Say something nice about him

Say something nice about him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LANkvB9E-dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He did nothing wrong, Spongebob just encourages kids to grow up to be loud annoying assholes.

He brought joy to Bikini Bottom Christmas Eve once

He has a big sexy nose

I've always liked that shirt.

Your clarinet playing is sometimes pretty legit

He's not a loser.

Almost everyone who watched spongebob as a child turned into squidward. I only ever met one girl who reminded me of a human version of spongebob but her father raped her so now she's like squidward too.

Don't underplay it. He gave away everything he owned not just for Bikini Bottom but for Spongebob.

In the early seasons he actually cared about Spongebob deep down. But then again Spongebob wasn't a huge dick in the early seasons.

He maintains his job and is there everyday.

Squidward Tentacles owns the best 5-star restaurant in Bikini Bottom and he does not suck eggs.

We learned to sympathize with him.

>I order the food, you cook the food and the customer gets the food. We do this for fourty years, and then we die.

No.

His biggest win is one of the most memorable moments of the show.

I heart you.

Do you work in fast food user?

He’s not a loser.

He'd probably be a good roommate. Would keep to himself. Keeps his living area clean can't say that about his work area. Shitty job as a cashier keeps him on inhuman hours so he wouldn't be around often and when he was he wouldn't have friends or girls over because neither are interested in him.

Squidward Smells..... GOOD

Is Squidward an incel?

He's got a big honker.

You don't remember the episode where Spongebob pretended to be a roastie and take Squidward's virginity so he wouldn't shoot up the Krusty Krab?

This
I wouldn't mind having a shirt like that myself

He doesn’t secretly hate himself.

He has a lot of potential for real art when he taps into his emotions.

He's always there for spongebob when he's at his lowest even though the sponge harasses him daily.

He has an amazing marching band.

There's an amazing, beautiful person under all that depression.

His character was absolutely God-tier in Christmas Who, and Pizza Delivery. They both had Squidward not only be punished for doing wrong, but redeeming himself in the end.

We are all Squidward.

Shitward

that's not very nice at all

Squidward smells good

*dolphin noises*

He's the best character.

He could be bald and have a big nose.

I hope he finds peace in the end from all those autistic assholes and annoying ass coworkers. No one deserves being tortured for an eternity because the writers are completely inept in creative writing.

Face looks like a penis

I thought this was a thread, not a guttermouth convention!

Squidward Tortellini is the best character in SpongeBob SquarePants.

His clarinet playing is mediocre

Except for when he insists to play his clarinet and animal control comes to take care of the dying animal on the premises

He's god himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=LANkvB9E-dM

Why did he hate early Spongebob? I can understand later season Spongebob for obvious reasons but early Spongebob was just a childish young adult he had to work with.

His belly is small but his nose is HUGE with Christmas joy

I don't like him, but I understand him.

If I'm lucky, Mr Talent will rub his tentacles on my art

I bet he gives excellent head.

Because early Spongebob was everything he wasn't: happy with his job, has friends, enjoyed life in general.

Fpbp

It’s funny because that’s how long spongebob is going to last

He's a great conductor.

When he's snoring, girlfriend don't disturb him.

He reminds me of Carl.

He's got more patience than anyone in the show. A lesser man would've probably murdered spongebob and Patrick by now with the amount of times they've fucked him over. Even Sandy's beaten in their shit multiple times already and she's their friend.

I hope you mean his face.

>Sad lowly artist stuck in a low paying fast food job surrounded by loud obnoxious people and much more successful people from your past, slowly being reminded over and over that you may never make it as an artist and will forever be mediocre.
I relate to him so much it hurts
If it wasn't for 'Band Geeks' and "Christmas Who' I feel like he would never truly be happy.

Squid bro has dealt with more crap than any other being could, the fact he hasn't gone postal yet is reason enough for him to have my respect.
Don't let that spongey bastard break you, squid bro...

Why doesn't Squidward just rape Spongebob?

BOO YOU STINK!

You can't rape the willing.

>tfw Band Geeks was the last pre-9/11 Spongebob episode

Feels like there's something symbolic about that.

I enjoy this reference

He had a chance once when he found the Squid Villa, and he dropped it like an anchor hanging from a seaweed. Dude's too damaged already.

He's the true protagonist of the show.

Honestly I can't say one negative thing about it. He was just a man who wanted to live a peaceful life between his job and his interests and I too would be as grumpy if I had a loud annoying fucker for co-worker and neighbor

>tfw probably the only one who relates more to Spongebob than Squidward