W-we're still gonna be relevant to Marvel and fans like you, r-right?

W-we're still gonna be relevant to Marvel and fans like you, r-right?

The three on the right? Sure. The bitch taking up the entire left side of the page? No, fuck her.

No, bring Alpha Flight instead, at least they have a dwarf in the team.

Black Bolt and Lockjaw I can still like

Kamala, lunella, and kid kaiju can stay.

The rest of you, out.

Who's Bolt's new twink squeeze?

Cyclops continues to be right.

I hope that post buyout Moon Girl's distaste for the inhumans will be given larger focus, but more likely she'll just be acuttled away.

No. Nobody likes the Inhumans, nobody likes Namor, uncle Ben remains dead.

Somehow the people who want Marvel to keep Kamala and Moon Girl around manage to be worse than X-fags who want all Inhumans dead.

so how is this show doing ratings wise? is it still going or been canceled already?

Maybe if we got our galactic douchebags back with there planet shattering king, and ruthless wife who would crush you slowly then yes.

GIVE ME BACK THE INHUMAN EMPIRE!

Eat shit Inhumans

I want Alpha Flight back but hate Puck, Carol can keep him

Vindicator
Aurora and Northstar
Langkowski-Sasquatch
Box-Jeffries
some magic injun

that's enough

GIFTED! A bunch of literal whos and Polaris the crazy X woman beat the Inhumans

Marvels getting mutants back. Goodbye Inhuman relevancy.

It was only ever going to be 8 episodes (since they burned all of their budget for the show like half-way through the first episode, so the fact that they were able to stretch it out to 8 was already crazy). All 8 episodes finished airing like 2 months ago.

So what happened to Maximus and Black Bolt after Secret Wars?

Pelitier is a fucking god.

Black Bolt is in space and friends with absorbing man but absorbing man is dead.

Alpha flight is a Carol Danvers property now, they can't exist anymore unless it is as a prop to make Carol look good.

Are there people on this board actually dumb enough to think that marvel is going to do away with them now that the x-men are under Disney?

Black Bolt got cucked, sent to prison, then cucked again while in prison. Now he's adopted a little alien girl named Blinky and is learning how to cook eggs in memory of his new (now dead) best friend: The Absorbing Man.

Maximus fucked around bored, used all of the world's supply of terrigen crystals to create a giant terrigen-powered laser sword for a mech he built out of boredom (which proceeded to get destroyed), then used image inducers to trick the inhumans into sending Black Bolt to prison in his place, and finally hitched a ride to space so he could troll Medusa.

They were literally created to replace the X-men because they didn't have the film rights and literally everyone hates them. There's no reason to keep them around. They were a cheap knock-off and now that they have the genuine deal back, there's no reason for them to keep them around. By this time next year, 99% of them will be dead.

Face it, shill. The shithumans are finished. X-men win again.

Keep Black Bolt and Lockjaw. Gas the rest.

>his new (now dead) best friend: The Absorbing Man.
>new
You mean his ONLY best friend?

Only reason they were pushed was cause Fox had mutants.

Although I agree with most of your statement, the Inhumans have been around a loooong time. They were created in 1965 by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. They were NOT intended to be replacements for the X-Men.

That's what current Marvel has been doing, but that isn't why they were created. As they're currently being used, they are shit, though. I actually like Kamala... she's the only thing really good to come out of this Inhuman push, and I hope it gets revealed that she's actually a mutant-inhuman hybrid.

I'm new to Marvel but why do a lot of people want Kamala to be a secret mutant? Does it matter to the story?

Nope, people are just that salty. Being Inhuman doesn't come up often in her book and changing it would serve no purpose other for people who really don't like the inhumans to be able say she isn't an Inhuman.

Thanks for the explanation.
That reason is incredibly petty and pathetic.

Sure Poochie. Now go back to space to find your home planet.

It's partly a reaction to Marvel making equally petty changes to their pre-established mutant characters solely to distance them from the X-Men. Like the recent revelation that not only are Pietro and Wanda Maximoff not mutants, they're not related to Magneto biologically at all.

Being an X-Men fan has been pretty rough until fairly recently. They're the equivalent of battered wives who alternate between dotingly loving Marvel and deeply resenting them.

>That reason is incredibly petty and pathetic.
Welcome to X-fags.

> (You)
>I'm new to Marvel but why do a lot of people want Kamala to be a secret mutant? Does it matter to the story?

Well, unlike the other guy who answered you, I can only speak for myself instead of making broad generalizations.

I'd like her to be both a mutant and Inhuman because a lot of people actually like Kamala from both factions. Having her be a hybrid between the two factions could help put the bitterness between the two behind them... especially if it led to a discovery that could modify Terrigen Mist so that it still could awaken inhumans without making mutants die.

