Is there as a european any reason to be scared with trump becoming the next POTUS?

Is there as a european any reason to be scared with trump becoming the next POTUS?

Only if your country borders on Russia.

According to our media he's the Antichrist, go figure. But gladly emperess Merkel already told him to watch it, or else...

Trump winning is basically a Molotov-Ribbentrop pact between Russia-USA now. They will divide Europe with Putin to a 2 spheres of influence, East & West.

KGB infiltrates dissidents in the EU while Trump turns blind eye to his actions. Slowly all Central Europe falls into civil chaos and Russia with it's imperalistic ambitions starts to liberate these chaos states. Finland and the Baltic states succumb into a mere puppet states controlled from Duma and Kremlin while rest of Western europe comes irrelevant

yeah he's literally Adolf Hitler and going to launch nukes at all gay, black, lesbians and every handicappedd person is going to be beheaded in the streets by Donald Trump akaa Adolf Hitler and also every woman is going to get raped in the ass and pussy by Donald

>Denmark sends troops to russian border to threaten poor defenseless Russia
>a-are we in danger?
You're so dead

nope.

Nope. Well, unless you're a "refugee", since Trump's win will likely cause a nationalist domino effect in Europe, meaning the rapefugees get kicked out. But that's a very good thing.

He'll probably encourage the dissolution of the EU, so if you're a fan of that I guess that's disappointing.

You underestimate our leftism.

>But gladly emperess Merkel already told him to watch it, or else...

Or else what? She gonna sic her refugees on us?

Yeah, we will be forced now to make an EU Army after US Removes NATO.

Tbqh, Murica pays for almost all the countries and expenses in this Alliance, they have the right to dissolve it

As a brit i guess we have to fear if he decides to go to war with someone else we will be dragged in, but as general europeans idk

economic chaos
meme overload

Only if you're not a Native European

The EU will protect you with its army.

The markets have bounced back like crazy and the Dow is rallying

Please Ivan, our people didn't want this, our government simply does what it's told from NATO. We're on your side bro.

Is Trump truly gets rid of NATO, there's going to be an adjustment period but, it'll be a good thing for America and people will finally get their wish of no more America policing the world. It's a win-win.

wait and see what happens if USA leaves all its trade agreements or NATO.

Not if you brush up on your Russian.

Speaking of refugees, yeah I think you haven't pulled your weight yet. But don't worry about the middle east, the real fun is going to start when billions of negroes start to leave Africa, again, and will soon realize that Europe is simply too small to take them all in.

Du sikkert en af de folk der får alt deres information fra DR.

Det eneste Donald Trump vil gore for Danmark, er at gore uinformerede unge mennesker hysteriske, og de vil i den grad bygge denne interne hysteri op.

Derfor Trump gik fra at være imod illegale immigranter, til at være en racistisk hitler figur.
Synes du skal læse HC. Andersens historie om en fjerd i en honsegård, som blev til 5 dode hons.

He'll dismantle NATO if you guys don't pay up. Very few European nations meet the military spending required to remain a member IIRC.

OH NOES ALL THE THINGS THAT NATO DOES FOR US!!!!!!!1!!111!!!

only if you're a muzzie

You won't look so tough to the Russian with your battalion of fat geeks and lesbians any more.

That depends on what you, as a European, want.

So how do you guys feel about the president of the free world having a 20yo younger mail order bride from your cuntry? Proud? Embarassed? Indifferent?

Or else wot?

see

Will Emperor Trump spare England when he goes on his tyrannical blood-fueled rampage?

> wait and see what happens when Japan is made to pay for its protection against China
> absolutely nothing unless you're a freeloading jap

He loves Brexit. Of course, he will.

No. As a German-American, he understands the danger of the Beady-eyed.

Let's hope he helps you faggots to build a fucking wall or dam along the Channel.

Depends...... how much you're willing to pay for your continued existence.

Confirmed.

Couldn't give less of a fuck. The real question is how do you as a 285cm tall 420IQ Aryan with a 30cm dick making 200k€/year as a chef at Aldi feel? Proud? Embarassed? Indifferent?

This kind of hyperbolic propaganda needs to be spread far and wide.

Seeing as how he's an Aryan American, I can promise you that your time is done, beady eyed Anglo cuck.

japan already pays $2bn a year to USA for military presence.

I would prefer trump lets japan get some nukes and americans go home.

Interesting style of bantz you got there, I guess you really can't spell Slovenia without "love" :^)

Feeling indifferent just like you man, it's hilarious that Trump won, now let's see what comes from it.

Fucking coworker voted yes on referendum and wanted shillary to be president.fuckin socialdemokraterne.

>scraps iran nuke deal
>restarts nuke program
>jew bomb
>akmeds, from BOTH sides, now laying waste to burger cesspit

>pissant chancellor trying to tell the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA what to do

How delusional is this cunt?

Didn't I read somewhere your queen is going to abort Brexit? ...

Only if you're muslim

Or a native european. Trump loves the jews. So we're fucked

Our Queen respects the will of the people.

Yours, however...

Checked

You're coming with us Dad. Pence was just a stand in. Farage is the true VP and will assume his position when we merge as one ever expanding empire. The revolution was actually just a game of 73D tic-tac-toe, all part of a grand scheme to save the west and conquer the Earth so we can move on to conquering alien planets.

>when social democrats talk

Well ours is a scientist. Those folks are not exactly known for "respecting the will" of anybody they don't agree with. Kinda cool if you ponder a bit about that fact.

>our queen respects the will of the people
Pfffffffffftttt HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAT CHANCE, SANJESH, SHE KILLED ONE OF HER OWN FOR TAKING THE BBC

Sorry, we need you against Russia and China for strategic reasons. Like the USA would ever give them hegemony in the region!

>SHE KILLED ONE OF HER OWN FOR TAKING THE BBC

How is this bad you fucking cuck?

more like burgermon than hegemon.

can't even stop china building based all over the place. they were riding donkeys 20 years ago.

shameful. still, $2bn a year is a bargain to enjoy USA being legally obligated to defend japan.