boring dork that always has the answers to every story problem and all the girls are in love with.

I get the obsession (self-insertion) but the character is trash and they don't like any others (they pretend to like Emma and Magik).

What's that?

I swear to god, Beast, fuck off.

I like Cyclops a lot more than I like Wolverine, but my favorite X-Man has always been Nightcrawler.

Kurt has been the heart of the team since shortly after he joined. Of all the X-Men, I think he best x-emplifies (haha) Professor X's dream. Despite having an appearance that makes him look like a demon, he keeps his faith. He is willing to fight and sacrifice for others, but he tries to make peace whenever he can. Of all of the X-Men, he's the most cheerful and kind, and tries his best to hide it when he's hurt (like when Kitty first joined the team and it took her a while to get past his appearance. He's certainly the most optimistic, and was a great leader when he was with Excalibur (why they didn't let that carry over when he rejoined the X-Men is beyond me).

t. Beastfag

this

Beast needs a redemption arc so badly.

Give him his own team of X-Kids to mentor or find a way to bring his Uncle Hank Avengers persona to the X-books.

Seriously Avengers Beast is a totally different character, and Marvel has never brought it up. Not even as a joke

Old Man Logan is still going to stick around even though he's not needed anymore isn't he?

in what book have sentry appear recently

Until infinity countdown is over at least. He'll either get an ending or join the blue team doing their exiles thing.

Doctor Strange.

cmon lad throw me an issue

>Beast needs a redemption arc so badly.

Beast needs to hang out with Wonder Man more... hell, they should have made the two of them gay instead of Iceman.