She's the perfect person for this specifically because she does her own thing and isn't too deep into either faction... as a Muslim-American born post-9/11, she's in a unique position to know how two sides of an argument can suffer from misunderstandings and prejudice. A scene of Kamala calling out both sides for their shit would be awesome, particularly if she was a member of BOTH factions... her healing factor could be her mutant ability and her shape changing could be her inhuman ability, since they won't work at the same time.

>Cancel all the X-men fans
>Not titles
>fans
With assassins? What?

Well, if you want to Make the X-men Great Again then you have to start by removing the worst thing about them.

>file
KEK xfags truly are cancerous especially cykefags

>especially cykefags
Woah there, back the fuck up. I agree that X-fags are, for the most part, cancerous and among the worst fanbases in comics, but cykefags are like the one bastion of hope in an otherwise shit fanbase. If an X-fag's favorite character is either Cyclops or someone related to Cyclops (Cable, X-man, Rachel, or Havok) then that means they're one of the good ones.

Except for the ones that live vicariously through cyclops and the obsessive ones. But most of them are chill people and are fine with cyclops being flawed, but won't accept lies or unwarranted insults

Black bolt has always been one of my favorites,
and crystal gets a free pass for the relationship
with Pietro and my love for the muties. The rest don't care about.
Wait, lockjaw is cool. That's it

Cykefags are fucking annoying and are still bitter as fuck

This

I say Nightcrawlerfags are also great.

I swear, Beastfags have been unruly today. Guess, they are nervous over Scott's possible return.

Isn't Crystal one of the cunts who was content with Black Bolt rotting away in the prison (where the Inhuman royal family all knew the location btw) for the rest of his life?
Those stranger teens were more concerned for Black Bolt than his own family.

Don't talk shit about my waifu.

>Black Bolt with a twinky trap
Excellent taste. Why do people hate this show again?

I feel so bad for poor Black Bolt. He doesn't deserve this.

god, that dialogue makes them so unlikable. How did no one at Marvel understand that their fucking stupid foreign culture monarchy thing was too goddamn different from the relatability of the X-Men to ever work as a replacement?

Is that show actually good? I dropped it after the pilot

Inhumans had a so bad that its good thing going for a while that I saw 3 episodes before I dropped it

The only good Sup Forums show going right now is Runaways

Fucking Runaways is doing better than X men & Inhuman shows

>he doesnt know about Disney's corporate assassins

Its practically an open secret bruh

That page literally said they don't know where it is and that it wouldn't respond to any attempt to contact them

Don't worry user. The tables have turned.
Medusa is dying a slow painful death from space cancer, Gorgon died after cucking Black Bolt and the rest of the shithumans getting their asses handed to them rightfully so. Meanwhile, Black Bolt is having comfy SoL adventures with blinky and lockjaw, learning to cook and shit and hanging out with Cap and Creel's wife without worrying about the stress of royal business.

Actually in Black Bolt's book he said only the royal family knows about the location and that now the secret of the prison is out, even the non-inhumans know about the location as well.

Besides based on what Medusa said she knew before sending "Maximus" to prison, she immediately knew it wasn't Black Bolt she was talking to. Why do you think without consulting Black Bolt she just gave the throne away immediately so Maximus wouldn't have power over the country anymore.

So either she lied (highly likely because she gave the orders for the prison and the fact that later on she said she didn't like Black Bolt and was looking for a way to escape the marriage) or the editorial fucked up.

Hmm will there be an Agents of Shield season about mutants now?
I mean the shithumans got a season..... just saying.

I'm still in the process of watching season 4 right now but so far its basically just been about mutants with the world Inhumans slapped on them

who is the guy on the upper panel?

You'll be relevant to my clogged toilet.

So will Perlmutter finally fuck off or is he going to try to run something else into the ground?

I'm cool with that.
This is her weaponized by pierce in age of apocalypse

Good luck with Season 2

I don't get how they want them to appeal to people when they write them like crap

You haven't noticed the X-Men books doubling down on identity-politics and the minority-metaphor for over 17 years? Unless you actually are a minority, it's been increasingly hard to relate to since at least as far back as Morrison.

Lockjaw can stay relevant. He is a good doggo.

I only care about these two.

lol noooooooo

Fuck, they killed Crusher Creel?

He's died a lot, he'll get better.

Yeah the Inhumans are great, hopefully they go back to focusing on the royal family.

Also it amuses me that they got Priest to write Black Bolt's book.

>Hey Priest we heard you're writing again, we've got a book for you!
>Okay but you know the deal, no black characters.
>No problem, it's Black Bolt.
>...Motherfuckers.

'still'?

>they killed Crusher Creel

He can't really be killed. I mean he once turned into cocaine, was snorted by hundreds of people who then got super powers for a while and he STILL reconstituted himself.

He tried to absorb the Sentry's power and exploded. Came back.

Heck, he turned into helium on his first outing and came back.

He's just unkillable.

I'll still like Karnak, Maximus and Black Bolt, the others can go in a blender

>Cancel all X-Men fans
post yfw Jonathan Hitman is coming for you next

I think Carol should keep the Alpha Flight flatscans like Sasquatch and Puck and Vindicator/Guardian

but I want the Canadian muties in xmen books, or a new book. An Alpha Flight for x fags.

Most of the main members ofAlpha Flight weren't mutants. Just Northstar and Aurora. Maybe Wolverine if you count him as a member.

Some minor characters like Purple Girl, Windshear, Madison Jeffries, and Diamond Lil were mutants but not really enough justify an all Canadian XBook

Anybody want to story time that?

Alpha Flight and Abigail Brand will never be free from Carol, a fate worse than death

>You haven't noticed the X-Men books doubling down on identity-politics and the minority-metaphor for over 17 years? Unless you actually are a minority, it's been increasingly hard to relate to since at least as far back as Morrison.

Try 40 years. Hell, even back in the 70s and 80s, Kitty dropped "Nigger" every time somebody used "mutie" in her presence. Wish I could say this was an isolated incident, but it is really not.

So Black Bolt and Medusa are going to divorce soon right?

You're not wrong, but back in those days, "mutants as a metaphor" was a lot broader, stretching far enough to encompass the books' core audience of teenaged White nerds who just didn't fit in anywhere.

Back then, the X-Men were fighting for acceptance and integration, but things changed and they're far more adversarial with humans, have gone through periods of supporting segregation, and most of the mutant villains are gone, or joined the X-Men, because "evil minorities" and "a minority group fighting itself" are concepts that are going to offend Tumblrs.

Damn, they've fallen far from the War of King days.

It's for the best imo. The royal family drama made them not relatable and uninteresting because the authors never really took advantage of the royalty situation to write good dramas either. I hope these changes are permanent.

Yeah, but luckily he went out like a champ. His story was the best part of Black Bolt’s adventure in prison.

Medusa turning into a cheating bitch and getting 5th rate soap opera theatrics wasn't worth it. I'd rather they'd stayed in space with a writer that would have taken advantage of the state of the galaxy after Utron bent it over a table for more interesting drama than earth can provide.

Plus I'll never not be mad about wasting Crystal/Ronan. The development he was getting in those events was great.

>Plus I'll never not be mad about wasting Crystal/Ronan. The development he was getting in those events was great.

The problem was that the whole storyline required readers to pretend Ronan the Accuser was a new character who first appeared during Annihilation, rather than having been a really evil guy with a long history going back to the 1960s.

As much as I like Jar Jar #12 through Jar Jar #29

You can get rid of them. Maybe turn Black Bolt into a villain or something, the sonic scream thing is retarded OP and whoever wrote it should slap themselves.

probably hard to come up with a story for the inhumans when they run and kree and shi-ar empire.

Not every character needs to be "relatable". Unless you're utterly obsessed with your own identity, you can enjoy a story about characters you have nothing at all in common with, provided the story is good and the characters are interesting.

Characters who are royalty aren't usually supposed to be "relatable". Black Bolt is a compelling character because he's so distant and inscrutable most of the time.

Between the Inhumans and Black Panther books, and what Bendis' Iron Man books have done with Latveria, Marvel's books have been trying to get rid of all their monarchies, because their writers can't let go of their personal views and politics, even when writing fiction.

Relatable as in having some character and humanity about them. Black Bolt from Jack Kirby days was the most interesting one with his backstory but he didn't get anymore development after that.
Ever since the Monarchies have been gone, the characters are starting to progress in their writing even if it's cheap drama at least something is happening.

Thats what made it interesting, seeing him change and if he could redeem himself.

No different from asking readers to forget Magneto's history every time he joined the Xmen. Or being asked to forgive Beast for his bullshit with O5. Hell, you start debating how much villainous bullshit to forgive you start to realize how awful some of marvel's heroes have been lately.

Galaxy had been buttfucked by Annilus, Utron and Cancerverse. Plenty of stuff to explore, such as how to prevent such a catatrophic loss of life again, the issues of a Shiar and Kree empire combined, etc.

Holy shit, it’s
SJW: the super power!

Probably not with the way things are going now. The fact that foreign media is actually starting to outdo both DC and Marvel on their home turf is a bad sign

GUMBALL DID IT!

>I say Nightcrawlerfags are also great.
Most Nightcrawlerfags I've met are just a little too into fujoshit for my taste.

But the Black Bolt ongoing is Marvel's best currently running book.

This
I hope it doesn't get cancelled even though the floppy sales aren't good

For me, the best Black Bolt moment occurred in the Fantastic Four when they were living on the Blue Area of the Moon. Crystal was going to leave to join the FF, and BB took her to the very edge of the Blue Area, where the air was really thin. He just looked at her with those sad eyes and whispered "Stay."

Knocked her back about 20 feet, but didn't hurt her because the air was so thin. But it really showed how important family was to him.

Part of me wants Kitty to do this to an anti-mutant black protester in front of Ororo for the reaction. Or somehow someone responds with, "Gee I don't know? Are you a Kike?"